The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

I use Promix HP & GO Nutes & Supplements & Fish fertilzer & worm castings tea

I was using the Pro-Mix organic version. They said that it would feed for 3 months. Have you seen that one?

I would recommend Coco over Promix HIGH Perosity 4 sure but Coco is a bit labour intensive for my brain so I can't live without my HP Promix.

Yes and since I only grow like 2 plants at a time, one 17 dollar bag of Pro-Mix is pretty reasonable for me.

In coco or peat moss understand that you’re running a hydro setup so you water with feed on a daily basis. Soil is the opposite where you water then wait until the soil dries. If it’s a hybrid mix you’ll have to see what the plants want.

I was using the Pro-Mix organic version. They said that it would feed for 3 months. Have you seen that one?

*Great question, I started off growing with the exact same bag of promix. I was overwatering, I couldn't get rid of the bugs, and I could never flower properly because there isn't the amount of extras you need top create a top notch harvest. It was amazing to learn from, you can grow using this soil, but it will never get you the harvests you deserve. You basically have no control over your growth in the long run.

*So I went to Promix HP (organic base for soilless medium) and I never had bugs again, EVER. Then I started using a simple schedule of General Organics nutes and supplements and the volume started to increase because I could control the feedings. Then I added fert's and tea's and now I'm proud of my lineup. Again, Coco is better, but my brain needs simplicity, and this is as simple as I can get with the results I NEED to achieve.

*I hope that helps. :)

I normally run pure coco or DWC

I'm going to do a second grow of that Blue Amnesia strain from MOC in my 2 gallon DWC buckets to see if I can get them to grow a little bigger before they start flowering. I really like the smoke from that strain. I haven't done a smoke report on it yet though.

*Great question, I started off growing with the exact same bag of promix. I was overwatering, I couldn't get rid of the bugs, and I could never flower properly because there isn't the amount of extras you need top create a top notch harvest. It was amazing to learn from, you can grow using this soil, but it will never get you the harvests you deserve. You basically have no control over your growth in the long run.

*So I went to Promix HP (organic base for soilless medium) and I never had bugs again, EVER. Then I started using a simple schedule of General Organics nutes and supplements and the volume started to increase because I could control the feedings. Then I added fert's and tea's and now I'm proud of my lineup. Again, Coco is better, but my brain needs simplicity, and this is as simple as I can get with the results I NEED to achieve.

*I hope that helps. :)
Wow. Thanks for the heads up LOL

With coco just reduce your nute strength and water at least once a day.

Oh yes PW I remember growing in COCO all too well. I got so tired of hand watering and mixing nutes every single day for 3 months straight. Then I tried to construct a DIY automatic watering system but could never get it to water the surface evenly. I still have nightmares from that grow to this day.

I used a top water diy that worked pretty well for a couple of grows

I finally settled on 2 methods that I like. DWC but only If I use Advance Nutrients PH Perfect, and soil. Man I just love the way plants grow so big and fast in DWC.

I used a top water diy that worked pretty well for a couple of grows
I also keep forgetting to ask you, Do you have a DWC grow that you are currently doing, or do you have a completed one that you can link me to?

Wow. Thanks for the heads up LOL

Sorry if I offended you.
Our environments are completely different that is the key, there is no guarantee that it wouldn't work for you. Check you out now beautiful plants. It's all a marathon, and you're learning so much, you'll be able to customize based on what you have. Plus, with my bad memory, I don't give out grow advice as much as I used to, because when I make mistakes it could affect you negatively, and that would suck. So in essence, you and I are still learning, but together. :love:

Sorry if I offended you.
Our environments are completely different that is the key, there is no guarantee that it wouldn't work for you. Check you out now beautiful plants. It's all a marathon, and you're learning so much, you'll be able to customize based on what you have. Plus, with my bad memory, I don't give out grow advice as much as I used to, because when I make mistakes it could affect you negatively, and that would suck. So in essence, you and I are still learning, but together. :love:

Not at all LOL It's just that I was strongly considering using that as my base soil and I would have screwed up again. So thank you for looking out for me Lady :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom