Plus he has built his humates to run his CEC to a really high degree. Add that to what Keff said and I bet his brix are off the chart. His terps must be incredible. Old growth forest incredible. I'm jealous lol.
Here. Get more jealous. Lol. This is one of five where that soil lives, in the mountains in Oregon. Note the black cover that comes down from the roof crown to cover the entire greenhouse and rolls back up to what you see here.

Image-1.jpeg

Here. Get more jealous. Lol. This is one of five where that soil lives, in the mountains in Oregon. Note the black cover that comes down from the roof crown to cover the entire greenhouse and rolls back up to what you see here.

Image-1.jpeg
Light dep, now I'm really jealous. Did he recover from last years catastrophe?

Thats a cool plant. It looks like something from Jurrassic Park.🥰😍❤️
It’s better than that even. Those long fronds sprout like that only not as firm and big and a light jade green. They go to the shade of green you see here. The next transition is, by the middle of summer, all those fronds, every leaf, the entire plant becomes a shiny dark black. It’s amazing to see.

Light dep, now I'm really jealous. Did he recover from last years catastrophe?
Yeah this year. Cost him. A lot. Surprised you remember that. Good stuff. He’s all excited about a flat he just got of a new strain for him called Zello. A flat as he gets them is 18 plants already begun in 3s. Maybe fours nodes out. Whoever he gets his clones from he trusts the crap out of the guy. I believe his boy is the dude who owns Dark Heart Nurseries out there.

Yeah this year. Cost him. A lot. Surprised you remember that. Good stuff. He’s all excited about a flat he just got of a new strain for him called Zello. A flat as he gets them is 18 plants already begun in 3s. Maybe fours nodes out. Whoever he gets his clones from he trusts the crap out of the guy. I believe his boy is the dude who owns Dark Heart Nurseries out there.
Cool, I've heard good things about Dark Heart. I'm glad he survived. It's a hard way to make a living. Full US legalization may help. I hear it's getting close to happening.

RIP @Pennywise You were the best👊. Stop by the tent any time, the flap is always open❤️. Your knowledge is being passed down as you wished. Stay well old friend✌️. See you on the other side👊.
Never knew him as I think he was gone before I arrived. I did hear frequent mentions of him though.

A sad day when we lose anyone from the community.

Never knew him as I think he was gone before I arrived. I did hear frequent mentions if him though.

A sad day when we lose anyone from the community.
All his grow knowledge aside, he had a deep passion for landraces. He and I discussed landraces to deep lengths on many occasions. I'm forever thankful. He is actually why I came back to 420 after a long absence. I was looking for him. He was gone by then.

Everything happens for a reason tho, so here we go...

20240524_160917.jpg

Look at the skirt around Ikky's mains. I should have delarfed her but I wanted to see her canopy at least once.

She is so branchy. Next time I will prune her out heavily and chase the apex colas.

A manifold of 8 will work for her really well. Her flowers are very different from the DP I usually grow, but her overall structure and cola structure are very similar. The pine smell is really piney🥰. Like 1984 Humbolt County California Redhair.

I can't wait to dissect her rootball.

20240524_160932.jpg

The larf skirt.

20240524_160943.jpg

A main cola.

20240524_160938.jpg

A larf cola.

20240524_160859.jpg

The Shaggy Mute. What a weird plant.

20240524_160904.jpg

The main shaft is chunking up quickly. There is actually a ton of nugs in there. 4 feet of nuggy cola under all the shag. Times 2.

Her smell changed too. She is earthy, and by that I mean a dry sandstone smell. Very earthy. No other smells mixed in. Almost obnoxious but also very enticing.

It doesn't smell great but you can't stop smelling it. Like blonde hash when you heat it to crumble it into a spliff. Interesting for sure.

Like a Mutants armpit🤣🤣🤣

20240524_160801.jpg

#3 Has grow 3" since flip.

20240524_160850.jpg

#1 hasn't grown at all. Thats odd but she looks healthy. Her branches are growing, just not her overall height.

Number 2 is going outside into the ground in my garlic patch. June 21 she gets planted. I think I can harvest her before frost. The one I harvested at 6 weeks has a great buzz so I'm not worried if I have to take her early.

I may grow #4 outside too in a 20gal pot. I don't really need a mother. A pound or 2 from the clones and Mutey should be enough.

Not to mention what Ikky yields.

Worms are getting excited😎
Looking great! I laugh because what you call larf is what im happy to grow. Your main colas are huge so i still have a lot to learn

Looking great! I laugh because what you call larf is what im happy to grow. Your main colas are huge so i still have a lot to learn
Survey says if you manifold to 8 and remove the larf, yield is almost identical. Not quite, larf still weighs a bit more, but trimming is sooooo much easier😎.

Did I mention I'm lazy....

I need to topdress them today, will take a copule pics. One is doing great, the other is a little stunted, might not be getting as much sun or hasn't linked up to myco yet or both. Standby for pics....
A myco drench just in case may help.

Just wrapped up a lovely morning session in the garden. Watered to soak while i had a coffee, then topdressed with geoflora and a myco drench with great white.
Group photo, notice the staggered heights, smallest plants dont get direct sunlight until late morning
20240525_084230.jpg

Wild Lady, reach for the sun little darling!
20240525_084045.jpg

Iklwa doing great
20240525_084111.jpg

Found some bag seed from my last grow and decided to plant it. Never grew a male plant so I'm thinking its a male and its gots to go! Please confirm...
20240525_084731.jpg

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Survey says if you manifold to 8 and remove the larf, yield is almost identical. Not quite, larf still weighs a bit more, but trimming is sooooo much easier😎.

Did I mention I'm lazy....
I may try that the next time I run my CBD plant. Counterintuitive, that's what makes it hard to do.

Back
Top Bottom