Screenshot_20240302_152402_VPD Calculator.jpg

At 700 ppfd, Ikky, RV1, and RV2 are all spot on with a 2 degree difference and a good VPD for the stage they are at. They must be rooting in vigorously.

Screenshot_20240302_152408_VPD Calculator.jpg

LC, who is still hurting, has been lowered down to the floor to get her to 600 PPFD, and she is still running a bit of a fever.

She isn't drinking as much as the other 3, but today she started to move water faster. Her pot is getting lighter👍. I think in 1 or 2 more sets of leaves she will be doing fine.

4 of my 6 Poblanos sprouted today too😎.

The next round of veggie seeds heading to the heat mats will have some superhots in the mix😈.
My tent went crazy out of whack had a couple of stinking hot days and humidity went to high the toy dehumidifiers I had were terrible I purchased another compressor style 700w one and its a beast with the lung room open it still drops lungroom to 40% Rh and tents to 45% so much less stressful now

Screenshot_20240302_152402_VPD Calculator.jpg

At 700 ppfd, Ikky, RV1, and RV2 are all spot on with a 2 degree difference and a good VPD for the stage they are at. They must be rooting in vigorously.

Screenshot_20240302_152408_VPD Calculator.jpg

LC, who is still hurting, has been lowered down to the floor to get her to 600 PPFD, and she is still running a bit of a fever.

She isn't drinking as much as the other 3, but today she started to move water faster. Her pot is getting lighter👍. I think in 1 or 2 more sets of leaves she will be doing fine.

4 of my 6 Poblanos sprouted today too😎.

The next round of veggie seeds heading to the heat mats will have some superhots in the mix😈.
Love Pablanos, i put them in everything from spaghetti sauce to chili and everything in between

My tent went crazy out of whack had a couple of sinking hot days and humidity went to high the toy dehumidifiers I had were terrible I purchased another compressor style 700w one and its a beast with the lung room open it still drops lungroom to 40% Rh and tents to 45% so much less stressful now
I have the opposite problem. It's 35% RH or less in my region at least 350 days a year. Did the plants survive OK? I apologize, I haven't made it to many journals in the last couple weeks. Life keeps happening.

I have the opposite problem. It's 35% RH or less in my region at least 350 days a year. Did the plants survive OK? I apologize, I haven't made it to many journals in the last couple weeks. Life keeps happening.
sounds like you need a humidifier.
I had a bud on the Cherry Pie get mould so I removed bud completely then while I was waiting for dehumidifier to turn up I chopped the Acapulco Gold it was about done and figured it would help to drop humidity a little because there's less less matter with only 3 plants

sounds like you need a humidifier.
I had a bud on the Cherry Pie get mould so I removed bud completely then while I was waiting for dehumidifier to turn up I chopped the Acapulco Gold it was about done and figured it would help to drop humidity a little because there's less less matter with only 3 plants
Mould ouch😔. Good thing you caught it. I want to grow some AG so bad, but I can't quite get around to it. How did it come out?

Mould ouch😔. Good thing you caught it. I want to grow some AG so bad, but I can't quite get around to it. How did it come out?
Still on the drying and curing it started to throw a few bananas towards the end nothing detrimental ,this pheno was lacking a little i feel but the other 3 in that tent are rockin the Cherry pie doesn't want to stop

Still on the drying and curing it started to throw a few bananas towards the end nothing detrimental ,this phenomenon was lacking a little i feel but the other 3 in that tent a rockin the Cherry pie doesn't want to stop
cool, I gotta get over and get caught up. 1 more day of renos.

@Carmen Ray congratulations on MOTM! Well deserved Girl!👊😎

You definitely pull your own weight and then some around here😊
Thank you Gee, I appreciate the kind words!

I will wet seeds on 1st May and will do the big reveal closer to the time. I'm relying on our very slow postal system to deliver still. I will be growing with sponsors @Freedom of Seeds and I very much look forward to growing the delish strains they have sent to me.

Your TMSCs are looking nice and green. Congrats on the bebes.

Thank you Gee, I appreciate the kind words!

I will wet seeds on 1st May and will do the big reveal closer to the time. I'm relying on our very slow postal system to deliver still. I will be growing with sponsors @Freedom of Seeds and I very much look forward to growing the delish strains they have sent to me.

