20240310_152817.jpg

Here are the Gals last night. RVDV1 on the left, RVDV2 on the right, and Iklwa in the rear.

20240310_152702.jpg

Here they are from the other side. RV2 on the left, RV1 on the right, and Ikky up front. 3 in a tent is awkward, but I think RV1 may fill half the tent on her own.

20240310_152547.jpg

RV2. She's showing her wild side. Her leaves are long and slender with large serrations, much like a Cherry Malawi from Kingdom Organics that I grew a few years back. Extremely sativa looking🥰😍❤️.

Her 2 mutant limbs are the bushy ones at 5 and 11-o-clock.

20240310_152513.jpg

Iklwa. I manifolded to 4 mains, and left the two clone branches on, as I did with the other two, but Ikky required no further training or bondage. She rounded out beautifully.

The mutantisms in her will make her really bushy😍. I hope I can get her to flower. So far I'm 0/5 in getting a Mutant to harvest. They usually seem to fade away and lose all vigor right after stretch.

Ikky looks different tho, She looks like this is just how she grows. Her mutant limbs are at 6 and 12-o-clock. They are a bit shorter, so if they don't catch up I may have to lowe the other 4 a bit.

@Lerugged , is the whorled phylotaxy/polyploidism common in these strains? It's very cool😎.

20240310_152448.jpg

RV1. She's gorgeous. Perfect. No mutations here. She's very fertile. Her preflower pistils are quite long🥰. She's a bit gangly, but who don't like a tall Lady!

The difference in phenotypes between the two RV's is amazing. One WildChild crazy chick and one sophisticated beauty pageant contestant. The leaves are very different. I love getting very different pheno's🥰.

Wild genetics are so cool. 😊😎. I know I've said it before, but man o' man these plants are tough!

All 3 have been tortured, dug up, replanted, flushed, RV1 was dug up twice to bare roots, cooked in calcium causing all sorts of uglies in the leaves yet here we are, headed to flower with 3 healthy beauties all crossing into the high brix zone.

I don't usually overly promote things, as sometimes it's me and how I grow, and others end up doing it differently and when it doesn't work out I feel responsible, but Table Mountain Sativa Co. seeds are, by a country mile, the most resilient genetics I've ever played with.

Matt, I gotta tip my hat to you Brother, you done good!👍👊

20240310_153056.jpg

Here's the veg tent for now. Garlic chives, eggplant, and spearmint germinating under the dome, 5 kinds of tomatoes, Poblano peppers, Lemongrass, and nasturtiums in the uncovered tray, and 1 BK up front on the left, with 2 more in the back right corner.

20240310_153141.jpg

Here are the 2 in the back. The one up front is a little behind, or a smaller pheno. These 2 are quite large and very vigourous. The trunks are already getting thick.

It's almost time for their 1st topping to start the manifolding process. Probably today.

I popped one out of her cup and the roots looked great. They have had a dose of fish ferts (2 tablespoons at 1.5ml/litre of RO water) and a small topdressing of EWC.

Yesterday they got their 1st full watering to runoff.

All natural plants look so gorgeous to me.

I forgot to mention.... The cubed cloth pots are made by @VIVOSUN and look how they fit in the milk crates!😎.

They are really well made with thick cloth, very good handles, and 2 loops up the seams on the outsides of each corner that you can slide bamboo stakes into if needed.

They actually had some good thought put into the design, unlike a lot of the crap available out there today.👍👊. They wash up to look brand new after each use.

All natural plants look so gorgeous to me.
I agree❤️. I have 3 very different plants in this run, I can't wait to see how they flower out. This is the 1st time I've had 2 mutants at once, so hopefully I get to harvest more than 1 plant🤞

I get some whorlies occasionally. Polys are quite common in landrace genetics from Africa. When I say common, I mean they pop up every now and then.
I grew one last season and it flowered beautifully.
Very seldomly I get something that's faciated too.
I don't think you will have any issue getting those mutants to the finish line.
Nice to see them with great colour again

I get some whorlies occasionally. Polys are quite common in landrace genetics from Africa. When I say common, I mean they pop up every now and then.
I grew one last season and it flowered beautifully.
Very seldomly I get something that's faciated too.
I don't think you will have any issue getting those mutants to the finished line.
Nice to see them with great colour again
Thanks Matt👊. I was kinda hoping thats what you would say😊. I was kinda worried that my torturing may have caused it.

Hopefully we will get to see some really cool mutant flowers😎

To the finish line Batman!

Can't wait to see those plants grow up and flower! Glad they recovered so well.
Thanks G😊. When you start your outdoor grow , any chance you can drop us some pics and updates? I'd love to see some TMSC's in the Cali sun.

Of course. From what I've read, there are 16 areas around the world that have a Mediterranean climate with San Diego and South Africa being two of them. Hopefully they will think they are home and do great! Gonna pop them as soon as i get my tent back from flower.
Thanks G😊. When you start your outdoor grow , any chance you can drop us some pics and updates? I'd love to see some TMSC's in the Cali sun.

Of course. From what I've read, there are 16 areas around the world that have a Mediterranean climate with San Diego and South Africa being two of them. Hopefully they will think they are home and do great! Gonna pop them as soon as i get my tent back from flower.
Sweet! Thanks G👊. Looking forwards to it.

From what I've read, there are 16 areas around the world that have a Mediterranean climate with San Diego and South Africa being two of them.
Sure.... rub it in on us Canadians! My igloo still has snow on the roof. 🤣

I agree❤️. I have 3 very different plants in this run, I can't wait to see how they flower out. This is the 1st time I've had 2 mutants at once, so hopefully I get to harvest more than 1 plant🤞

There’s something in cannabis’ genetics that makes some mutants produce amazing. It’s like they spend less energy on being prim and proper and more on having a good time 😂

20240312_170251.jpg

The 3 BK kids are doing well. Here is one of them. I started manifolding all 3.

20240312_170354.jpg

1st node branches. They get lopped off but I leave the leaves.

20240312_170421.jpg

Here is a view of the trunk. Branches at #1 come off, branches at #2 stay for now but will eventually come off. They make great clones when large enough, and branches #3 will become the 2 new mains after I top the plant right above #3 at the line in the picture.

20240312_171103.jpg

And you are left with this.

20240312_171122.jpg

The 2 new mains will get topped above their 1st nodes as soon as I can, which will give me 4 mains. Those 4 mains will get topped above their 1st nodes and that gives me 8 mains, all symmetrical. Thats my end goal.

20240312_171304.jpg

Probably about 4 days and I can top to 4 mains. I also need to uppot, but not for a couple more days. They get fish and EWC for breakfast tomorrow.

20240315_171602.jpg

Here is the gang last night. The BK's in solo's are getting a taste of the big light now too.

20240315_171616.jpg

Here is Ikky.

20240315_171634.jpg

RVDV2.

20240315_171628.jpg

LC-18, still hurting.

20240315_172727.jpg

RVDV1. She's a huge sprawl. She would be a great scrogger.

20240315_171646.jpg

The 3 BK's 48 hours after theit 1st topping.

20240315_171651.jpg

It won't be long until the 2 new tops can be topped again.

20240315_171654.jpg

20240315_171659.jpg

20240315_171717.jpg

The 2nd node clone branches really shoot out fast after a topping.

The coty's are yellowing, time to uppot. Probably Sunday or Monday as I have a bunch of tomato sprouts to uppot today, and also about 100 gallons of outdoor soil to reammend. It's going to be a busy day!

Spring has sprung in the desert, it's supposed to get up to 19 or 20 degrees today, so it should be a good yard day😊

Back
Top Bottom