The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

Look at my Perpetual in my signature, it’s a long journal skip through until you find the dwc portion.

You know I was skimming through that thread and the conversations be getting so deep that I didn't know it was a grow LMAO! Ok I will look through it in more detail. Thank you. Also PW what should my PH be at? I have heard everything from 7.0 to 5.5 for Cannabis.

Awwww sweeeeeet okay, I lost my filters with the brain injury, hard to determine words, but it's super cool I'm helping you.

Think of it like this, promix organic is to grow tomatoes for example. And you get a pretty normal tomato with that soil mix. But now you want bigger tomatoes, so you need more nutes to make that happen. The soil is premixed and has platformed and you can't add or amend to push the potential of the plant from normal to super size. There is a function for every ingredient in soil and plants use them at different times. This particular starter soil is a start to finish, but it isn't what cultivator's would use.

So you are deciding, should I stay with this soil and develop from there, or is there is more efficient medium I can add to that will give me better results. PRESTO, welcome to soilless mediums, the answer to your indoor prayers till you get to the Brix level, which is a whole other world I don't know yet.

You know I was skimming through that thread and the conversations be getting so deep that I didn't know it was a grow LMAO! Ok I will look through it in more detail. Thank you. Also PW what should my PH be at? I have heard everything from 7.0 to 5.5 for Cannabis.
I shoot for 5.8-6.2 in coco or dwc I don’t have a lot of experience with soil.

Awwww sweeeeeet okay, I lost my filters with the brain injury, hard to determine words, but it's super cool I'm helping you.

Think of it like this, promix organic is to grow tomatoes for example. And you get a pretty normal tomato with that soil mix. But now you want bigger tomatoes, so you need more nutes to make that happen. The soil is premixed and has platformed and you can't add or amend to push the potential of the plant from normal to super size. There is a function for every ingredient in soil and plants use them at different times. This particular starter soil is a start to finish, but it isn't what cultivator's would use.

So you are deciding, should I stay with this soil and develop from there, or is there is more efficient medium I can add to that will give me better results. PRESTO, welcome to soilless mediums, the answer to your indoor prayers till you get to the Brix level, which is a whole other world I don't know yet.

So what PH do you shoot for Lady?

I shoot for 5.8-6.2 in coco or dwc I don’t have a lot of experience with soil.

That is interesting because when I use Advance Nutrients Micro Grow Bloom, My reservoir would start off at 5.5 and end up between 5.8 and 6.2 by the end of the week. Then I would rinse out the reservoir, refill it and start all over again for the next week. Until the plants got 3 feet tall, then it became a slight pain in the ass.

With advanced nutrients it’s not as important. With grows that require ph’ing the lower end of the ph scale will give people the idea there plants aren’t getting enough nutes and begin giving more nutes to compensate enneagram the problem is really lock out from ph being too low.

With advanced nutrients it’s not as important. With grows that require ph’ing the lower end of the ph scale will give people the idea there plants aren’t getting enough nutes and begin giving more nutes to compensate enneagram the problem is really lock out from ph being too low.
before I switched to Advance, I was using fox farms in my Hydro. I would set my PH then the next day it would be at 7.3 LOL Then I would set it again and 2 or 3 hours later it would be out of whack again. I was using regular water. I was like I'm not going to be checking PH 2 and 3 times a day so maybe Hydro isn't for me. Then I tried Advance and never had to use my PH pen again. That shit sounds like an advertisement but it's true in my case.

So what PH do you shoot for Lady?

I don't PH a thing, the water here is so clean and I'm all organic so I let the journey happen. I'm cautious about my temp of my water when I feed, but other than that, no PH for me. Again, keeping my grow as simple as possible with the least amount of work. When you choose a medium they both come with pro's and con's, this was a pro specific to my grow.

I don't PH a thing, the water here is so clean and I'm all organic so I let the journey happen. I'm cautious about my temp of my water when I feed, but other than that, I do not PH.

Yeah I know that I shouldn't be putting cold water on my plants but I'm guilty of doing it anyway LOL.

