Yep I remember us talking about those 60 hours are worth it if it works since you’ll lose even more if they pop male late.
Damn we talk about a lot of $hit🤣.

I'm glad you fixed me, I was going to stay at 12/12 until they showed, at which point I was thinking either flower them, which I didn't think would be good at that age, or reveg them, which sucks.

Its a great day now!

So what I think I will do then is uppot The Mutant to the 6gal cube still, in hopes its a female worth flowering, but if it reverts back to conventional growth like my last one did I will cull it and save the pot.

All the rest I will uppot to 1.66gal cloth pot swicks.

Then into 10gals if I want to flower them.

I would love to find a good mother plant.

This is the strain I want to grow outdoors in pots from clones this year.

They will be in hard pots outdoors so I can try SIPs finally.

Yep lol.. there’s also more people now so stuff gets buried quicker too

I'm glad you fixed me, I was going to stay at 12/12 until they showed, at which point I was thinking either flower them, which I didn't think would be good at that age, or reveg them, which sucks.

Its a great day now!

If I would’ve realized you were thinking that I would’ve said something earlier, I’m glad you and Az were talking about it. I don’t think it would be worth it to have to run 12/12 until you sex.

So what I think I will do then is uppot The Mutant to the 6gal cube still, in hopes its a female worth flowering, but if it reverts back to conventional growth like my last one did I will cull it and save the pot.

All the rest I will uppot to 1.66gal cloth p

I’m hoping to get a good mother off Revs plants.. I’ll be saving the 15 gallon for the first good clone.. probably get a second one as well.. one run on those two should yield very nice

20230212_052409.jpg

The Mutant gets its own 6gal Vivosun cube on a wicking bed of perlite. Its still absorbing water.

When its full saturated I will transplant The Mute and put it under 18/6 and hope its a girl.
Have you guys figured out a universal swick yet. The reason why I ask is I’m thinking of joining with at least one solo but I don’t know what to use for the swick. CL🍀:thanks::Namaste:

Have you guys figured out a universal swick yet. The reason why I ask is I’m thinking of joining with at least one solo but I don’t know what to use for the swick. CL🍀:thanks::Namaste:
Azi says polypropolene rope so when I get some I will definitely try that.

Right now all my options lie in my wifes yarn basket.

This peachy colored wool looks extremely absorbant.

Its what is under the big plant now. Tomatoes too.

Yep I remember us talking about those 60 hours are worth it if it works since you’ll lose even more if they pop male late.
Ok, cool. I just stuck a CBD seed in my mix yesterday. As soon as it pops I'll put it under 12/12 for 10 days as well since I'm needing a female and only have one more seed left so I want to know asap.

So after 10 days I switch it back to 18/6 and we think we'll see preflowers even in veg at around 30 days.

Do I have that right?

Its a great day now!
For me, stuff doesn't always sink in on the first pass unless I have a direct application to apply it to near term.

But, now that I have a new seed going, it'll lodge in my brain much better.

:thanks:

Azi says polypropolene rope so when I get some I will definitely try that.

Right now all my options lie in my wifes yarn basket.

This peachy colored wool looks extremely absorbant.

Its what is under the big plant now. Tomatoes too.
How the heck do you cut it without it fraying? CL🍀

I believe @StoneOtter had heard of the theory before but was unsure of the formula. I came across the recommendation on The Revs seed bank where he claimed if you expose a sprout to 12/12 for the first 10 days above ground it should show its sex by Day 30 give or take a few days.
I have, just don't know where. Probably here somewhere or The Rev. Thank you so much for this test Gee!

Its a great day now!

All the rest I will uppot to 1.66gal cloth pot swicks.

This is the strain I want to grow outdoors in pots from clones this year.

They will be in hard pots outdoors so I can try SIPs finally.
Hah! That's the key to the whole thing! Knowing when to stop 12/12. I didn't know, know i do! You guys are the best!

Ok, cool. I just stuck a CBD seed in my mix yesterday. As soon as it pops I'll put it under 12/12 for 10 days as well since I'm needing a female and only have one more seed left so I want to know asap.

So after 10 days I switch it back to 18/6 and we think we'll see preflowers even in veg at around 30 days.

Do I have that right?
Thats the way I NOW understand it. 🤣

Mine got 13 days of 12/12.

We can compare.

She's popping new roots out all the way around about a third of the way down from the top.

Feeder roots I would imagine.

Is it wrong that I want to chop the plant to dissect the rootball?

20230212_174601.jpg

20230212_174534.jpg
20230212_174529.jpg
20230212_174526.jpg

It's cool watching how the rootball matures with this bottom watering.

I uppotted The Mutant. 13 days old. It was all water roots. The cube holds 7gals when it's not in a milk crate👍
20230212_105352.jpg
20230212_105411.jpg
20230212_105514.jpg
20230212_105520.jpg

I got lucky. It popped right out.

20230212_105610.jpg
20230212_105614.jpg
20230212_105620.jpg
20230212_110504.jpg
20230212_110513.jpg

I'm trying perlite wicking on this one.
Hey Gee I am thrilled to see you growing out this pretty mutant, nice up pot. I can't wait to see what you do with her.
Those swick roots are such fun to see and I too can't wait to check my root balls.
Please will you monitor the res levels for us in the perlite swick. I think I may have had my water level too high in the res before I moved onto swicky pads.

I uppotted The Mutant. 13 days old. It was all water roots. The cube holds 7gals when it's not in a milk crate👍
20230212_105352.jpg
20230212_105411.jpg
20230212_105514.jpg
20230212_105520.jpg

I got lucky. It popped right out.

20230212_105610.jpg
20230212_105614.jpg
20230212_105620.jpg
20230212_110504.jpg
20230212_110513.jpg

I'm trying perlite wicking on this one.
Can you please explain to me how that works and it would be helpful to provide some pictures. CL🍀 :thanks: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom