Not much to report on this week, transplanted the clone to a 5 gallon fabric pot today.
She has been in dirt for 36 days now, and was ready for the bigger home.
This will be her final pot, looking like about a New Years flip for this one.

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy, it is the first day of winter after all! :yahoo:

It may be winter, but the days are getting longer now! Loving that clone in the bigger pot. Here's to a flipping great New Years!
Hooray for longer days!! Spring is only a few months away lol.

How are your sprayed plants coming along, shed?

Merry Christmas to all! The flower room had a visit from the big man himself!

I hope everyone is making the best of the situation we’re in this year!!

Hey y’all, mid holiday update!

The next clone up is showing roots.

It was taken from clone 1.1 on Dec 5.
Also seem to have a little hitchhiker growing along side....
It was upright this morning, and seems to have drooped during the day. I don’t know what it is all about?

Clone 1.1 is filling out in her 5gallon home. Dirt day 42 for her.

She is on 4gr/gal MC and 5ml calmag in RO water.

Day 11 in the flower room, with first pistils showing!

Seems to be loving the added real estate of the 10 gallon bag.
DAB is loving the picture quality under the budget light! Also glad to be done with all that heat put off by the HPS bulb.
She’s on 5.5gr/gallon of MC and 5ml cal mag. We will be doing a defol in a week or so.

And so you can stop holding your breath;
;)

Happy growing everyone!

Hey DAB! That lemonade is just beautiful! I hope you and the family had a great holiday and ready for the new year. :party:
Hi Heavenly, and thank you, this Pink Lemonade has been good to grow so far. It seems to have taken light pruning well, it makes me confident it will take a more intense defoliation in a few days time.
Yes we made the best of what we had I believe so far. We have a pond here that we clear off to skate, and usually have friends and family join us on it during this season, but not this year!
Congrats on the roots on that giant clone! So much pink lemonade that it's starting to feel like summer in here :).

Phewf!
Thanks Shed, that is a hefty clone, huh? It is the third generation top clone now, it was originally taken from the mother in flower! (When she was in veg)

Happy New Years flip day everyone!

Set a clone into flower this morning to have it start on a dark period;

I guess the one branch was too close to the electric heater, oops! We’ll see how she recovers, we may end up with a triline here.

That’s not what I was hoping for a start to 2021!

Back
Top Bottom