The Emerald City

make concentrates accordingly. Indies for night time stuff, sativa's for daytime stuff. Keep it simple.
I’ve done that with my dosing oils - I have like 5 different ones at the moment :laughtwo: raging from haze to kush :thumb:

Nice looking tent man! Is that a 4’x4’? Everyone looks fully happy :)

And nice new seeds. I noticed Bomb seeds aren’t listed as sponsoring the photo comp anymore :( I have a few from last time tho so that’s all good. I have Cherry Bomb and am very interested to try it. I can only grow a couple at once tho so not sure when I’ll get to it. Maybe i’ll Get to see you grow it first :popcorn:

you mentioned walnut grove I ha to go to the map and see where it is ive driven through there its along the sac river its pretty out there especially rite now springtime let me no when yo go lol ill meet you there or you can just go ahead and criuise up my way im about an hour from there look forward to seeing you!

Hmmm, not sure but ive been trying to convince my wife to stay in state for the summer. We've got friends in that area its a possibility. I letchuno, looking foreard to seeinyou too.:nerd-with-glasses:

I’ve done that with my dosing oils - I have like 5 different ones at the moment :laughtwo: raging from haze to kush :thumb:

Nice looking tent man! Is that a 4’x4’? Everyone looks fully happy :)

And nice new seeds. I noticed Bomb seeds aren’t listed as sponsoring the photo comp anymore :( I have a few from last time tho so that’s all good. I have Cherry Bomb and am very interested to try it. I can only grow a couple at once tho so not sure when I’ll get to it. Maybe i’ll Get to see you grow it first :popcorn:

I’ma pop a HiJack Auto when i harvest the ULHA. Ive got two kushes growing and just harvested one.

I know Bomb has some nice seeds, too! Thats why i slways do strain smoke reports for seed sponsors. I still gotta do a report for Berry Bomb & Northern Lights too.

My tent is 2x4, both of them. Thank you, they each have their merits!

I’ll need be more choosy bout my oils, for everything.

Im growin one right now Amy! I know you’ve seen it!

Crazy foxtails in the tent! And love your desktop wallpaper ;).

What flavors rat poison? I hear Baskin Robbins has 32.

Foxy Lady... my kid is on my back in that picture.

I think ones a Chocolate Thai blend and the other is a Cherry Low Ryder.

My bug guys a pro
He told me so
No bugs no rats my flowers are a glow.
You lookin for a bug, man?

I got my outdoor situation on track and dropped some more seeds this morning. 818 x Blue Berry those should be bout 50/50 and produce some sticky flowers. I'm assuming I'll get a few males as well which, if everything works out means I'll have plenty of seeds and some new crosses too. I would swear the PC is a Sativa, thin leaves, maybe that's the pheno though. Any ways. Everything else is cruising along. I think I've got another Berry Bomb Clone on the way up. I super cropped a little too much.

Garden Update:

I would enter the (guy fieri) Berry Bomb pic into pic of the month, if it were mine... just say'n;).

thar be flowers :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Growing perpetually is really the best, I've got plants in all phases right now. From seeds in water to two weeks from harvest and a bunch a veg & flower phases in between, Autos and Photo's and clones too.

I would enter the (guy fieri) Berry Bomb pic into pic of the month, if it were mine... just say'n;).

Thanks Beez! I won in March so I can't enter til July, I'm just stock piling my options. Here's a few more I just added to my stock pile.

Ultra Lemon Haze Auto ~ Auto Seeds. Those Trichs are getting close, she's a straight sativa so I'm excited to see what she does for to me. Last time I grew this strain I grew her in dirt and harvested too soon. Still very nice buds, so these'll be nice for a frisbee sesh.

Hmmm, not sure but ive been trying to convince my wife to stay in state for the summer. We've got friends in that area its a possibility. I letchuno, looking foreard to seeinyou too.:nerd-with-glasses:

I’ma pop a HiJack Auto when i harvest the ULHA. Ive got two kushes growing and just harvested one.

