The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

I'm heading out for the Fisherman's Market for something that was swimming in the ocean this morning. I might even go for something that crawled on the ocean floor. I'll do the surf for your turf. :high-five:
I miss fresh seafood

I'm jelly for sure

You have inspired me to go Surf and Turf:thumb::theband::woohoo:
I got the turf....I'll look for surf while I'm out...ya never know what flops into the beach in the desert

Lol

I thought mine was 180 but it was a 190. I've got the whole set but figured since it's going to end up squished through a 37 micron bag as rosin might as well opt for a bit more quantity over quality.

:passitleft:
Ooo I need bags

When ya ginna squish some Doob????

First step done. I worked 5g of that kief into some hash with the dabpress at 100°. I put it between some parchment and just kept pressing it flat with moderate pressure, then folding it up as small as I could then pressing it flat again. I did that about 10-15 times. It came out real nice. I’m sure if I used a finer bubble bag it would be better but I’m high. I can’t wait to see the rosin that’s goin to come next.
04F9D0EE-C15E-4EC1-AF15-169EC7D038A4.jpeg
4E2FB360-842A-4BD3-A743-506FFA3EAC63.jpeg
E4A83C84-7803-4A78-81F9-0145760ADD8C.jpeg

The rosin pressing didn’t really go quite as well as in the video. It came out okay though. I pressed it at 170° for two and a half minutes. It didn’t really drip or anything I think 5 grams wasn’t enough for that. I ended up pressing it three times because I could tell there was more in there. In the end I got 1.18 grams total. Each time I pressed it was darker than the last. There is still a bit stuck to the seams on the bag.

If my stoner math is right than it took about 12 grams of lowers and ugly nugs to make 5 grams of 190 micron hash which made 1.18 grams of rosin. About 10% yield, of hopefully some nice stuff. Going to dab some and find out.

0AAEC455-22D5-4E9A-98EB-89A6AACF7AFA.jpeg
4E5A8568-13E0-48CF-A295-059629F97FF6.jpeg
1481286C-DF69-4447-8005-FCDBD744A7BC.jpeg

After letting it sit overnight in a silicone container it turned really hard like tar. Can easily handle it, it’s not sticky on the outside. Hard to break parts off. It hits great hardly made me cough which is amazing for me and rosin. I guess it’s probably stronger than regular flower rosin.

Any of you ever see this thing? It’s a scope for your phone’s camera that uploads a picture to their server and tells you the THC% within 3% supposedly. Just saw it, figured for $60 I’d order one. Kind of skeptical but high on rosin so figured what the heck.

Back
Top Bottom