The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

nice tent @DrDoob

i haven't rolled past in a while. what are you running for a light these days ?
I got some homemade QB lights, and some Alibaba QBs and some QBs. Been really happy with them but I’ve been looking at some new ones coming out next month. My home made QBs look a bit crazy from piecing them together, and have like 4 years of constant use.

:passitleft:

I got some homemade QB lights, and some Alibaba QBs and some QBs. Been really happy with them but I’ve been looking at some new ones coming out next month. My home made QBs look a bit crazy from piecing them together, and have like 4 years of constant use.

don't sweat it. my cob rigs are super long in the tooth.

i just replaced a driver on one of the oldest rigs i ever built. probably the second one i ever sold. the cobs lit up with about 15% more efficiency. all the loss was in the driver. if you keep them under driven they'll last like iron.

we couldn't believe how much more we were getting. mean well drivers too. both original and replacement. went from hlg to elg as the specs were the same but the warranty on the elg was double the hlg and and it was 50% cheaper.

there's serious savings if you look at moon or pairu drivers too.
I got a deal on some new ones from a former sponsor although they’re still going to be super expensive compared to my DIY and Alibaba lights. They’re coming out next month. Can’t wait.

Finally got around to harvesting this morning. The Show & Tell I did the staggered harvest on looks great now so I decided to do the same on these Petrol Jams.

F4776254-5DD2-4D58-90C3-B84157DF5D73.jpeg

EE8A4B63-2FD0-400C-8538-5021C3DB0D54.jpeg

62CA83D7-55C7-47C8-9EAA-B4B2F40C139B.jpeg

As usual it stinks up in here. LOL... Looks like you are ummmm well hung in those pics... Wait was that wrong??? LMAO

Green days
Yo, what up man? Long time! This was a good round for sure. The next is coming along. I decided to actually trim them this time for a comparison, and having three to a pot was causing me air flow concerns. No before shot because I forgot my phone that day but they were much much bushier.

IMG_7996.jpeg

Got 2 each of Petrol Jam #1 and #2 and two Show and Tell's.

Back
Top Bottom