The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Always up for a toke :)

Some pictures from this morning’s watering. You can kind of see the bit of wilt they had.

The soil plants:
4746FDD1-7944-41B8-94DD-617B1EA0EF9B.jpeg

It’s It Punch. I think I saw a seed in this picture. :confused:
AFB38513-C184-4E5B-9A34-566268D5ECB1.jpeg

Unknown OG:
1F0455B8-C5B0-4515-88C4-FE8E4C181811.jpeg

The Hempy Plants:
255917AB-F893-46B1-9D35-41FFA429D4B4.jpeg

Sour G:
159EBC4D-BD17-4068-9925-B5F081CE5D50.jpeg

Black Cherry Punch:
259097CE-EFEF-43CF-AC6F-C2ECFF169F43.jpeg

:passitleft:
those punch- ANYTHINGS, u have, have more brilliant color, than Samsung's latest. great job! if it's not pro, it looks the part. ain't all about size.

You can adjust your saturation level down to take out over powering COLOR.
would u PLEASE, elaborate? i get the ppm reference, I THINK. do u just mean alot of green left, during flush? cause i read 2 days, for hydro, aero. u can ignore that... tastes n burns, like carbon, or chems. so a wk with advanced's flawless finish, a wk of ph'd ro, which is always fun cause I'm ph- OCD. and if I'm still not slitting my wrists- another wk- and i can NEVER get em to look anorexic, before "timber!"... and i tried 400sppm, in their last wk... i just lose mass, not leaf color. but it smells right, burns right, scopes right, oils out at right %, works right n smokes, like breathin air, at sea lvl. still... if i shoot a finished pic and u see a soil flush finished pic, you'd guess it was my first grow and i had nothin cured, for personal.

would u PLEASE, elaborate? i get the ppm reference, I THINK. do u just mean alot of green left, during flush? cause i read 2 days, for hydro, aero. u can ignore that... tastes n burns, like carbon, or chems. so a wk with advanced's flawless finish, a wk of ph'd ro, which is always fun cause I'm ph- OCD. and if I'm still not slitting my wrists- another wk- and i can NEVER get em to look anorexic, before "timber!"... and i tried 400sppm, in their last wk... i just lose mass, not leaf color. but it smells right, burns right, scopes right, oils out at right %, works right n smokes, like breathin air, at sea lvl. still... if i shoot a finished pic and u see a soil flush finished pic, you'd guess it was my first grow and i had nothin cured, for personal.

Got me laughing! I was talkin about his camera app on his phone. I will elaborate more if you like.

this is how crazy, behaves...
thanks for takin the time, though.

nah, fellas, i meant myself.
agememno- whatever, the guy brad pitt smarted off to- he makes a strong argamement.

doc, u gotta submit those punch pics! u gonna? did u, already? they're fantastic!

So I’ve been hesitant to say I finally beat the whiteflies because they’ve always come back in the end. Not this time though! Haven’t seen any bugs at all in the big tents.

But the other day I discovered the little Northern Lights clone I tossed in it’s own tent has fricken spider mites. Never had them before. I’m going to just pull it and hope it didn’t spread to the big tents (I bet it has though). Friday will be 8 weeks so I’m going to just pretend it never happened and harvest when ready (IIP maybe today). I always wash my buds in peroxide anyway so not too worried about a few bugs. I’m taking it as a sign that I really do need to take a break and do a full cleaning.

Then right after finding the mites I noticed some things right outside, weird footprints and someone’s fricken shirt! My backyard is against a park that 2000+ homeless supposedly people live in. I’m a little paranoid now.

So I’ve been hesitant to say I finally beat the whiteflies because they’ve always come back in the end. Not this time though! Haven’t seen any bugs at all in the big tents.

But the other day I discovered the little Northern Lights clone I tossed in it’s own tent has fricken spider mites. Never had them before. I’m going to just pull it and hope it didn’t spread to the big tents (I bet it has though). Friday will be 8 weeks so I’m going to just pretend it never happened and harvest when ready (IIP maybe today). I always wash my buds in peroxide anyway so not too worried about a few bugs. I’m taking it as a sign that I really do need to take a break and do a full cleaning.

Then right after finding the mites I noticed some things right outside, weird footprints and someone’s fricken shirt! My backyard is against a park that 2000+ homeless supposedly people live in. I’m a little paranoid now.

Motion triggered alarm?

burn the mite tent. jk

doc, just so ya know, I'd read that co2, for xx min, at xxx lvl, would kill em. i THINK, the human limit is around 30k ppm... but this was a decade ago, in a closet. DIDN'T WORK! wasted gas... didn't kill anybody. hmmm. nm. just remembering my xxx.

those whites- they like fungus gnats? one of pc's old timers, uses wood, landscaping chips/bark. i saw, on YouTube, a soil, topper, product. forget his & its name. looked like hydroton, but prolly isn't, or i think I'd have remembered. but those r gnat dealeos. maybe they'd help ur sitch?

i got to tell my pain doc & rx, to kick rox, today! FREEDOM! i thought my g.p.'s jaw had dropped, due to shock, from my NEW & IMPROVED, canna oil stats! turns out, the guy has bell's palsy. no S! i just saw a record producer, on THE GOD PLANT, who's found blunt, relief, in a blunt! unlocks his spasms, etc., and everything!

sorry, doc. just a cool anecdote, i thought.

I thankfully haven’t seen any new evidence of visitors. I did get four cameras to add to my system, but have to make some 100’ ethernet cables for them still.

The Unknown OG and It’s It Punch were ripe so I pulled them from the tent. Thankfully they were in the front so it wasn’t hard to pull them out from under the scrog. I left them in darkness for 24 hours and cut then Unknown OG and will get the IIP today (after 48 hours darkness).

8D180B64-05C7-4224-9DC1-42B4C17D54BE.jpeg
B887AD20-4449-4E0B-BFB3-0FA336C5840E.jpeg

6D4808FF-FDB4-418C-98CC-FFA8016CFF27.jpeg

That’s the Unknown OG #1, I’ll get pics of the IIP today.

Ididnt get near as much as id hoped from the 3 i had outside, but trimming took me hours. No tally on weight yet, im in TO this weekend, maybe Sunday tho. Congrats on those buds, the BB u gave me is short but producing nice flowers. The IIP is looking good too!

Back
Top Bottom