The Living Medicine Cabinet

High brother. Plants are looking good. I will miss your journals for sure. I have already started my veggies. I have so much grow equipment I just hooked up a couple lights in the corner of my kitchen. Have probably around fifty plants in there. Might have went over board LOL. I catch myself every morning thinking that be a lot of cannabis.
Happy daze brother.

High brother. Plants are looking good. I will miss your journals for sure. I have already started my veggies. I have so much grow equipment I just hooked up a couple lights in the corner of my kitchen. Have probably around fifty plants in there. Might have went over board LOL. I catch myself every morning thinking that be a lot of cannabis.
Happy daze brother.

I'm thinking this weekend will be the chop date for the three finished plants. Gonna load up on the annuals and perennials like crazy! :) I wont be gone forever, dusty. Just long enough to work on some other things. There's a good chance I will start a non-cannabis journal too.

UPDATE

I cut the Orient Express twins down a little over a week ago and they are now dried an in jars...really interesting smell. It has a base line of incense with a nuttyness and damp sour lemon smell...but then also like baked goods? Hard to describe. I've vaped a few samples after about a week of drying and it's a pretty mellow up high. You feel some in the body, but mostly between your eyes. I wouldn't call it a zinger...but my plants were runts.

WP_20160220_09_37_35_Pro1.jpg

WP_20160226_20_20_56_Pro.jpg

Sour Blueberry came down almost 4 days ago now. Its the densest of the three with a really foul smell. :) It smells like sweet and sour cat piss. Should be a good one! Its going to need a little longer drying before I can take a sample of her.

WP_20160304_19_56_45_Pro.jpg

WP_20160304_20_05_23_Pro.jpg

Afgooey is roaring along...I'll post her photo in a bit. She is a monster compared to the other girls. I cant stop repeating the lesson...when you are flowering from seed I HAVE TO start in the biggest container possible. The results are clear...

Her adopted brood. That's so sweet. :battingeyelashes:

Good luck with the veggie garden. I'll keep watch for your next venture into journaling.

Hey there CC - wasssup? Don't stress on the little auto plants. I get that a lot... I think its part of the genetics = go small for whatever reason. I have THE smallest cannabis plant ever grown I think... mini mini me - don't stress its not just you. My cover crop is 2x the size.

Congrats on your harvest - some of those little plants can pack a big punch if you let them cure a bit!

Horizon Herb is a vegetable and culinary/medicinal herb supplier. It sucks because their selection is great...haven't been able to find anywhere else that can replace them yet.

I have never heard of midweek song before. So you would definitely recommend them?
Yes midweek song rocks 6 days from order to door.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using 420

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom