The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Purples

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

I am so hungry...I need a piece of smoked ham right now. I may have to throw some boudin in the skillet in a few minutes.
hey mr bpn your more than welcome to come over and make a sammy got some fresh baked whole wheat and some bpn tomatoes and some fresh bpn basil & tarragon if your so inclined:circle-of-love::high-five:
Snap you some beans and throw that leftover hambone up in there when you cook 'em. Man, I ought to get my lil' 'moker out and some apple chips there's a few places online you can get pheasants and quail. Hell I wish I could build a pit where I'm at fill it with oak and roast me a hunk of pig, big piece of cheesecloth tied on the end of a stick dipping it in about a gallon of butter with a lemon cut in half and using it for a baster. Did anybody remember to bring the boiled peanuts? :)
damn I made BPN hungrier sorry..... :(
got a can of boiled peanuts in the cupboard unless spiffy ate them:circle-of-love:
sounds like im gonna need to loosen my belt!! that's a feast you got planned, i smoke with alligator bark cedar sometimes its different and delicious:thumb:

:love::green_heart:Happy 420!!:green_heart::love:
happy indeed heres my celebration after 5-6 bong rips ,
PicsArt_1334939137514 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
and a pic of the latest clones
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/PicsArt_1334939303155.png

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

I am so hungry...I need a piece of smoked ham right now. I may have to throw some boudin in the skillet in a few minutes.

Dude! If I paid you, would you send me like 20lbs of that fine Louisiana boudin? 15 spicy 5 mild? Oh, how I miss Lake Charles...(Layke Chawlz). HEHEHE!~ put it up on your site, and I'll get it! lol! Gawd, I don't think it'd keep though.

i miss going out on the wharf and getting a bowl of clam chowder made with todays catch and having it served in a chewey zippy piece of san francisco sourdough thats still warm from the brick ovens,, while you guys a exchanging boudin love, got me thinking, so i crossed some himalaya blue diesel auto pollen on a lower branch of the cream caramel auto also did one with mi5 pollen,lol and on another i have been spraying colliodal silver to induce some nanners,given its such a fast strain i'll have to order another so i can create some fem cca seeds!

i miss going out on the wharf and getting a bowl of clam chowder made with todays catch and having it served in a chewey zippy piece of san francisco sourdough thats still warm from the brick ovens,, while you guys a exchanging boudin love, got me thinking, so i crossed some himalaya blue diesel auto pollen on a lower branch of the cream caramel auto also did one with mi5 pollen,lol and on another i have been spraying colliodal silver to induce some nanners,given its such a fast strain i'll have to order another so i can create some fem cca seeds!

And I am doing the same on my Fire OG on one of my branches, with some much needed guidance from bigirishdoode, I will hopefully have some fem Fire OG.

:peacetwo:

i miss going out on the wharf and getting a bowl of clam chowder made with todays catch and having it served in a chewey zippy piece of san francisco sourdough thats still warm from the brick ovens,,

SF was home for me. I still consider it home. I miss it so much. Whenever friends come to visit in Las Vegas I tell them they have to bring me two things. A Burrito from La Cumbre @ 16th and Valencia, and a loaf of sourdough.

i actually got some sourdough starter from san francisco sourdough online, i keep is stored in the freezer both wet and dry samples and during certain times i have sourdough going like crazy cuz its my hands down favorite bread the more sour the better, i think i'll be harvesting the 3 purple maroc clones fed all bpn organics since they sprouted roots,,i have noticed the buds are alot denser,fragrant,frostier and really dont look like the same strain as their harvested mother, this is going to be interesting,im letting them go more amber too i need some knock out insomnia meds lol

meant to post these on 420 but just put the links, thats a 7 paper blend of my two purples ,not overly thrilled with how slow the blueberry gum clones 12 or 13 days and n just starting to see the first lil' nubs,i know they have roots due to the fact that i can lift them by the stem and the leaves are starting to turn a bit yellow on the edges, but usually i have lots if roots poppin out buy this time, but other than that im loving this strain!

heres some new pics, i was playing with the editor i found in the app store,did all this with my samsung galaxy tab 10.1
PicsArt_1335188745119.png
PicsArt_1335189363139.png
BLUEBERRY_GUM.png
CCA8WKS.png
CREAM_CARAMEL_AUTO8WKS.png
P_19WKSC.png
PicsArt_1335187380384.png
PicsArt_1335188745119.png
PicsArt_1335189363139.png

Nice! The ladies are gorgeous BID. Thanks for the good luck wishes the other day....I pulled 5 seeds from a sack of Kali Mist from my dispensary!!! Oh Yeah.

Nice! The ladies are gorgeous BID. Thanks for the good luck wishes the other day....I pulled 5 seeds from a sack of Kali Mist from my dispensary!!! Oh Yeah.
thanks to you also, i am an attention whore so i just eat upall the good words! sweet score on the seeds,odds are they will all be female, watch them for hermie, but otherwise you got your money,s worth in spades on that purchase:high-five: well i got to looking at the girls today and its chop time for the 3 purple maroc clones back later with pics and wet weights:thumb:

"One big room! full of bad bitches!" ~ lil wayne

HAHA
Looking AMAZING in that garden BID! Wow you got some pretty looking girrls in there! and they fat!! More to love!

Huge question buddy!
Tonight I am going to transfer to 12/12 on 50 clones

I was wondering when I make the transfer into 2L do i immediately feed them nutes?
Also, should I put them into a dark period before putting the lights at 12/12

I got my BPN coming in this week!
WOOOO!

Things are bout to get going!

Lemme know! thanks!
:high-five:

"One big room! full of bad bitches!" ~ lil wayne

HAHA
Looking AMAZING in that garden BID! Wow you got some pretty looking girrls in there! and they fat!! More to love!

Huge question buddy!
Tonight I am going to transfer to 12/12 on 50 clones

I was wondering when I make the transfer into 2L do i immediately feed them nutes?
Also, should I put them into a dark period before putting the lights at 12/12

I got my BPN coming in this week!
WOOOO!

Things are bout to get going!

Lemme know! thanks!
:high-five:
thanks man! every body loves a phat lady!! even if they wont admit it!!:love:
good call on the bpn!!! best ever!! the dark period is optional, i have never done it soi have no idea if its worth doing, i use glr for veg and they are usually so ready to flower they show me their girly parts in 3-4days, as for nutes at transplant...i ALWAYS ALWAYS use superthrive! oh yeah daddy-o!!
and i do add a lil' like 5 ml per gallon all parts be it 3 ,2 or 7 part organics , if im using chem ferts i ph to 5.8,are you on coco? are you running a journal? hook it up yo!! if you have more qux'z shoot en on my way! good luckand happy growing my good man!!:thumb::morenutes::peace:

Yeah check the sig! It's an ugly URL I gotta learn how to make it into a link without showing the big URL.

I run the GLR as well so I think I am going to be okay without the dark period.. I'll put them under the hips tonight and 12/12 it.

Unfortunately my BPN hasn't come in yet and this cyco line is crazy to understand :(

Oh well! Here we go!

Back
Top Bottom