The Dude Abides

Not much to show for the indoor girl. She's floppy. Had to throw some strings on to keep her off the walls. Buds are still growing, but she's badly rootbound, even in my gritty mix the roots have completely filled the 5 gallon pot. Now it's hard to get water in. I have to sit there for 20 minutes, watering a cup at a time and waiting for it to absorb into cracks between the rocks and bark.
I'll start taking more photos of my outdoor girls soon, they are budding happily in the garden and want their time in the spotlight.
Hope you guys are getting the most out of summer, cause it's almost over... stay breezy!

20220825_021019.jpg

20220825_021006.jpg

20220825_020947.jpg
Ok ok ok....I'm sorry rhino but she's disqualified for juicing :laugh:

Awesome plant ya got seriously.....that one cola is wild....I'm curious to see how that one finishes out above the light.

Maby its just me but I like to grow my girls under the light. :rofl:
Holy fek she is Amazing.
Great work Amigo.
Hope you are having a great day. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks big guy, having a good one so far. She's mostly under the lights!

Ok ok ok....I'm sorry rhino but she's disqualified for juicing :laugh:

Awesome plant ya got seriously.....that one cola is wild....I'm curious to see how that one finishes out above the light.

I swear she has a light over her! :rofl: Hahaha. I have 4 separate lights to accommodate the different plant stem heights, since I have no interest in a scrog net or intense canopy training. (I got waaaay too much going on for such precision)
I just bend the main stem into a semi corkscrew to let the little low branches get big like the stalk, then I let it go wild into flower.

Hi RSR, when mine get that way I take a skewer, like the ones you'd make bbq with and push it through the soil maybe a dozen places in that 5. That'll help for a couple, maybe a few waterings, then again when it gets tight.
I have some of those, I'll give it a try tomorrow night, cause the watering tonight took an eon.

The things we learn here RSR. I wish I remembered who I got that from so I could give credit. Oh well, my thanks to a good member!
It worked like a damn charm. 2 minutes and a half gallon was in the dirt! Guess it was just a crusty surface? Either way, kudos sir.

I understand the principle, but I just can't trim the "larf". Just look at all that Lil baby bud candy growing at the bottom! Some of those jokers are pretty chubby, bigger than I buds I used to buy on the street.
Bonus photos of my outdoor Mimosa girls. First and widest one is still in veg, waiting for the flower room. The other 2 are in outdoor flower, stretching and throwing pistols.

20220827_043155.jpg

20220827_043223.jpg

20220827_071412.jpg

20220827_071437.jpg

20220827_071446.jpg

That larf makes good oil/butter too. Mimosa girls are looking good, especially that indoor one. Make sure to leave her plenty of room to stretch ;)

That larf makes good oil/butter too. Mimosa girls are looking good, especially that indoor one. Make sure to leave her plenty of room to stretch ;)
Thanks, i can't wait to see the Mimosa girls pistoled out and furry, they already have an exotic aroma in the sun.
My tent is like 6ft, so as long as I don't put the Exhale bag over a tall stalk, I should have a good amount of headroom. (Love that Exhale bag)

The End is Near...
Trio isn't going to be 100% ripe when she gets the chop this weekend. It's completely covered in red hair up to the top 6 inches of bud, but the bud tops are still growing and have white hairs. I'd love to wait another week, but between the discovery of spider mites, the shrinking bag of weed in my drawer, and the quickly growing size of her replacement - time is up mother lover!
I know I'm leaving some bud production on the table, but at this point it should be aiight. Been a good run, hope the next one is even better!

Have fun with the chop! How do you plan to get rid of the mites?

Have fun with the chop! How do you plan to get rid of the mites?
I've been hitting it with PureCrop1, but I also ordered that SNS and another pesticide that starts with A but I forget what it is. They both arrived yesterday, so I'll be gently dusting the place with them as well. I'm avoiding the big buds and focusing on the leaves, to preserve flavor, but I may be doing a bud-wash at the end. Don't want to smoke and make medication from pesticides...
I got reckless after fooling with my outdoor plants and brought them home with me to the cube. By the time I spotted the little bastards on my outdoor ladies, they had already found my indoor girl. I took evasive action and trimmed the shit out of everything that looked spotty, but those buggers are a hardy breed and I want them gone immediately, before they find my Mimosa girls and screw up my next grow.

Which SNS did you get? I did the same thing my last grow in week 5/6 of flower, got sloppy and bought them in on my clothes. I sprayed the SNS-217C on leaves, bud, everything. Soaked them three times in a week, and it stopped the mites cold. It's rosemary based so it smells great. I'm smoking the bud now and I can't tell (I did wash after harvest).

Clean your area really well with bleach or H2O2, then dust/spray. If you can let it sit empty for a week that helps as well, but it sounds like you need the space. You can use the SNS-209 on the Mimosa girls to build up some resistance.

Good luck getting rid of the little buggers.

Which SNS did you get? I did the same thing my last grow in week 5/6 of flower, got sloppy and bought them in on my clothes. I sprayed the SNS-217C on leaves, bud, everything. Soaked them three times in a week, and it stopped the mites cold. It's rosemary based so it smells great. I'm smoking the bud now and I can't tell (I did wash after harvest).

Clean your area really well with bleach or H2O2, then dust/spray. If you can let it sit empty for a week that helps as well, but it sounds like you need the space. You can use the SNS-209 on the Mimosa girls to build up some resistance.

Good luck getting rid of the little buggers.

Done and done.

The last photos of Trio while she's still alive. She only drank half her normal water today, and even though she's all white hairs on the top of the buds, I think she's near the end.
My lights never truly go off, and i think the glow is messing with her. Making her grow funky.
Who knows?
Gonna chop her down and see what it gets me

20220901_232816.jpg

20220901_232759.jpg

20220901_232716.jpg

20220901_232512.jpg

The last photos of Trio while she's still alive. She only drank half her normal water today, and even though she's all white hairs on the top of the buds, I think she's near the end.
My lights never truly go off, and i think the glow is messing with her. Making her grow funky.
Who knows?
Gonna chop her down and see what it gets me

20220901_232816.jpg

20220901_232759.jpg

20220901_232716.jpg

20220901_232512.jpg
The Washington Redskins duuu, oh fek I get it now. :rofl:
Congratulations on your harvest my friend.
Fantastic work on her.:yahoo:
Hope you have a great weekend my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe

Looking Good !

Just curious, what made you decide to not pull that one top over ?

Cheers
You mean the biggest one? It's the main stem, it was tied down to the same height as all the other stalks in veg. When I flipped it to flower I let the tethers off and she climbed to the top of the food chain. When I harvest it, I'm gonna take some glamor shots of me wielding it like a sword...🥷

The Washington Redskins duuu, oh fek I get it now. :rofl:
Congratulations on your harvest my friend.
Fantastic work on her.:yahoo:
Hope you have a great weekend my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Die hard, lifelong fan.
Thanks big dog, enjoy your labor day weekend... or the Canadian equivalent if there is one?
It's the last real boating weekend of the season so I'm running around like a madman getting everyone ready.

I'm in the same boat, or should I say sinking ship! :straightface:
Like the rats and the Captain, unfortunately, I'll go down with the ship. It's the home team, what can I do?

Back
Top Bottom