LOL I need to be able to take them in and out easily without removing any plants on crates. I used the expensive screws too.🤣
cant you construct mini trollies... get skate board wheels or something and put a piece of Masonite on top? Could that work?

20230210_155119.jpg

I figured the roots are definitely linked to the myco so I added EWC topdressing and sprayed it in. They are starting to pray.
20230210_155116.jpg

These 2 are really going.

20230210_155021.jpg

This one is huge.
How do you manage the liquid level in them? Is there enough usage to need to top off?

cant you construct mini trollies... get skate board wheels or something and put a piece of Masonite on top? Could that work?
My ugly rough wood frames work good. You just set them in and lash them to the tent frame with some wire.

My ugly rough wood frames work good. You just set them in and lash them to the tent frame with some wire.
I'm sorry I got completely mixed up in that conversation it seems, or I read it wrong. I thought you were looking for something that you didn't as yet have. I thought I was being wonderfully innovative :laugh:

I'm sorry I got completely mixed up in that conversation it seems, or I read it wrong. I thought you were looking for something that you didn't as yet have. I thought I was being wonderfully innovative :laugh:
No Keff was just picking on my exemplary construction skills. I think he's just jealous.🤣🤣🤣🤣

No Keff was just picking on my exemplary construction skills. I think he's just jealous.🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think it was more the penmanship. :laughtwo:

😂 it was the penmanship until Gee pulled my attention to the construction itself then it was both.. Sometimes it’s best just to take your loss and walk away lest you give me more reason to talk smack 😂

I talk smack but my tent has been cobbled together through box cutters, gorilla tape, cardboard and welcome mats 🤣

20230211_060150.jpg

The big swicker is filling in.

20230211_055937.jpg

20230211_055954.jpg

20230211_055945.jpg

The 12/12 babies at 12 days are all very happy. Lets see if they pray again today.

20230211_060325.jpg
20230211_060306.jpg

20230211_060258.jpg

Still only 3 of 6 with roots, which is actually a pretty good success rate for me when I make cuts this big.

All I need is one with a 12" root to put into a 10gal swick to see how it does.

One more reason I prefer the SIP structure as the roots and the wick are all together.
Its the cloth pot thing. If I used hard pots I would definitely use SIPS.

Its cool that the sprouts have already adapted though.

Swicks let you watch.

I like to watch.

I have a much more absorbant swicky pad ready for the Mutant. It gets a 10gal until we see its sex.

The rest get 1.66 gal cloth pots. I'm not sure if the 12/12 experiment will stay swicky style once they all get uppotted.

If I can swing it I will, but thats a lot of reservoir.

You could still do a SIP in the solo cup stage and then up-pot to your fabric bags. You can still watch if you do them in a clear solo surrounded by an opaque one.

Easier to build too, and I think they work better.

You could still do a SIP in the solo cup stage and then up-pot to your fabric bags. You can still watch if you do them in a clear solo surrounded by an opaque one.

Easier to build too, and I think they work better.
I could definitely try that. How often do you have to add water?

Back
Top Bottom