The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Purples

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

new_dome_.jpg
dome21.jpg

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

i wanna see what a 5 gallon bucket can do, hmmm any body do rthose or know of a 5 gallon bubble bucket grow??

Don't look at the last page of my Master Kush. 4 x 5gal buckets have a 4'x4' tent stuffed to the edges at 18 days of stretch.:high-five:

i chopped 3 girls today, the tt herm,tt,and cream caramel auto,cca is a beast im guessing over 2z and i left the 4 bottom buds for seeds to finish and cs induced pollen sacs to mature,even those bottom buds are seroius chunks, the main cola is a budstick i would say 85-90% of cca is solid rockhard bud the top is a ball bigger than a baseball and if you whipped it at someone it would do damage prolly a z all by itself,it smells syrupy/candylike very strong odor that lingers for hours ,i finished my first plant in the "drempy" style pot, the tt looks like about 3zs , few thoughts on the drempy i doubt i'll do any more its a bit of extra fuss thats really not needed unless your drasticaly low on coco, the algae growth in the bottom was a nasty looking mess, the drilling and all is irritating, was there any benifit not that i can see... i grew a familar strain so i could judge it better, i guess its safe to say you can grow just as big a plant in less medium,but theres no benifit i see with bigger plants they dry out just as fast maybe faster, ,and tip over really easily,i tipped them over far more than a regular 2 liter hempy,i have 2 autos in them lest when there done im done with this modification, you cant really improve on perfect the 2 liter hempy w/coco is pretty hard to beat for the passive hydro sog style, imho, but im going for larger containers soon because i want to do some veg time and lst/topping again 2 liters are hard to anchor to for lst,hmm,seems that this journal is drawing to a close in perhaps another month, theres only 4-5 plants left

i had to post that, on my tablet if i get the cursor off the end of the line im typing sometimes i cant get it back to where i want, so post or lose my cool lol so 2 autos, a purple#1 , blueberry gum, and blue cheese are all thats left, for this run, i have clones and some seeds for the next round, new things going on,so this grow has changed so much i barly recognize it!, what with 2 new tents and all the new gear, im feeling like its time to finish this one, also im moving this month, to a bigger place where i hope to have a dedicated area for the grow tents and all the gear, come a long way from the tint bathroom closet lol, so if i become scarce again its cuz im busy moving, but no fear i will be back in a jiffy with a brand new grow and revitalized attitoode! i will of course finish this journal ,i think that last two plants the bg,and bc, will end it with a bang! hehe that bg is getting heavy! i have to commet a little here about the jd lightings 600watt ballast's i have, im seeing things happen in flower i have not seen before well not in my grows anyway WEIGHT! my plants are massivly heavier and sticky the difference from the 400 watt hps is significant! the jdl ballast is far superior and tho i had some problems in the begining the guys at jdl refused to give up even when i was ready to call it quits ! now thats dedication! and i really do owe my succes in this grow to them and BPN of course so if you need lights or nutrients then you need jd lightings and blue planet nutrients i know of no better products for growing cannabis or growing anything for that matter!! i will post some offical weights for the two tt's and cca later on tonight perhaps tomorrow ,and at the end of this journal i will do full product reviews on the ballast and bpn 7 part organics in coco :thumb::thumb:,

i chopped 3 girls today, the tt herm,tt,and cream caramel auto,cca is a beast im guessing over 2z and i left the 4 bottom buds for seeds to finish and cs induced pollen sacs to mature,even those bottom buds are seroius chunks, the main cola is a budstick i would say 85-90% of cca is solid rockhard bud the top is a ball bigger than a baseball and if you whipped it at someone it would do damage prolly a z all by itself,it smells syrupy/candylike very strong odor that lingers for hours ,i finished my first plant in the "drempy" style pot, the tt looks like about 3zs , few thoughts on the drempy i doubt i'll do any more its a bit of extra fuss thats really not needed unless your drasticaly low on coco, the algae growth in the bottom was a nasty looking mess, the drilling and all is irritating, was there any benifit not that i can see... i grew a familar strain so i could judge it better, i guess its safe to say you can grow just as big a plant in less medium,but theres no benifit i see with bigger plants they dry out just as fast maybe faster, ,and tip over really easily,i tipped them over far more than a regular 2 liter hempy,i have 2 autos in them lest when there done im done with this modification, you cant really improve on perfect the 2 liter hempy w/coco is pretty hard to beat for the passive hydro sog style, imho, but im going for larger containers soon because i want to do some veg time and lst/topping again 2 liters are hard to anchor to for lst,hmm,seems that this journal is drawing to a close in perhaps another month, theres only 4-5 plants left

well, as for doing single runs with "drempy's" I could see it being a hassle. But the idea of packing them into a flood table and running a "Wave" type SOG like Twelve12 was, there is the benefit of self contained reservoirs, easy removal of single plants, and being able to "Flush" them individually, for the finishing weeks, while the others still get nutes.

