The side branches where I took the clones didn't show the mutation as much so it's not as noticeable on the clones
did the multi-branching structure carry thru into the clones? These 2 only have it on the 2nd node branches.

The side branches where I took the clones didn't show the mutation as much so it's not as noticeable on the clones
I'm going to try cloning the branchiest branches when they are ready. I haven't had much luck with Mutants, but they are fun to play with.

I'm tempted to prune the whole plant off above the 2nd node and just flower out the 2 mutant branches.

I'm going to try cloning the branchiest branches when they are ready. I haven't had much luck with Mutants, but they are fun to play with.

I'm tempted to prune the whole plant off above the 2nd node and just flower out the 2 mutant branches.
If you don't top it ,it will probably do it itself mine did when it got to about 1ft high and formed 2 vertical trunks

If you don't top it ,it will probably do it itself mine did when it got to about 1ft high and formed 2 vertical trunks
I'm pretty sure I will chop both Mutant limbs off for clones. If they root we can watch and see what they do. Splitting into 2 mains wouldn't be a bad thing. If it does clone, I could top the clone once to 6 tops🤣

I'm currently catching up on your journal. Geez your tree SIP is getting huge and I'm still in January. Nice job up that tree👊

I'm pretty sure I will chop both Mutant limbs off for clones. If they root we can watch and see what they do. Splitting into 2 mains wouldn't be a bad thing. If it does clone, I could top the clone once to 6 tops🤣

I'm currently catching up on your journal. Geez your tree SIP is getting huge and I'm still in January. Nice job up that tree👊
It was the mother mutant that topped itself not the clones, I doubt they will do it

It was the mother mutant that topped itself not the clones, I doubt they will do it
I have never gotten a mutant clone to root properly, but one day perhaps. I'd like to flower one out with as minimal delarfing as possible, just to see how bushy it would get, but first I need to get them healthier.

LC isn't doing so well, she is holding her own but no more, so yesterday afternoon She got a full root dunking in RO water.

Iklwa is healing on her own, but not as good as the RV's, so she got dunked too.

RV1 was dry and light so she got a full watering to runoff in a saucer, which was 2 litres, and RV2 was light, but not like RV1, so she got 2 litres as well.

After 15 minutes RV1 had sucked the saucer dry, and RV2 left half a cup behind in the tray, and then they all got set back in the tent to drip out.

This morning they all look pretty good. It's too early in the day to get a good reading, but I ran an IR scan on them and they are a perfect 2 degrees below air temp, so they are healthy enough to self regulate. The roots must be catching up.

I need to start some LST but I think I am going to give them a couple more days. The petioles aren't quite supple enough yet.

I have never gotten a mutant clone to root properly, but one day perhaps. I'd like to flower one out with as minimal delarfing as possible, just to see how bushy it would get, but first I need to get them healthier.
I took 2 of this mutant and both got roots within 6 days .
I've got a reliable cloning system in place if you want the details

Have any of you Folks ever tried pressing kief into hash? I'm toying with the idea of getting one of the small T Presses like this
Screenshot_20240304_125124_Chrome.jpg

or something similar, but I don't want to buy a gimmick. Thoughts? It doesn't have to do lots, only a gram or 2 at a time.
This here seems interesting. I have a lot of keif after I built my shake tray. Lmk if you come up with something.

Have any of you Folks ever tried pressing kief into hash? I'm toying with the idea of getting one of the small T Presses like this
Screenshot_20240304_125124_Chrome.jpg

or something similar, but I don't want to buy a gimmick. Thoughts? It doesn't have to do lots, only a gram or 2 at a time.
Looks like Wiley Coyote forgot his TNT detonator. ☺️

I do! I'm always on the lookout for a new way to clone.
It's nothing new but it's pretty bullet proof I get 100% success rate pretty much ,I haven't had a failure yet.
I use one of these timers set to come on for 6 seconds every 5 minutes it turns the pump on in the bubbler and the clones are just held in place by the pucks, i just used the clonex gell cut at a node like normal
After 6 days they have roots and I move them to my pimped out @Mars Hydro hydroline to get a bigger root system 200ppm nutrients in reservoir of hydroline

I have a KloneKing 36 aerocloner, which is very similar, but the timer thing intrigues me. It makes a lot of sense.

I could hook the KloneKing right up to the timer.

Thanks Abs, I need to find one of these timers. All my timers only work in full minutes.

I have a KloneKing 36 aerocloner, which is very similar, but the timer thing intrigues me. It makes a lot of sense.

I could hook the KloneKing right up to the timer.

Thanks Abs, I need to find one of these timers. All my timers only work in full minutes.
Yes it the timer that is the key to the success the short repeated intervals .

Looks like Wiley Coyote forgot his TNT detonator. ☺️
Well I suppose thats kinda fitting, I mean if the hash is good it could explode your brain, hopefully like the frying egg on the "This is your brain on drugs" commercials🤣

It's nothing new but it's pretty bullet proof I get 100% success rate pretty much ,I haven't had a failure yet.
I use one of these timers set to come on for 6 seconds every 5 minutes it turns the pump on in the bubbler and the clones are just held in place by the pucks, i just used the clonex gell cut at a node like normal
After 6 days they have roots and I move them to my pimped out @Mars Hydro hydroline to get a bigger root system 200ppm nutrients in reservoir of hydroline

That's too cool! That's going on my Christmas list, I wanna see if it'll work with cloning roses as well. I can germinate but I've not been able to grow roots from a cutting. That's definitely something to be proud of! I think its hard.
Ooh, has anyone ever tried to graph a cannabis plant? Like make a bud cocktail plant?

Back
Top Bottom