I know Bomb has some nice seeds, too! Thats why i slways do strain smoke reports for seed sponsors. I still gotta do a report for Berry Bomb & Northern Lights too.

My tent is 2x4, both of them. Thank you, they each have their merits!

I’ll need be more choosy bout my oils, for everything.

Im growin one right now Amy! I know you’ve seen it!

Foxy Lady... my kid is on my back in that picture.

I think ones a Chocolate Thai blend and the other is a Cherry Low Ryder.

My bug guys a pro
He told me so
No bugs no rats my flowers are a glow.
You lookin for a bug, man?
I grew my fem cherry bomb .

Prob the best tasty smoke I like this run .

Very hairy girl she was. Red hairs all over it and in bags .

Nice buds the fans and stems didn’t get covered don trichromes like my atf crosses or pmb did. But the actually buds were rock hard and cake in froth the buds themselves. I had the buds start to To turn purple as well late flower .

She was a excellent plant at least the chemovar I ended up with .

Photo safari! We can roll to the emerald triangle and take pictures of masked wildlife in the man made jungles!
Well your there look up emerald triangle genetics :adore:

Growing perpetually is really the best, I've got plants in all phases right now. From seeds in water to two weeks from harvest and a bunch a veg & flower phases in between, Autos and Photo's and clones too.
I did that last year and its addicting I can see why your having so much fun with it my only problem was I couldn't leave for more than a couple days I don't like that part don't have anybody to take care of my garden while im gone its fun watching you with yours going on enjoy my friend!:)

I grew my fem cherry bomb .

Prob the best tasty smoke I like this run .

Very hairy girl she was. Red hairs all over it and in bags .

Nice buds the fans and stems didn’t get covered don trichromes like my atf crosses or pmb did. But the actually buds were rock hard and cake in froth the buds themselves. I had the buds start to To turn purple as well late flower .

She was a excellent plant at least the chemovar I ended up with .

Well your there look up emerald triangle genetics :adore:

Yeah, mines an auto, she's still a mess and I'm doing my best to keep up with her. She's still pushing out fans all over the place. I think I'm close to 3 weeks since first hair. She's already sticky! The Berry Bomb finished off real nice! Super dank and a nice flavor smoke. Perfect end of day smoke, just lay out your drinks and snacks ahead of time.

Emerald Triangle Genetics you say. I've heard people disappear up there for asking too many questions. I don't know nothin.

"That's my story and I'm stickin to it!" ~ Jimmy Buffet

I did that last year and its addicting I can see why your having so much fun with it my only problem was I couldn't leave for more than a couple days I don't like that part don't have anybody to take care of my garden while im gone its fun watching you with yours going on enjoy my friend!:)

I am currently tryin to get my growing issues under control. I'll be shutting down the flower tent end of June, got my last photo girl of spring into flower on April 27th. Every other photo is going outside for the Bonsai Summertime Grow. I do have one Candida that I'm going to hold back for root bound, and up can only when she's busting the cup! Gonna continue keeping Auto's but reduce my number of total plants. I do like starting autos every 3 weeks though, makes for a nice steady tide of greens! I've got 4 Autos going right now, each about 3 weeks older than the next.

I do like starting autos every 3 weeks though, makes for a nice steady tide of greens! I've got 4 Autos going right now, each about 3 weeks older than the next.
With our Lemon Potion auto flowering after only 4 weeks @Liquidintel and I realized pretty much the same thing - we can start an auto every 4 weeks and still keep the number of plants to a minimum. Probably get 3 cycles in per outdoor growing season. Now I need to start shopping for some more seeds. :p

growin one right now Amy! I know you’ve seen it!

I get it now - you’re growing the auto version of cherry bomb. My seeds are the photo version. I kept getting confused because of the Berry Bomb o_O - not Cherry Bomb. Still not sure what I’m running next.

Beautiful photos all those cola portraits :bravo: :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom