The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

Guys can anyone tell me if there is a way to tell if this plant is an Auto or a regular Pheno? If this plant isn't an auto then where will I be in 3 more weeks as far as height? I have to wait until Big Bud is ready to flip before I can go 12/12

Try pinching, gently squeeze and crush the interior stalk. It will slow the branch while it repaires itself.
PW How sealed does the tent have to be for the dark period? My tent is pretty cheap. I will keep the lights off after 9 p.m. except for my PC monitor.

In flower you don’t want any light at all during the dark period
I covered all of the vents with pieces of cut cardboard. I also pulled the flaps down on the vents from the outside. I am worried that there may be a few pin holes where light can get through in the fabric? I hope I'm going to be okay. LOL

I

This is turning out to be a weird grow. I have a Vampire and a chick that came back from the dead. Strange times indeed.

The Depth Of My Soul​

Where our world falls to pièces
And the moonlight starts to hide
In a million little splinters
In the corners of our mind

Where endless colors
They are swallowed by the sun
In a trail full of echoes
Just before they had begun

And fountains full of flowers
On islands full of tears
Weeping willows and fireworks
Explode then disappear

You believe what you see
All the things that you know
But oh, you don't know
The depth of my soul

Karma's just a key
Unlocking every gate
Eyes are just mirrors
Putting us to our fate

The sound of hello
Like a light to the blind
Sending us on a spiral
Through a world of goodbyes

All the truth that we crave
Its our fruitless parade
In a circus of our shadows
Where we play our charades

You believe what you see
All the things that you know
But oh you don't know
The depth of my soul​

***Swoon...that got my attention.

"The sound of hello
Sending us on a spiral
Through a world of goodbyes"

***you know my life well ... meet you at the corner of ... the depth of my soul...

***Swoon...that got my attention.

"The sound of hello
Sending us on a spiral
Through a world of goodbyes"

***you know my life well ... meet you at the corner of ... the depth of my soul...
Hello Lady. I have been getting mentored by PennyWise. There is a lot going on here that I don't quite understand yet. It has been a weird often perplexing grow that just keeps changing LOL.

You know you are being mentored by one of the best in grow town, so I'm not worried. ;)

Keep it as simple as you can. Growing means you're always learning to adapt.

Feel free to drape a dark but not heavy, fabric over your tent keeping your vents uncovered. That will help cover the light leaks. Towels are good to use if it's not to heavy. I use a long skirt that is black to cover my spaces. Not sure if you have any available skirts in your collection...lol.

BTW, poetry in the mind is twice as nice. Trust me, I did a lot of prayer and poetry to make sure in my first year...hahahaha.
You gotta let it out somehow. ;)

So I have been doing some research since last week about Auto's that start flowering late and the information has been murky at best. It seems that all that I have been able to deduce from all of the reading is 2 things.

1. Either the grower had an Auto that had to be 'stimulated' into flowering by switching to 12/12

2. The grower had a Photo plant that was mistakenly identified as an Auto.

My question is this, How would you know the difference? LMAO

So with that being said. I needed to do some reasoning with myself. My DP Auto Blueberry cost me about 20 Bucks if you include the shipping. My Big Bud XXL is a free seed. DP Auto Blueberry 19-20% THC. Big Bud XXL 15% THC MOC Version)

My Tent is a 4 by 2 footer. I can comfortably grow two medium sized auto's, or one large auto. After tying down the branches on this DP Blueberry it is already pretty spread out and this will surely only get worse, or better depending on how we look at it so A decision had to be made.

Kharma
day one flower

I made the decision to discard the Big Bud XXL free seed that I started and focus everything on DP Blueberry. Her branches were spread and gently tied down. I placed her in the center of the tent, set the timer to a 12 on 12 off schedule and zipped up the tent. Tonight, instead of the lights coming on at 1 a.m. they will remain off until 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.

I think I have either come full circle,
went around in a circle,
or at least made some kind of circle.

You know you are being mentored by one of the best in grow town, so I'm not worried. ;)

Keep it as simple as you can. Growing means you're always learning to adapt.

Feel free to drape a dark but not heavy, fabric over your tent keeping your vents uncovered. That will help cover the light leaks. Towels are good to use if it's not to heavy. I use a long skirt that is black to cover my spaces. Not sure if you have any available skirts in your collection...lol.

BTW, poetry in the mind is twice as nice. Trust me, I did a lot of prayer and poetry to make sure in my first year...hahahaha.
You gotta let it out somehow. ;)
Why thank you Lady. Very kind words indeed.

Just looked in on Kharma the DP Blueberry. I was looking at the calendar and there is no way that this plant is an Auto. I germinated this plant on 3/10/18. That will make it almost 8 weeks old tomorrow. No Auto in the history of my growing has ever taken longer than 4 weeks to start flowering.

Kharma
day three flower

I think I understand you now.

It only took about 24 hours to see that my amended Pro-Mix blend was a little too nitrogen rich. Kharma's top growth had started showing the tale tale signs of yellowing in the leaves. A quick verification of Dr. Earth's instructions revealed the problem. I was mixing in 1 cup per 5 gallons when it is actually 1/4 cup per 5 gallons. Where was I getting 1 cup from!?
I know that from the last transplant, she will fill this pot the rest of the way in only a few more days so I had to work fast.
She seemed to be doing really well in the Ocean forest that I originally transplanted her in, so I switched out to Fox Farm's milder Happy Frog with the correct 1/4 cup of Dr. Earth Organic. I successfully removed her root-ball intact from the Pro-Mix. That will get remixed into new soil for a future grow. I filled her in once again, (It feels all too familiar now) to the top of the pot and watered the soil to runoff. Unfortunately I forgot to test the runoff PH.

She appears to be taking to the new soil really well. The yellowing has been replaced with green and more growth.
Her pot is drying out extremely fast, Just 2 days now. I won't give her water until Saturday though. She seems to like it when I starve her for hydration.​

Thank you for visiting my journal.​

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times...
In life after life, in age after age, forever. -Rabindranath Tagore

Day Five Flower
Today is watering day. And as I have let Kharma dry out her leaves are a little droopy. 2 gallons of filtered water. It is PH 7.0 today. My tap water seems to fluctuate slightly. The water first pooled on top of the pot
(an ongoing nuisance with Fox Farm soil) Then slowly sank into the pot. I continued to water until I got about 1 inch of runoff. After letting the pot sit for a few minutes, I checked PH. It is at a nice stable 6.3 Kharma's leaves are getting bigger and she has already started praying to the light. A good sign.

The previous yellowing is all gone now, replaced by full lush green in the new leaves. There are a few lingering signs of nutrient imbalance in the form of brown spots on some leaves, but she is quickly moving past it now. I can see the first signs of blooms starting to form after only 5 days of the switch. I think back on how she was so close to being composted just 2 weeks ago and I feel lucky.

Back
Top Bottom