That's interesting to know that they flower better if they veg for much longer.
I don't know if there is any science to back it up, but I find taste, yield, and potency are all better from mature plants. I have also seen others state the same findings.

It seems to take about 40-45 days for preflowers to show, and I like to give them another couple weeks after that before I flip.

Glad you figured it out Gee! Im thinking about starting my outdoor grow soon here, gonna grow some Wild Lady and Iklwa from TMSC as well as Apple Fritter and Chocobang
How is the grow coming? They must be close to harvesting.

They are close, thanks for asking. Had to put another fan in there and open some vents due to some mold.
Crappy. Was it bad or did you catch it early?
Trichs are still clear and they're drinking water but the pistils are turning red. Closing in on 11 weeks, should be soon!
Almost there👍. Mine ran 10 weeks. Yours must be gorgeous. I bet it smells good🥰.

Got any good pics?

Crappy. Was it bad or did you catch it early?

Almost there👍. Mine ran 10 weeks. Yours must be gorgeous. I bet it smells good🥰.

Got any good pics?
Caught it early, pinched out the bad spots. The Acapulco Gold had really hards buds, Eleven Roses was not so dense but incredibly sticky. Some pics...
AG in back left corner
20240310_144620.jpg

20240310_144604.jpg

20240310_144640.jpg

20240310_152817.jpg

Here are the Gals last night. RVDV1 on the left, RVDV2 on the right, and Iklwa in the rear.

20240310_152702.jpg

Here they are from the other side. RV2 on the left, RV1 on the right, and Ikky up front. 3 in a tent is awkward, but I think RV1 may fill half the tent on her own.

20240310_152547.jpg

RV2. She's showing her wild side. Her leaves are long and slender with large serrations, much like a Cherry Malawi from Kingdom Organics that I grew a few years back. Extremely sativa looking🥰😍❤️.

Her 2 mutant limbs are the bushy ones at 5 and 11-o-clock.

20240310_152513.jpg

Iklwa. I manifolded to 4 mains, and left the two clone branches on, as I did with the other two, but Ikky required no further training or bondage. She rounded out beautifully.

The mutantisms in her will make her really bushy😍. I hope I can get her to flower. So far I'm 0/5 in getting a Mutant to harvest. They usually seem to fade away and lose all vigor right after stretch.

Ikky looks different tho, She looks like this is just how she grows. Her mutant limbs are at 6 and 12-o-clock. They are a bit shorter, so if they don't catch up I may have to lowe the other 4 a bit.

@Lerugged , is the whorled phylotaxy/polyploidism common in these strains? It's very cool😎.

20240310_152448.jpg

RV1. She's gorgeous. Perfect. No mutations here. She's very fertile. Her preflower pistils are quite long🥰. She's a bit gangly, but who don't like a tall Lady!

The difference in phenotypes between the two RV's is amazing. One WildChild crazy chick and one sophisticated beauty pageant contestant. The leaves are very different. I love getting very different pheno's🥰.

Wild genetics are so cool. 😊😎. I know I've said it before, but man o' man these plants are tough!

All 3 have been tortured, dug up, replanted, flushed, RV1 was dug up twice to bare roots, cooked in calcium causing all sorts of uglies in the leaves yet here we are, headed to flower with 3 healthy beauties all crossing into the high brix zone.

I don't usually overly promote things, as sometimes it's me and how I grow, and others end up doing it differently and when it doesn't work out I feel responsible, but Table Mountain Sativa Co. seeds are, by a country mile, the most resilient genetics I've ever played with.

Matt, I gotta tip my hat to you Brother, you done good!👍👊

20240310_153056.jpg

Here's the veg tent for now. Garlic chives, eggplant, and spearmint germinating under the dome, 5 kinds of tomatoes, Poblano peppers, Lemongrass, and nasturtiums in the uncovered tray, and 1 BK up front on the left, with 2 more in the back right corner.

20240310_153141.jpg

Here are the 2 in the back. The one up front is a little behind, or a smaller pheno. These 2 are quite large and very vigourous. The trunks are already getting thick.

It's almost time for their 1st topping to start the manifolding process. Probably today.

I popped one out of her cup and the roots looked great. They have had a dose of fish ferts (2 tablespoons at 1.5ml/litre of RO water) and a small topdressing of EWC.

Yesterday they got their 1st full watering to runoff.

Back
Top Bottom