The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

Right, sorry to hear a bout that energy savings hunt that goes in your neighborhood. Can't you say you don't want to take part in that. I wouldn't want my neighbor to know my consumption either. Soon they will show our neighbors how much data we use and browser history...

Well it only tracks by the neighborhood as a whole. So someone else it might say that they are using 10% more or 5% less than the rest of the neighborhood. And actually now that I think about it, there are probably other people where it says they use 57% or 80% more. LOL I'm probably making a big deal out of nothing.

Well it only tracks by the neighborhood as a whole. So someone else it might say that they are using 10% more or 5% less than the rest of the neighborhood. And actually now that I think about it, there are probably other people where it says they use 57% or 80% more. LOL I'm probably making a big deal out of nothing.

I'm sure. I was pretty nervous about my energy supplier getting suspicious when running those 6040 cobs with on board drivers, they sure produce noise rippels on the energy grid. We have those distance readers they track 24/7, that they would fuck up the reading. We hade a call from them on work about them suspecting we hade a faulty driver on one of our water meters on our grid. Very right indeed, he traced it to the meter and the mascot driver was fucking up their readings on our consumption on it. So they have pretty sophisticated methods.

It's still hard to accept that he and Michael Jackson are both gone forever.
Genius musicians lost to drugs they didn't know the power of. The list is incredibly long. Of course, we don't hear about the mediocre musicians lost to drugs so it can't just be the great ones that are gone. Must be that those drugs kill people, but let's make sure no one can get their hands on cannabis!

Genius musicians lost to drugs they didn't know the power of. The list is incredibly long. Of course, we don't hear about the mediocre musicians lost to drugs so it can't just be the great ones that are gone. Must be that those drugs kill people, but let's make sure no one can get their hands on cannabis!

preach Shed.

week 4.4 flower

More Brown pistils this morning. This can't be from touching a few flowers.
It's never happened to me before. What else is going on?
I checked the temps in my tent with a temp probe.
At the canopy the measurments are:

87.4 F 43% Humidity

At root level:

85.8 F 45% Humidity

Is this a concern?​

I think you guys are right. And thank you for helping me get through this. I measured the moonshot's distance and it was a little over 1.5 feet. I just raised it to almost 3 feet above the canopy. I guess this thing is way more powerful than I realized. It's funny how I'm always focusing on everything yet always seem to miss the most simple stuff. So again thank you @InTheShed @Pennywise @Derbybud @Pjs420

Back to smooth sailing :surf: (ok, smooth surfing then).
I just hope that I didn't kill the damn flowers. And as far as surfing, I sure wish I lived out there. I wouldn't be surfing or sailing probably but I would be doing everything else in the sun.

I'm good with sitting on the sand with an umbrella and watching the waves roll in. Don't get to do it very often now that the kids are getting older. They used to love the beach!

brings back childhood memories! My mom picked us up last day of school and we didnt come back from the cottage till the night before school started. Every day was a beach day... If it rained, board games, lego, crafts... No tv in our cottage ever.

never get up there anymore... Stupid adulting. I miss it.

Back
Top Bottom