The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Purples

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

thanks for the happy birthdays guys makes me smile, went to the hydro shop, made some good connections to donate clones seems blueberry gum is a popular strain, i took 15 and 7 purple#1'sand im ahead of the curve in my area i can make a nice helper guy since i have so manygood strains ready or soon to be ready to give cuttings, so my bubble cloner and my humidity dome are packed full of cuttings now im gom
nna do a fem seed run on my bg plants

seems those would be of usetoo gotta go im in a parking lot on a wifi hotspot lol

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

yup and mcmaggot burgers has free wifi, and a few places in town, im at moms today gonna possibly start my new journal if i have time today, spiffy had to come use the wifi to turn in school work,, turns out its gonna be at least 2 more weeks before we have dsl at home (cusses under breath) i frikkin knew it!!! LIARS!!! so maybe i should just upload some pics of the new grow thats about 2 weeks old what ya think guys?

ok heres some pics i did not have time to title or edit them, and my good digital is broken so its my 8mp droid camera its not bad but not like 14.1 w color and white balance, ok so the strains for the next run will be ,blueberry gum clones,whitewidow x big bud , chemdog, k-roc (royal purple kush dad purple maroc mom) purple maroc clone aka b.o.b. , heres the pics flower tent first then the mommys in the veg tent
IMG_20120602_183738.jpg
IMG_20120602_183708.jpg
IMG_20120602_183650.jpg
IMG_20120608_135447.jpg
IMG_20120608_135526.jpg
IMG_20120608_135533.jpg
IMG_20120610_131843.jpg
IMG_20120610_131833.jpg
IMG_20120610_131939.jpg
IMG_20120610_131945.jpg

Yay!!! DSL SOON! Dude, skype me when dsl gets hooked up :) Hughesnet is about to launch a new satellite and I will have 12 mbps download in about a month. right now "up to 50 times faster than dial up" my ass....

I cant believe my phone is staying online long enough to let me post! Hell longenough to log in even coolness! Well no word on dsl yet.but i cab say the girls are getting BIG!! i the the bg is done stretching the veg tent is crowded time to move some more into flower the k-rocs and maybe the bg gum mom and make a new mom out of one of the 15 clones i have rooting.most will b given away. It looks like chemdog is ready for me to take a few clones and the WW X BB is not far behind
:) things are moving along nicely. No signs of bugs again.i will do a big pic update after dsl returns to my world well better go i love & miss my 420 fanily greatly ciao fer now

I cant believe my phone is staying online long enough to let me post! Hell longenough to log in even coolness! Well no word on dsl yet.but i cab say the girls are getting BIG!! i the the bg is done stretching the veg tent is crowded time to move some more into flower the k-rocs and maybe the bg gum mom and make a new mom out of one of the 15 clones i have rooting.most will b given away. It looks like chemdog is ready for me to take a few clones and the WW X BB is not far behind
:) things are moving along nicely. No signs of bugs again.i will do a big pic update after dsl returns to my world well better go i love & miss my 420 fanily greatly ciao fer now

Good lookin' pics, man. Hope you get your DSL soon! I miss my purple brother!

i'll be working on an update for this weekend, got some kind of problem in flower rm again it looks like spider mites sorta but i can not find any evidence or a ph/nutrient issue plants are to big for 2l hempys i have to water twice daily or they wilt bob is doing good budding and putting on weight like crazy, im recovering from a fall i took a month ago think theres something going on with my leg it keeps swelling and i have a history of dvt/blood clot seeing the doc friday
cant breath so im on oxygen again thats due to all the smoke from forest fires, got a ton of work to do to get the house in order after the move, got lots of good meds to see me thru tho!!
im super stoked to be back online i have been online longer than most when i first got online a 14.4kb modem was the screamin demon connection my yahoo acct is 15 yrs old!! i think the year was 1994 it was windows 3.1 back then so yeah being online is as important to me as electricity it is fully ingrained in my life, i felt like i was in some kind of hellish rehab with withdrawal symptoms and all! ppl around my house started snapping at each other and i played & completed the campaign for 3 different cod games and 2 others i never found time for before, i built a few things and repaired many things, i had no idea how often i look thing up online,recipes,info,books,facts,news etc, its crazy and i missed it terribly !!
but im back bigger faster and better!! lol

yeah i have been leaning that direction, just need to get my chit together i have not been feeling good at all,so im tempted to go the path of least resistance,but the new killer/legendary strains deserve it i think,you would not believe how the chemdod and ww x bb are taking off despite my neglect, im seeing things i have not seen with other strains the chemdog has a beastly thick stem for a plant 37 days from seed! im doing all sorts of training ,well you'll see im not to impressed with my bubble cloner the new dome and rockwool is doing great so far only 1 purple#1 has not rooted and it was very small & frail i also got some of those root plugs the brown spongy ones and a seedling heat mat they really took off after i added that! but so far nothing in the bubble cloner has shown roots and i lost 1 blue cheese cutting it just turned yellow/brown curled up and died! i may just put all the cuttings into the dome and move somerooted clones into the bubbler to veg a while '''i like the idea for the name there sikokid

(creeps out of the shadows)

Hi Bigirishdoode,

So does this mean I will be sending this journal... I mean filing cabinet to the completed journals?

Glad to see you back online brotha! can't wait to see your update.

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom