The Mars Hydro FC 6500 Sponsored Grow Journal: Blue Dream & Charlotte's Web In Pro Mix On The East Coast

Not to derail the thread ( asked permission first) but can anyone tell me about the proper light bar arrangement on the FC E6500? They are labeled a and b. I was thinker the proper arrangement was staggered or a,b,a,b etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.

NTH
Wish I knew of the E Series to help NTH

Not to derail the thread ( asked permission first) but can anyone tell me about the proper light bar arrangement on the FC E6500? They are labeled a and b. I was thinker the proper arrangement was staggered or a,b,a,b etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.

NTH
Don't worry about that NTH ask away anytime

Finally seeing a tail on the Blue Dream, nothing on Charlotte's Web yet, I'll give it till tomorrow and drop two more seeds if nothing happens.
I like the stores policy where I buy my seeds, if they don't crack they will replace them, and it's only a 20 minute drive from home.
Hope you all are having a great weekend :green_heart:
20211212_163543.jpg

I removed the domes from the side grow trays, they are stretching up a little so I increased the light to 50% and left it at 24", also turned the oscillating tower fan on low, right tray is going to a friend, Sticky Glue cross on the left I will have to hunt for females.
20211212_152342.jpg

Congrats on the newborns
Thanks Jack I'm hoping the Sticky Glue cross keeps the genetics the mother had, it is called sticky glue for a reason, averaged little over 1.79 grams of rosin from 7 grams of flower, the strain is Platinum Gorilla Glue x Gorilla Glue #4. I crossed it with my AK x Headband.

Thanks Jack I'm hoping the Sticky Glue cross keeps the genetics the mother had, it is called sticky glue for a reason, averaged little over 1.79 grams of rosin from 7 grams of flower, the strain is Platinum Gorilla Glue x Gorilla Glue #4. I crossed it with my AK x Headband.
Now I need to find a good pheno from that strain and put it under the new light for the next grow, and definitely keep a male to cross something with, I've been doing it in my living room window for couple years now, damn plants are getting more action than me lmao

East Coast Marley,

Looks like this is going to be a great grow, definitely going to keep tabs on this thread. If you don't mind me asking, how did you decide on Charlotte's Web from that seed vender? I've been hunting for a "Charlotte's Web" style seed, recently popped ACDC from Weed Seeds Express which seemed to have good reviews and also claims to have <1% THC and 18% CBD. Any stats on the estimated CBD content on your seed? I might actually send mine out to a lab just to see if the claims on my seeds are accurate. I've heard a lot of CBD strains don't quite live up in lab tests to their breeders claims.

Very sweet light BTW, congratulations!

East Coast Marley,

Looks like this is going to be a great grow, definitely going to keep tabs on this thread. If you don't mind me asking, how did you decide on Charlotte's Web from that seed vender? I've been hunting for a "Charlotte's Web" style seed, recently popped ACDC from Weed Seeds Express which seemed to have good reviews and also claims to have <1% THC and 18% CBD. Any stats on the estimated CBD content on your seed? I might actually send mine out to a lab just to see if the claims on my seeds are accurate. I've heard a lot of CBD strains don't quite live up in lab tests to their breeders claims.

Very sweet light BTW, congratulations!
Thanks @Jerry Tyson welcome aboard, I don't have stats on it yet but a friend has same strain from same breeder growing now, she has a compassion group helping many people beat cancer or help relieve from the extreme, I have great respect for her she's doing great work, but she will have test results and I will gladly share when available. This is my first CBD and Charlotte's Web has a great name, I'm up to trying new CBD strains without a doubt in the future, I use this breeder for convenience, 20 minute drive, 45 bucks a pack, they are hit and miss but I've done ok so far with them.

Babies!!! Hurray! Congrats on the seed pop, too!
Thanks kind of a slow start it seems but I think it wasn't warm enough after I took the domes off, maybe took them off too soon lol, but hey when I said I still feel like a newbie I meant it lmao, was thinking about temps and humidity and realized I have nothing posted or few extra things should have been added to the equipment list but got pics and gonna put a post together tonight or tomorrow if I exceed my data limit, I'm close lol
received_452213628855297.jpeg

Well here we go finally get this grow started, sorry for the delay I really expected to get this new light preforming right after I won it. I received it 8 days after winning it.
With 10 to 12 hour days at work and personal traumas time was unavailable to me until now, and without any more delay...

Special thank you to Mars Hydro for the opportunity in winning this beautiful light to showcase in this journal.
Friends I've made on here shortly after joining and recently making new friends in these great giveaways Mars Hydro gives out, and of course 420magizine for everything you do, for everything I've learned and continue to learn, I am blessed to be part of this community.
I'll try to tag as many as I can remember.
@Mars Hydro
@Krissi1982
@West Hippie
@Tokin Roll
@InTheShed
@BooWho2
@Ljb1
@Jon
@Paul Squiggle

Equipment,

Mars Hydro FC 6500
Mars Hydro 4x8 grow tent
4" exhaust fan with filter
Temperature controller
Tent heater
Dehumidifier
6" clip on fan
8" fan
12" oscillating tower fan
Heat mat for seedlings
Plant training clips
5 gallon fabric pots.

Soil/medium,
Pro mix.

Nutrients,
Green Planet
GP3 Micro Grow and Bloom.
Supplements,
Green Planet Vitathrive, Rezen, Massive Bloom, Liquid Wight, Plant Guard and Root Builder.

Organical Magic Calcium and Magnesium supplement.

Terpinator.

Pest preventative,
Pure Essential Oils
Sticky traps.

Stess preventative,
Cannabis ; )

Plants, two of each from seed,
Blue Dream feminized,
Charlotte's Web feminized.

Meet the real East Coast Marley :green_heart:
Screenshot_20211210-150803_Gallery.jpg
Haha cute I got pic of my cat like that he always lays on shoulders haha I'm in but hardly on atm as waiting to be able to set up again not long hopefully nice strains to

Haha cute I got pic of my cat like that he always lays on shoulders haha I'm in but hardly on atm as waiting to be able to set up again not long hopefully nice strains to
:ciao: friend! Now how jealous are you with ECM's tent up and running?! You thought it was bad already, sheesh! Can't wait for this grow to pop off!! And sorry I didn't do a weekly tag for you on my threads brother cause now I put you way behind. Don't hate. Just love...and jealousy for this thread, obviously :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom