The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Hold on Doobs....its NOT just like bubble hash. BH has almost 0% impurities in it..it is very pure .Dry ice hash is loaded with plant matter and is NOT comparible .
U will never get a potent full melting hash that way.. .the end product with dry ice method . ..for me.. is undesirable and the mat'l. used would be better suited running it thru some high quality hash bags ...like Bubblemans.
Please do not confuse high quality BH with extremely low quality dry ice hash.
There is nothing similar between the two.
Just look at them thru a scope and u will see wat i mean.Cheers eh.

I used that Slug33 for about a year but it just doesn’t do enough at a time and isn’t as repeatable a process.
I just purchased a Slug.33 - the 2.2 gram model. I figured it was a good cost effective way to get started with rosin -- better than a hair straightener. It hasn't arrived yet, but am looking forward to trying it out.

Hold on Doobs....its NOT just like bubble hash. BH has almost 0% impurities in it..it is very pure .Dry ice hash is loaded with plant matter and is NOT comparible .
U will never get a potent full melting hash that way.. .the end product with dry ice method . ..for me.. is undesirable and the mat'l. used would be better suited running it thru some high quality hash bags ...like Bubblemans.
Please do not confuse high quality BH with extremely low quality dry ice hash.
There is nothing similar between the two.
Just look at them thru a scope and u will see wat i mean.Cheers eh.
I think it just depends on the screen size you use. I don’t see how it would be any different, but I’ll take your word for it. I used a 180 micron screen, which does add a lot of contaminants, but I’ll be pressing it into rosin with a 37 micron screen which should clean it up nicely, so I figured 180 would be a good quality vs quantity.

:passitleft:

It depends on more than screen size. For one thing...the longer u shake/beat it up ,the more contaminants it will have.
For BH the main screen sizes are 220(work ..or cleaner bag),
190,160,120(first collection bag),90 ,73 ,45 ,and lastly , the 25. Completing an 8 bag set.
When u look at ...say the 190 heads under a scope, u see loads of dirt, sistolic hairs, plant matter and impurities.
When u examine the 73 micron heads under a scope, u see nothing but lil gland heads that look like a bunch of bubbles in a bubble bath....no impurities , no dirt ...NOTHING but pure gland heads or....Bubble Hash.
A true hash lovers hash. :slide:

Yeah just old buds and lowers. I just followed a YouTube tutorial. Seemed to work well enough. It’s basically just like making bubble hash but with dry ice instead of ice & water.

Next step is to press it into bricks with a bit of heat, I’m going to use the prepress mold from the dabpress.

Can u pm me the link... pretty sure my grocery store has dry ice

I got a butt load of hanging buds that would be perfect for that

I have only used bags so far. I prefer flowers too, but only cause the rosin makes me cough a lot. I’m getting better at finding the right size hits.

Do u smoke cigarettes??.

The GF uses a vape and she exhales out her nose.. DON'T DO THAT... lol....it burns

Smaller hits for sure or it can burn a bit

Do u smoke cigarettes??.

The GF uses a vape and she exhales out her nose.. DON'T DO THAT... lol....it burns

Smaller hits for sure or it can burn a bit
I did smoke cigs for 30+ years until January when I switched to vaping nicotine juice, I keep cutting back and will be to just herbs soon, maybe then I'll be able to take a dab without losing it.

Aren't we allowed to embed YouTube links? I guess I'll find out.

Saw a similar with putting it all in the bucket....shaking...then put the bag over the bucket and flip it over

May be easier to take all the buds off my stems, but then again, the bag in the bucket would work too....lol

Ginna go get some dead cow today and dry ice

Fun fun fun

Saw a similar with putting it all in the bucket....shaking...then put the bag over the bucket and flip it over

May be easier to take all the buds off my stems, but then again, the bag in the bucket would work too....lol

Fun fun fun
I saw another one where a guy just shook the bag over a mirror for a little bit, not using a bucket at all. If I had enough room and a big piece of glass or something, I’d do it that way. Wait it’s a YouTube video why am I describing it...

I saw another one where a guy just shook the bag over a mirror for a little bit, not using a bucket at all. If I had enough room and a big piece of glass or something, I’d do it that way. Wait it’s a YouTube video why am I describing it...

Ya...need a big piece of glass for sure

Now did u use the 190m or 220m bag
They used 160m, may not be fine enough, but not sure

I'm heading out for the Fisherman's Market for something that was swimming in the ocean this morning. I might even go for something that crawled on the ocean floor. I'll do the surf for your turf. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom