The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Purples

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

harvested 1z purple#1 clone, she started to hermy, not bad for being in a 1 liter hempy and recieving mostly cfl light and little care,bluberry gum is 64 days in flower, so my experiment to see if i canbring out some colors, im feeding her cold mollasses water, and have her sitting right in fron of the window a/c that outputs about 57 f ,this /also will serve as the dark period some say swell trich's i, as its quite dark in my room, i'll do this for 2-3 days to see if it works or not, only 3 plants left in the flower tent right now, i did some bending and lst on the blueberry gum clones, 1 will be dedicated to cs spray to make feminized seeds with one of the other clones, it appears as the p#1 clone that spiffy nearly killed is taking to te reveg well its growing new smooth edged leaves, i think i will veg it for a few months depending on how it goes, im glad i got the veg tent it makes things easier, and the plants seem to love it and really like the mh light the intense blue/green/aqua color is vegging them with tight internodes,and a lush dark green color to the leaves, the tent needs very little ventilation, right now i have it running at 400watts most of the time,if the temps approach anything over 80f i turn the ballast down a to 75 or 50% power, and direct the fan in to the unzipped cracked open door:thumb:, i know some of you are thinking bid get some proper venting in there! ya dumb lummox.! and your right, i have a bathroom type vent with a 3 inch duct i can use BUT it was in use till today, so soon i'll get it tinkered into the tent, ,i also have news on the seeds in the nursery/humidity dome 3 seeds 2 of my cross K-ROC and the green house CHEMDOG 100% success all 3 are up n looking good, my first time using rockwool it seems like a good method,, i moved the 4 blue cheese clones from jiffy pods to rockwool to see if it would help, they are taking a long time and looking a bit rough, i think 2 have rooted, not sure on the others we shall see how it goes, i can always try a reveg on the one in flower after harvest, i just really want to keep the big buddah bloue cheese genitics around, i cant remember if i have another seed in the bank or not, and im to lasy and tired to go check not to mention recovering from a knarley bout with the flu,hopefully i do, :thumb:, well gang thats about all i can think of to tell youoh wait! spiffy and i signed a new lease on a new place today, i wont have a whole room for my grow just yet but its 1000 sq feet bigger house so i expect finding a good place for the tents n gear should go quite well

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

BID- I had a sad topple in a 2L today, my biggest plant with empty res fell onto a power strip of 5 CFLs and got nuked. You were right about them being top heavy. I rigged up some ghetto gorilla tape 2L holders inside the tub to keep em standing up.

Can't wait to see your new grow! My seeds seem to be taking longer to crack too... I almost gave up on my liberty haze, but just jammed it into the riot cube w/o a taproot, and now it's pushing through a few days behind the rest!

it never got to high maybe 1300 highest reading but you gotta take 450 off for my heavy ass well water,but i switched to the organics over a month ago, so i dont check ppms or ph anymore,they did get a slight yellowing while the microheard was getting established,i got some microbe brew and that fixed it quick, also i "brew" all my nutes after i mix 2 gallons i leave it with a bubble stone for a day when i come back its nice n frothy the girls absolutly love it! 7 part organics from bpn andcoco = mega fat frosty nugs
how was ur ppm feeding throughout the grow BID?

BID- I had a sad topple in a 2L today, my biggest plant with empty res fell onto a power strip of 5 CFLs and got nuked. You were right about them being top heavy. I rigged up some ghetto gorilla tape 2L holders inside the tub to keep em standing up.

Can't wait to see your new grow! My seeds seem to be taking longer to crack too... I almost gave up on my liberty haze, but just jammed it into the riot cube w/o a taproot, and now it's pushing through a few days behind the rest!
yup i got pretty irritated with the tipping thing! grr sorry to hear about your girl man she will recover unless the cfls burned thru her main stem before her leaves start i have a girl revegging that got cooked to a crisp some how she decided to live, yeh my 3 recent seeds took slightly longer to get rockinbu i think it may just be my perception, i just stuck them in rockwool no soak or anything, but they decided to live and that happys me!

Damn!
I want organics now ! LMFAO!

deff getting them for the next round!

I think I wanna build a bench, I am thinking coco slabs! danish-made plastic trays ..fill the bihh up with a bunch of clones.. drip system.. have a tilt to catch the run off and pump that stuff into another reservoir outside of the room! and drop a bunch of 600s

we'll see! still wanna play with the 2L a bit.. but I always need to maximize! ;)
options.. options... options..

Damn!
I want organics now ! LMFAO!

deff getting them for the next round!

I think I wanna build a bench, I am thinking coco slabs! danish-made plastic trays ..fill the bihh up with a bunch of clones.. drip system.. have a tilt to catch the run off and pump that stuff into another reservoir outside of the room! and drop a bunch of 600s

we'll see! still wanna play with the 2L a bit.. but I always need to maximize! ;)
options.. options... options..
slabs might be cool those dans have some undeniable success, it sounds like a solid plan, but you know im gonna sa but lol, have you tried regular 2&3 liter coco/hempys? i have grown 21/2-3 foot tall plants that yeilded as much a 2 1/2 zips per 2 liter and more for the 3 liters, im constantly amazed at how fast and big they can get in that setup, and i have not have any smooth start to finish indoor runs, theres have been constant problems with heat,lights,cold etc etc etc! im running some in the up coming grow so far stress free to see what they can really do without all the bull crap! that and the organics from the start, something to think about:thumb:

im still here been busy moving,and falling down a flight of stairs ,spraining my ankle ,,i was layed up a few dys with no internet at the new house,,i did harvest my 1 st bluberry gum plant got 5.5 wet, i'll updateon that later, smoked a test bud, tore me the hell up and sent me to bed! gonna have to test more of course, but it smells like bazoka joe bubble gum! just like it its crazy! this journal is reaching the end only 3 plants left :thumb:

lol @ sisco that was good, well i just learned tonight that after a week i will be without net for a min of 10-14 days this place needs a trench dug and all new service installed, its not ever had a phone, looks like i will have to delay that new journal another couple weeks, but by then the plants should be quite big,should make for a nice show,and i will not have my attention divided with moving,injury,etc, i'll try to finish this journal and post till your all sick of me befor the big blackout, 2 weeks geeze that will be the longest i have gone without internet in over 10 yrs
well ciao 4 now

Dang man, sorry to hear you had no inernet to catch you....get it? lol

I love BJ's!

Glad your OK and hope your enjoying the new pad. I'll be around to check up on ya' :peace:

LOL! No internet to catch you! For all of you that missed it, he made a funny. Laugh...

LAUGH!

Ugh... I give up... Sometimes, people can be so dense, ya know.

lol @ sisco that was good, well i just learned tonight that after a week i will be without net for a min of 10-14 days this place needs a trench dug and all new service installed, its not ever had a phone, looks like i will have to delay that new journal another couple weeks, but by then the plants should be quite big,should make for a nice show,and i will not have my attention divided with moving,injury,etc, i'll try to finish this journal and post till your all sick of me befor the big blackout, 2 weeks geeze that will be the longest i have gone without internet in over 10 yrs
well ciao 4 now

Awwww... Well, damn. We'll be here when you get back. :thumb:

one thing i have learned is my 420 fam is alwayshere for me,i get all squinchy feeling inside! you guy are the best, !! i will most likely go to my moms and get my fix a few times,just grab my tablet and hop on my hog and im online in 15 min, so at least i can visit and post a little during the "dark days" lol

Dark days, indeed. At least there's a light somewhere, huh?

Back
Top Bottom