The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

Not yet, I have 10 seeds but haven’t popped any yet.

I have seen 2 types. One that stays kind of short and has a large main cola, and then some that grow long and spindly. I want to keep mine small and I haven't figured out how I'm going to do it. Maybe grow it in a 2 gallon fabric pot or something.

day seven flower
Look at you now.
Today marks one week since flipping Kharma to a 12/12 cycle. And the changes have been impressive to me. She is clearly in flowering now and in fact, she started almost immediately after switching. I have also noticed that this plant has practically shed all of her damaged leaves and replaced them with new green ones, something my autos never did, and I have to say that I am impressed. I haven't even had a problem with the dark period even though my tent is cheap and not exactly light proof. I guess I'm sold on the photo period style now and doubt that I will ever go back to an auto variety any time soon.

On Saturday I gave her a full, deep watering and flooded the drip tray to measure the PH which was a steady 6.3. I always worry the first few times I water after a new soil transplant because that is when all of the problems become apparent. I left the inch or so of runoff in the tray to see how long it would take for her to absorb it all. The next morning her tray was dry. Today the top of the soil is dry. She is still green and has responded with yet more growth and stretch. Dutch Passion Blueberries are described with a medium growing difficulty because of how they respond to nutrients. Thank God this one is dialed in. Lets hope it stays that way.

Today I noticed that Kharma has started growing her branches towards the middle again. I took about 10 minutes and re-tied all of her branches down to expose the lower bud sites to the light. It worked out really well on my Blue Amnesia so why not this one?

She has started growing so fast now that I have to drench the 5 gallon pot every other day. She has about a foot on each side before she fills the entire 4 foot length of my tent. It reminds me that I made the right decision to ax the Big Bud at this point.

The lower the outside branches are the more growth you’ll see from interior branches.

Yes because I have grown quite tired of having one nice jar of top buds and two jars of weak larf.

Beautiful, massive improvement, :bravo: And your colours and organization of your journal is easy to read for me!

Why thank you pretty Lady. Sometimes I think that I am being too "imaginative" but then I think about what I would like to read in a journal. LOL

You’ll get there Retrix before you know it.

While I have both of you here I would like to trouble you with a question. Do you know what the difference is between ocean forest happy frog and ocean farm? The Fox Farm website gives a very generic answer. I think that this plant is responding to the happy farm in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom