The Emerald City

I get it now - you’re growing the auto version of cherry bomb. My seeds are the photo version. I kept getting confused because of the Berry Bomb o_O - not Cherry Bomb. Still not sure what I’m running next.

Beautiful photos all those cola portraits :bravo: :popcorn:

Yeah, both from bomb seeds too, or Auto Seeds, I think same company. Ive got two berry bombs in flower and the Cherry Auto, she smells really fruity!

The Berry Bomb is dank.

Cruisin steady in my gardens. Just so damn busy mixing nutes. So many plants in different phases. I find myself wanting to take minor short cuts when mixing feeds. No need for transition just give early flower nutes instead. I think I'm gonna cut back on the regular feeds and give lighter feedings for the second 'wetting of the coco.'

I grabbed the big dog today to snap a few.

Northern Lights ~ Dope Seeds. I'm really happy with how this plant is shaping up, she's lookin crazy but she's sticky and getting more red every day. I had a coupla snappers before I walked the dog earlier, man I was so high! That's some good shit!

Berry Bomb ~ Bomb Seeds. Yes this is the same Berry Bomb that Shed and a few others have in the gardens. She's getting Mid Flower Nutes, and responding well. I just upped the feed yesterday and I swear she filled in last night.

Ultra Lemon Haze Auto ~ Auto Seeds. This is my second of this strain, what a stunner!!!!! You think she's ready yet?

No!

Guy Fieri LOL.

ULHA not ready yet...? Mostly cloudy with 3-5% amber and 5% clear? I'll give her a day or two and then Im gonna stagger all around her!

they all look good but the nl stands out with the red colors pretty!

Thanks Sticky, I think it's cause some of the taller tops are up in the lights. I should have SC'd more on this one, live and learn.

Gorgeous Age! :yummy: (And I’m not a rat!)

ULH looks close... still a lot of clear in the right of that pic... so no harm letting it go longer. You could take it now too tho. Just be a bit different. Take some at different times so you’ll know what you like better next time.
:idea:

That is the plan. Although i modifed my thoughts on yhe stagger. Leave all the biggest colas to fatten and mature. Take the lowers from inside the first ring and the side branching too. Side branching from four largest branches but leaving the center. Know what im sayin...?
:rollit:

:passitleft:

More pics today. Garden is cruising, outdoor plants getting late day sun and a blink in the AM too.

Great looking bud shots, Age!

Beautiful photos Age - beautiful plants too. But thos photos remind of the forest I live in on the morning after rain when the sun hits it and everything looks clean and polished - even the air. They’re so clear and crisp - while still moody :) And that top down view of candida... you could black out around that round table and it would look like a “telescope” shot ;)

That Berry Bomb is a real looker - eh?

How many days post flip is it?

Flip on April, 27 2019.

Beautiful photos Age - beautiful plants too. But thos photos remind of the forest I live in on the morning after rain when the sun hits it and everything looks clean and polished - even the air. They’re so clear and crisp - while still moody :) And that top down view of candida... you could black out around that round table and it would look like a “telescope” shot ;)

That Berry Bomb is a real looker - eh?

Looking at you, showin up just to make me smile! Thanks Amy, great compliments! They are both beautiful, which BeBo you talkin bout? The short stack in 1 gallon is super sexy, she filling in nice too!

:drool:

I’ve been mixing my nutrients in the evenings it’s made things much smoother in the mornings and in the following evening after I put the plants to bed then I get high and mix up all the nutrients for the next day . A couple of phone pictures for you to do the ultra lemon haze Auto which is set to finish on May 23 and the cherry bomb Auto which should finish up about the same time as the berry bomb of the 1 gallon.

Cherry Bomb Auto

ULH

Back
Top Bottom