I don't PH a thing, the water here is so clean and I'm all organic so I let the journey happen. I'm cautious about my temp of my water when I feed, but other than that, no PH for me. Again, keeping my grow as simple as possible with the least amount of work. When you choose a medium they both come with pro's and con's, this was a pro specific to my grow.

Do you put perlite in your Pro-Mix?

Do you put perlite in your Pro-Mix?

*Gosh, using cold water will shock your ladies, just run the tap water on your wrist and get it up to room temperature if you can. No cold or hot water amigo. In the middle with your temps and you should be good.

*I don't mix a thing until I start adding nutes, supplements and some ferts down the road.

*Once I started to nail my grows, I started to reuse this medium one more time in my next grow, thus saving on costs.

"PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
HP - high porosity
With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP provides a great growing environment to growers looking for a significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality."

*Gosh, using cold water will shock your ladies, just run the tap water on your wrist and get it up to room temperature if you can. No cold or hot water amigo. In the middle with your temps and you should be good.

*I don't mix a thing until I start adding nutes, supplements and some ferts down the road.

*Once I started to nail my grows, I started to reuse this medium one more time in my next grow, thus saving on costs.

"PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
HP - high porosity
With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP provides a great growing environment to growers looking for a significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality."

Ahhh I didn't know it already has perlite in there. The organic version had very little if any at all.. I will make an effort to let my water sit out from now on before I water. LOL

Exactly, that promix version you're using doesn't allow for cycles of feedings, it's just one big cycle. Smart you're picking up on what you need to be successful.

hahahahahaha no lady likes a cold glass of water thrown in her face, unless it's summer then I would allow it. hahahahahaha

I spit my Pepsi out all over my desk when I read this. I just pictured you slapping the shit out of someone for splashing you with water. Not to mention all of the DJ gear shorting out and sparking.

Hey Retrix, looking good in here. :passitleft:
Have you seen any of the high brix journals? I did hydro and coco before. Loved coco and hydro is fun but played around a lot until I found Docs kit. I was a little nervous going to soil but It's been so easy. This has to be my best grow so far and it feels like maybe a third of the work that I was doing before. Lots of info here Home but if you ever have questions when using the kit, Doc and his gang of brixers are here to offer expert advice.

Here is a great example Breaking Brix - Buck's DIYs With Doc Bud's Soil jump to the last page. Buck has been sick but his plants look killer. He says they were on "auto pilot with the kit." I feel the same for my grow.

I spit my Pepsi out all over my desk when I read this. I just pictured you slapping the shit out of someone for splashing you with water. Not to mention all of the DJ gear shorting out and sparking.

I will cut someone in half if they touch my DJ gear, I'm not afraid, hahahahaha I have done it before. hahahaha

Hey Retrix, looking good in here. :passitleft:
Have you seen any of the high brix journals? I did hydro and coco before. Loved coco and hydro is fun but played around a lot until I found Docs kit. I was a little nervous going to soil but It's been so easy. This has to be my best grow so far and it feels like maybe a third of the work that I was doing before. Lots of info here Home but if you ever have questions when using the kit, Doc and his gang of brixers are here to offer expert advice.

Here is a great example Breaking Brix - Buck's DIYs With Doc Bud's Soil jump to the last page. Buck has been sick but his plants look killer. He says they were on "auto pilot with the kit." I feel the same for my grow.

Thank you Rich. I have heard of High Brix but I had no idea what it was about. I'm going to check it out now.

I think we've loved a thousand lives
I try to find you every time
Searching for those same wide eyes That locked me in, in my first life
Do you remember my old names?
Recognize my other face?

day ten flower

Things are certainly moving now aren't they? Today Kharma received a thorough watering and received some moderate pruning to expose all of her bud sites. I can't even count them anymore and have given up trying. I am pretty certain that I have never grown an auto flower that was this impressive. We have a long way to go. This is week two out of nine.

Thank you to PennyWise and Lady G2HM
for your assistance in this matter.

Back
Top Bottom