The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Those NL’s are pretty aggressive, i put my last two out for the flower cycle. The weather is changing but we still have 90° days and 60° evenings, a nice chill should pack on those trichs, i hope...

You gotta give’m room to grow!

Those NL’s are pretty aggressive, i put my last two out for the flower cycle. The weather is changing but we still have 90° days and 60° evenings, a nice chill should pack on those trichs, i hope...

You gotta give’m room to grow!
It’s been really hot here lately, supposed to be cooling down by the weekend. A few weeks ago I removed my carbon filters but added them back today due to the neighborhood smelling like a dispensary. I can’t smell it when I’m here, but leaving and coming back scared the shit out of me yesterday.

This morning at 5am I heard the neighbor doing wind sprints up and down his stairs right next to where I vent out. I imagine tomorrow he’ll wonder if the family of skunks living under my house moved on.:rofl:

Man that BerryBomb is the star of the show right now, it’s looking pretty nice with nice big nugs, thanks for those clones!
A6464217-B0D3-47FD-BF55-DE51E5E718CE.jpeg

:passitleft:

I hear a little drought-stress is good for resin production..
I do think just about any type of stress will increase the plants defense mechanism so I do buy into the theory. On the other hand as a lazy gardner I’ve put this to the test several times and haven’t noticed much difference except the plants were a lot less happy. I’ve only done it with hempies though and I think drying out causes more problems than potential benefits.

I’ve only done it with hempies though and I think drying out causes more problems than potential benefits.

You are right about that! I am only trying this after 8 weeks of flowering - to signal the plants that the end is near and they should go ahead and finish ripening.

Their water consumption has already started to drop off anyway, so the drying out isn’t immediate.

I have done this numerous times on outdoor grows in soil, and many strains react by really pumping out the resin and terpenes. First time in hempy.

I don't doubt that it signals to the plant that the end is near, I just have doubts that it will 'amazingly increase trichs instantly'. I watch trichs develop over weeks and weeks then watch them mature and turn cloudy and eventually amber over another several weeks. I'm just highly skeptical that there is anything that will accomplish all that in a day or even a week, but with mother nature absolutely anything is possible.

If I go too long watering my hempies the leaves dry up and die super fast. I would have to watch them with a very careful eye to feel comfortable doing it on purpose. I did go one day too long on the Doc Bud soil plants and the It's It Punch specifically showed some wilting, it's already fairly crystalized but I'll be keeping a close eye on it. They're all clones and although I grew them hempy last time I will at least have something to compare to. They are at week 6-7 so should be good timing for it.

They don’t look too distressed, but I’m seeing a lot of plants that could have used more potassium.
Yes the hempies were on some nutes that I’m now sure were too old and went bad. They were liquid nutes and I always shake the bottle a ton before mixing, and I didn’t notice in time there was some kind of slime in one of the bottles. I’m pretty sure they didn’t get enough of lots of stuff for the first three or four weeks of flowering with those nutes. I’ve since switched to MegaCrop 1.0 and CalMag+ and this is them turning around.

I also use this Photoshop image enhance app which kind of exaggerates the color differences a bit too much, but also removes the weird yellow tint that my lights create so they’re not actually quite as bad (or good) as they look. ;)

dang! i didn't come to another room, to see all u repeat offenders n usual suspects. i could've stayed at pc's house, for this, but THAT GUY, who's been doin this, longer than god, came here and i became a perpetual-er, by luck so it intrigues me. (bad, luck, initially, i thought- and now, I'm hooked.).

Back
Top Bottom