The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

Lol! Great pics and explanation, and excellent use of shrink tubing. I fell in love with that stuff when I was too poor to afford all the cables for my in-house music studio and I made them myself.

After all that, it still doesn't look easy. Would it be easier if you weren't mixing and matching parts from old and new equipment?
You are absolutely right. The difference in wire colors chosen for each of the two drivers makes it totally confusing. especially to someone who isn't an electrician by trade. I hear people all the time tell me that this is the very reason why they won't attempt to build one of these lights. But if you follow the wire color chart that they have printed on the driver you can't go wrong as long as you make sound connections and take your time.

Wow I didn't know they had a key right there. I have a soldering gun too, electrical tape but no cobs/drivers though...hahahahaha

I actually learned a lot in your tutorial, because I related it to hooking my equipment. I have taken an electricity course and even changed the power cable in a lamp. I'm gonna save your post because it's really detailed and extremely helpful.

Thank you for the extraordinary effort and time you put into your explanations knowing that I need that. Truly grateful my friend. :hug: to you @RETRIX :love:

Lovely build! I'm to in love with my wago to solder anymore. Love being able to rebuild stuff easy and disassemble them and reuse to something else.

The plant you got seems to love that light. How many amps does your vero want?

I'm using four 70V Vero 29s at 1.75 Amps and 500 watts.

Wow I didn't know they had a key right there. I have a soldering gun too, electrical tape but no cobs/drivers though...hahahahaha

I actually learned a lot in your tutorial, because I related it to hooking my equipment. I have taken an electricity course and even changed the power cable in a lamp. I'm gonna save your post because it's really detailed and extremely helpful.

Thank you for the extraordinary effort and time you put into your explanations knowing that I need that. Truly grateful my friend. :hug: to you @RETRIX :love:

If you have taken an electrical course, then you have definitely got this. And the cool thing about COBs is that you can build and add to your light over time so you don't have to spend a bunch of money all at once.

week 4.3 flower

Today is day 2 for Kharma under the moonshot. Yesterday I went in and re-tied some branches and tucked a few leaves. Today I noticed that more of her pistils are brown. I know that the cord from the light was dangling in between the branches when I installed it, and I know that I touched some flowers yesterday when tying down some branches.
So I'm thinking that I may not be able to touch this plant anymore.
So how about that? I can throw her ass in the trash but I can't touch her.
Oh well at any rate. She seems to be getting bigger.​

That girl is liking that light.

I certainly hope so because I don't think I can go any higher with the wattage. I'm already worried about the fricking power company.

I dont think she needs more power. It's looking very good. Don't think the power company have any problem with you using 500w 12 hours a day. :cool:

I hope not crazy. They are always sending letters in the mail comparing all of the residents power consumption to each other. The last one I got said that I was using 23% more power than my neighbors. This light is twice the output as my last one because I doubled everything. Which makes sense because they wouldn't be growing boutique specimens like we do here on 420 Magazine! LOL

I hope not crazy. They are always sending letters in the mail comparing all of the residents power consumption to each other. The last one I got said that I was using 23% more power than my neighbors. This light is twice the output as my last one because I doubled everything. Which makes sense because they wouldn't be growing boutique specimens like we do here on 420 Magazine! LOL

Right, sorry to hear a bout that energy savings hunt that goes in your neighborhood. Can't you say you don't want to take part in that. I wouldn't want my neighbor to know my consumption either. Soon they will show our neighbors how much data we use and browser history...

Back
Top Bottom