Just my 2c

well, as for doing single runs with "drempy's" I could see it being a hassle. But the idea of packing them into a flood table and running a "Wave" type SOG like Twelve12 was, there is the benefit of self contained reservoirs, easy removal of single plants, and being able to "Flush" them individually, for the finishing weeks, while the others still get nutes.

Just my 2c
truevery true, but you can accomplish the same thing with a regular 2L hempy without the hassle ,easy tipping , algae growth, and extra ph issues, i have completed 3 so far in this new mod to the 2L hempy, dont know who else has completed a run in them, i have 2 more to finish i wish i had not put them in the "drempy" since they are autos, and i think it will hurt the end result, see the res actually hurt my biggest plant a "TT" because when they drink all the water in about 2-3 hours they actually dried out faster (the coco) than plants next to them that are bigger but in reg hempy, that was my main concern next to finding them tipped over after drying out and becoming so top heavy, the algae, and ph issues could be resolved easily, overall it might be good for growing very small plants, my daughter made some to grow flowers in as a science experiment (after seeing me building them the questions started flying lol) her small flowers did pretty well, and i have constructed a new drempy with 2 bottles making it where it has a much bigger res, in essence A 4 LITER drempy i will grow basil in it, but untill i can find a solution for the serious problems i had i wont do anymore expensive cannabis seeds in them,
im quite sure some of the others involved in this experiment will have better luck, im not keen on constantly testing and tweaking things,(thats why im scrubbing hydro before i even try) i see ppl have to test and adjust ph and ppms constantly in hydro, so except for the bubble cloner i built i doubt ill mess with all the bubble bucket stuff i bought,, then again i might get a wild hair and test one out on a clone, im just sporadic like that lol,:thedoubletake::loopy:

i have decided i want to veg out some big plants and get back into topping ,fim and lst, i kinda miss doing it, i got some 1.5 gallon square pots (and 3 gallon rounds) ,some coco gro bags(mothers?) and next run will be longer,with bigger plants different pots, veg & flower tents i'll be using 400watt mh for veg, 600 maybe 1200 watts hps for flower! depends on how much space i have and if i can deal with the heat, 1200watt grow may have to wait for winter,
anyway with a new direction the dwc-h/drempy does not really fit with what im shooting for,i'll file it away in the retool and re-try later section of my brain, it has potential, but not right now for me! :peace:

ok heres some shots of the last 3 plants weights n such, i'll start with the dried cured buds from the purple maroc clones, they have cured to a totally different look and smell than their mother a lavender color with crazy fire red colored pistils,, then the hermy tt that i covered with Himalaya blue diesel auto pollen its weight is basically dried, it got dried out and tipped over due to being in a top heavy drempy, but its for seed any way so im happy its loaded
then more shots of the awesome cream caramel auto, spiffyand i could not resist and quick dried a small bud and tried it last night.....OMFG!! we were both blasted off 1 bowl shared, that stuff is heavy duty!! and i slept amazing and thru the whole night!!! its been years since i slept that good!! love this plant and the taste was really good but with it being quick dried i will reserve smoke report in full till its cured at least a week ok on to the pics
DSCI1551.JPG
DSCI1551close.jpg
DSCI1625.JPG
DSCI1622.JPG
DSCI1617.JPG
DSCI1618.JPG
DSCI1626.JPG
DSCI1620.JPG
DSCI1621.JPG
DSCI1612.JPG
DSCI1572.JPG
DSCI1564.JPG
DSCI1561.JPG
DSCI1558.JPG
DSCI1598.JPG
DSCI1596.JPG

lookin great!,

Info on that scale?

Nice work there. I hear you about the 2L's getting empty and being top heavy. I am worried about that as I have some that are growing laterally in one direction only. I have to say that the drempys or 2Lempy's are much less maintenance than the DWC I was trying to do, I almost killed all my plants just trying to stabilize the system, now in the 2Lempy drempy's they are flourishing.

Great lookin nugs there, that last one of cream caramel is re-donk-u-lous! Hairy lady!

I have not grown in anything but dwc-rdwc. I find it very easy. I think it's just a matter of understanding it and having a simple routine. And of course proper environment control.

That's cuz you're the Bass master. One day I hope to be able to get it down... it seems like it does work for you and others, I just struggled with it too much. Without A/C and a chiller, it's tougher.

I did buy a 2gal bucket today and cut a hole for a netpot thinking I would toss one in there with some airstones... try to keep it more manageable for the first next try.

yeah it does interest me, i am gonna get my feet wet with that 10 site bubbler in the pics, but i dont see me being happy fighting with that plus 4 buckets, perhaps if like your setup BASS i went rdwc with only one res to ph, but i have great results in 2L hempys with coco, next run will be larger pots,my well water runs 450-500 ppm and 7.0 ph lots of iron,ca,and lime . but the landlord is promising me an ro system for the whole house, perhaps after i get that,and moved into the other place,and setteled in i'll give it a go, im running a tomato in one of the 5 gallon bubblers as a test, your system is great you did a great job on the diy, im a diy guy at heart ,i have issues with markup on pre-built systems , like the parts cost 100 or less,but they charge 200-400!!! wtf?:thedoubletake: it goes against that concept me buying these tents, but i cant build it cheaper, and have as good the enviro control, so i did it, and it helps me consolidate and give myself limits! I need limits or i'll be running a 5 k 200sq ft mega sog by next week, im already going nuts cuz i have 2 600 watt ballast's and a 400, and all im running is 1 600 right now,just cfl,s in the veg tent right now! i have a bad habit of going overkill on all my interests like last year i decided i needed a new guitar, i got 3¡! im slow to make up my mind but when i do look out!, most likely if i go hydo there will be 2 tents packed to the brim with hydro everything, when i got coco i had the block for a year,,then i did a test, soon after not only my cannabis but all my houseplants and half my outside containers were filled with it, coco grows amazing veggies and it works great with my organics, i use bpn 7 part, and brew my own teas, ok looks like im writing a paper for school here again lol im long winded , so i'll jump off for now get back to my coffee and morning movie, :thumb::peace::high-five:

Does your school require paragraphs? Just wonderin.

*I tend to be a dry humored smart ass, before and after my coffee. Don't take it personal, I just couldn't resist the opening. :high-five:

Does your school require paragraphs? Just wonderin.

*I tend to be a dry humored smart ass, before and after my coffee. Don't take it personal, I just couldn't resist the opening. :high-five:

I have that same tendancy myself; does your's require spelling?

well since the update to the site, my galaxy tab (the device i use most to access 420mag) does not work correctly, it is an ordeal to make any corrections to my post's,my enormus fat fingers allow only a 1 finger hunt and peck i have many typos as a result, and the return/enter key does nothing, the tab key moves me compleatly out of the text editor, and the spell check i used to us before posting will not work unless i can figure out how to copy paste with out a ctl or alt key, none of the 3 preloaded touch screen keyboards have them, and having the disability that i do makes gettingout of bed some days an all day effort,and sometimes not at all, i make the most of my good days which are more than the bad days lately, but that is a changing situation, for instance i know i will have many bad days after the move this month is over,i will have irritated my condition severly,, so while i am fully aware of my typing/posting inequities there is litte i can do to neturalize the situation in essence i am indeed telling you " tough titty said the kitty when the tit went dry !" lol in the nicest way i know of course!! i would fix it if i could, :oops::sorry::hug::cough: nothing but love for ya brother, im almost caught up on your journal too!

"Does your school require paragraphs? Just wonderin.
*I tend to be a dry humored smart ass, before and after my coffee. Don't take it personal, I just couldn't resist the opening."

"I have that same tendancy myself; does your's require spelling?"

"Does YOURS require grammar? "

You trolls want to be Grammar Nazis? Learn the form: Top Selling Basic English Grammar Textbooks
I find BID's content interesting as is, and worth suspending my attytood [sic].

hey we're just funnin

Back
Top Bottom