The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Congrats on your Unknown OG harvest and good luck on today's IIP harvest! Buds look delish. :drool:

More from the what not to do department:
117C3C29-D102-4201-872F-6F4A8A36AC80.jpeg

I just sealed up the tent that I saw a couple spider mites in for two days to allow me to harvest the two ripe plants. In those two days the mites went crazy. I totally see why people fear them. I just nuked them and sprayed everything around with some stuff. Not really sure where they came from, it’s really weird they’d only hit that one tent.

I’ve seen zero evidence of them in the other tents and the two I just harvested, thankfully. Hopefully it stays that way for the next couple weeks.

Not all bad news IIP harvest shots:
C433DF7B-47C1-4D68-BC19-8555FF0CFBDA.jpeg
AA585119-7939-495D-8349-61D0EC7DB421.jpeg

:passitleft:

All it takes is one female in the tent, and they explode! I spray a strong miticide around the outside of my tents before each grow. So far it's worked. Fingers crossed, it stays that way.

To prevent that yuk from traipsing into another tent, it’s probably best to strip down to nothing before opening it up, and then take a thorough shower before opening an uninfected tent.

I think you need a toke

Yeah, but it just had one little NL clone in it. So no big deal, if they don’t spread to the other tents in the next two weeks or so.

Hey brother! I remembered who’s journal I was looking for! Checkout this WEBSITE they breed predatory mites... might be good to let some loose in your other tents incase the bastards try to migrate.

Hey brother! I remembered who’s journal I was looking for! Checkout this WEBSITE they breed predatory mites... might be good to let some loose in your other tents incase the bastards try to migrate.
Good idea, I should at least do something. I sprayed everything except those two tents a couple times now. They’re just so close to ready I don’t want to do anything to mess them up worse than they are now. I keep saying to myself “how bad could it get in a week or two”, even though I know that’s just stupidity. Still haven’t seen anything. I think I found them super early, but lazily let them get out of control in just two days. I figure first sign of anything in the other tents and I’ll just cut them all down asap.

The Black Cherry Punch looks ready now, but it’s way back in the scrog, hoping the Sour G finishes up in the next few days or I’ll have to cut the BCP in place, which seems daunting.

Hey Doobs...you still like the scrog idea.......?
All they are to me is a big PITA!
Way more fun learning how to train and cultivate 'hands on'.
Cheers.
There was good and bad about it. I think I probably will try it again, but with some lessons learned, like making sure any earlier strains in the front and easy to get to, and getting an easier watering system down. The stretchy cargo netting worked a lot better than the regular trellis netting. Was fun to try in any case.

I got two more NL’s outside and then Ima half2 pop more seeds. On the plus side, i’ll prolly have close to a pound of NL when im done glowering the two outside. Still in the high 80’s out here, lows in high fiddys. Frost factor baby!

I got two more NL’s outside and then Ima half2 pop more seeds. On the plus side, i’ll prolly have close to a pound of NL when im done glowering the two outside. Still in the high 80’s out here, lows in high fiddys. Frost factor baby!
The one I got left is doing amazing things considering the life it’s lead under my watch. It’s going to have a decent yield, even though it’s pot is 9 gallons smaller than the others.

lol no coldness here yet.

Hey man. Sorry the mites pulled a million man march on your tent. Maybe it can be made into oil. I always thought in a situation like that just rename it Pop Rocks and sell it to someone who doesn't follow your thread. Mmmmm Pop Rocks, "so stoney you can hear it working". Its good for 4th of july.

Seriously, sorry you went through that!

Back
Top Bottom