Lovely!

Excellent inner growth on the original. :thumb:

Looking good here mate
How’ve you been ribby!?

Much thanks, boys. I should have added that any branches growing down from the quad lined stems are being removed, and fan leaves tucked away as much as possible to give all the growing energy to the top branches.

Also received my new flower room light!! We should have this up and running this week.

Hey mate. Been alright down here mate. Heading into summer :surf:
Good to hear. Summer would be good right about now, I’ve never been to your part of the world, but I intend to before I’m too old, and after this craziness is behind us!!

Hey there DAB, just poppin in to see what you got going on. That’s a good lookin quad you have there and congrats on the clone rooting! :thumb:
:ciao: Welcome, Heavenly! And thank you for the kind words, I love how this Pink Lemonade is coming along, the leaves almost have a velvety texture to them, I’ll see if I can capture that in an upcoming photo.

Off topic; how is young Severus doing!?

:ciao: Welcome, Heavenly! And thank you for the kind words, I love how this Pink Lemonade is coming along, the leaves almost have a velvety texture to them, I’ll see if I can capture that in an upcoming photo.

Off topic; how is young Severus doing!?
Lol, you’re so sweet to ask!! He’s a troublesome little one, but he’s so dang cute too. Living up to his little brother status with bugging our older kitty 24/7. Discovering the joys of the xmas tree, lots of fun! :laughtwo:

Lol, you’re so sweet to ask!! He’s a troublesome little one, but he’s so dang cute too. Living up to his little brother status with bugging our older kitty 24/7. Discovering the joys of the xmas tree, lots of fun! :laughtwo:
Awesome! Just like us younger siblings are supposed to do!

Topped and started training on the Pink Lemonade top clone.
I’m planning on flipping the mother next weekend, and possibly this clone with it, or closely behind.
And before you ask “Hey DAB, how’re those conditions in the veg room last week!?”
It’s what I live for. :laughtwo:

I also got the new Budget LED hung in the flower room, documented in the Hindu Kush journal.

Happy growing everyone!

Big transplant today!
Moved the big girl into 10 gallon fabric.

I will not wait long to flip her, as early as Wednesday. I don’t want her to explore the new dirt with her roots too early in flower and become root bound. It was a 5 gallon she was in.

Top clone is looking top notch.

I will be upotting her soon, maybe same day as her mother is flipped. It will be a full flower room for a while.

Just gonna sneak this one in here;

Edit: (I always forget this part); both are on 5gr/gal MC and 1tsp/gal calimagic

And here’s how I did the fabric to fabric transplant! (I managed to do this solo, my back hurts)

Prepped with the reverse sand castle.
Get yourself a pail just smaller than the fabric pot the plant is currently in.
Set in a garbage bag/tarp for easier clean up.
Pull the bag down over itself.
Root ball should stay together well.
Freshly transplanted and soaked in!
It’s a little bit of a process, but it works well!

Happy growing!

Geez dirt growing is a lot of work. I just bought some for clones and mothers and breeding in my second room

Geez dirt growing is a lot of work. I just bought some for clones and mothers and breeding in my second room
Yes it sure is right at this moment! It really fits for me well though, I couldn’t do watering in coco everyday, and I don’t think I’d be any good at DWC or the like. Lol. Oh a dedicated breeding room, exciting!

Looks really good DAB!
Thank you, Smokey! How was the weekend?

Yes it sure is right at this moment! It really fits for me well though, I couldn’t do watering in coco everyday, and I don’t think I’d be any good at DWC or the like. Lol. Oh a dedicated breeding room, exciting!

Thank you, Smokey! How was the weekend?

Weekend was ok stayed home not going out to much. How was yours?

It's going to be a quiet Christmas here this year.
Yes, it’s going to feel strange for sure this year. We’re going to do the family get together when this all passes, hopefully a big shindig in the summer when this covid is ancient history!!

Back
Top Bottom