Your TMSCs are looking nice and green. Congrats on the bebes.
Thanks Carmen, I'm both happy and unbelievably impressed with the TMSC seeds. I have tortured many plants in the name of science and not many recovered like these did. The amazing power of true Oldschool genetics🥰.

RVDV1 has been dug up and repotted twice now, washed to bare roots both times.

I have May 1 marked on the calendar👍❤️

I can't wait to see your seed choices!👊

20240301_163054.jpg

LC-18, on the left, is still lagging but she is healing faster now. The other 3 are starting to accelerate. It looks like in about 3 more weeks they may be ready for flower. I wasn't sure they would make it.

20240301_163152.jpg

Iklwa.

20240301_163140.jpg

LC. Her top leaves are finally growing better. She's almost there🥰.

20240301_163122.jpg

RVDV2.

20240301_163116.jpg

RVDV1.

All 4 plants are completely different looking. This will be an interesting grow.

I didn't get time to start training today.
I like how they're all different. 👍

I like how they're all different. 👍
Hi Jiggi✌️.

These seeds are very cool. I just need to quit screwing them up, but they are finally on the mend. ( No, really Matt, I'll get there.... 😔)

I agree, I love all the differences🥰. Durban Poison is what I grow mostly and although the buds are beautiful, overall it's a very boring grow, so I really look forward to seeing some variety.

Now if I can only get them healthy enough to flower, we can see a bunch of different colas.

I mixed up the last of their flower soil yesterday and I'm going to flower them out in 7gal cloth pots.

The reno's are winding down so in the next day or two I will finally get to some training.

Hopefully they will be ready for uppotting next week. 🤞

I have May 1 marked on the calendar👍❤️

I can't wait to see your seed choices!👊
Oh dear, I was just notified that my visitors will be here a month later. Please diarize 1 June instead :rolleyes: Thanks Gee man!

Have any of you Folks ever tried pressing kief into hash? I'm toying with the idea of getting one of the small T Presses like this
Screenshot_20240304_125124_Chrome.jpg

or something similar, but I don't want to buy a gimmick. Thoughts? It doesn't have to do lots, only a gram or 2 at a time.

Check this out. I kept the 1st and 2nd node branches on all the plants except LC. On the 2nd node branches of RVDV2 there are between 4 and 6 leaves growing at every node.
20240304_150908.jpg

20240304_150233.jpg

20240304_150241.jpg

And the 2nd node branches on Iklwa have 3 leaves per node.
20240304_150441.jpg

You know once they are healthier we gotta try cloning them😎.

@Azimuth I can cut one that will have 11 stubbles on it. 16 stubbles if I shave 3 nodes🤣.

Crazy South African Chicks.😍. I wonder how many arms @Carmen Ray has. If we ever ask for a show of hands and she raise 6 hands well..... 🤣🤣🤣

Check this out. I kept the 1st and 2nd node branches on all the plants except LC. On the 2nd node branches of RVDV2 there are between 4 and 6 leaves growing at every node.
20240304_150908.jpg

20240304_150233.jpg

20240304_150241.jpg

20240304_150441.jpg

@Azimuth I can cut one that will have 11 stubbles on it. 16 stubbles if I shave 3 nodes🤣.

Crazy South African Chicks.😍. I wonder how many arms @Carmen Ray has. If we ever ask for a show of hands and she raise 6 hands well..... 🤣🤣🤣
This is like what my stealth grow up tree did and its a polyploid seems to be a few about ,I cloned it as well

This is like what my stealth grow up tree did and its a polyploid seems to be a few about ,I cloned it as well
did the multi-branching structure carry thru into the clones? These 2 only have it on the 2nd node branches.

20240304_150908.jpg

20240304_150233.jpg

20240304_150241.jpg

20240304_150441.jpg

Yer literally the only guy who can get away with anthropomorphizing weed plants in the feminine directly to my face! :rofl: Imagine getting slapped upside the head by 6 fists! Funny a.f. :laugh: I literally cringe every time I read a grower refer to a plant as a she. It's an effin' plant mate! There now don't repeat that Gee man, cuz what would people say! 😂

Back
Top Bottom