The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

Are you doing Maritimer's method of measuring leaf wilt angles or are you taking a looser approach. I ask because I haven't see a protractor in any pics. :)
I am doing a looser approach until I finish reading through all of these notes. Kind of doing it how I do most things here at the moment, take a little information and use it in my mix...I follow the late flower drought and 11 day protocol. I am actually at the leaf angle part of my notes, just finished learning all about leaf and phenotypic plasticity, ABA'S role in regulating stress responses, the l.arcuata study regarding aerial and submerged leaves. I'm blown away at all of this information. Excited to get it down pat so that I can better implement and share :)

I am doing a looser approach until I finish reading through all of these notes. Kind of doing it how I do most things here at the moment, take a little information and use it in my mix...I follow the late flower drought and 11 day protocol. I am actually at the leaf angle part of my notes, just finished learning all about leaf and phenotypic plasticity, ABA'S role in regulating stress responses, the l.arcuata study regarding aerial and submerged leaves. I'm blown away at all of this information. Excited to get it down pat so that I can better implement and share :)
Science, baby! We'll be calling you Dr. @Krissi1982 in no time.

Thanks! If you're up to the LWA part, there was a bit of confusion from Maritimer in my thread in what we were measuring, leading to my plant droughting much longer than it should have. Felipe cleared it up for us (of course), so I can point you to that discussion if it's of interest.
Yes of course, please and thank you very much. I would love that added bit of information to add on to the notes!
Science, baby! We'll be calling you Dr. @Krissi1982 in no time.
In my retirement, I would like to carry such a cannabis title (when I am well read and fully knowledgeable...long way to go...long way)

Focus on G today! Week 4 flower tomorrow. Her dust is so heavy so early on....she is the perfect Christmas canna-tree. Glistening white pistils and sugar everywhere with these butterscotch colored hairs scattered amongst...her green is so evergreen like, she looks like a snow covered Christmas tree to me. Idk about you but I'm feeling festive!

Onyx and Gigi making their daily appearance flanking either side of Bubs, who will get a trich check later this evening.

Happy growing!

20211209_120840.jpg

20211209_120728.jpg

20211209_120734.jpg

20211209_120853.jpg

20211209_120825.jpg

20211209_121510.jpg

SOPHIA...

Remember her? Our AK-47 droughter?

She's a month cured now and I can't wait to try out this smoke tonight. Tested her a couple weeks ago but she wasn't quite ready yet at only 2 weeks...

20211209_133328.jpg

20211209_133736.jpg

20211209_133138.jpg

20211209_134218.jpg

20211209_134213.jpg

20211209_133211~2.jpg

Amazing photography mate :) there's defo a few awards to be won with those skills..
What camera are you using? You may have already mentioned this, but I've forgot :laugh:
It takes time my Mars friend...I'm using my Samsung S10 Galaxy...nothing too fancy...I do have a better phone for pics in the A71 but I'm too lazy to hook it up

I didn't link it for you silly! Other folks read your thread I believe...or at least they comment a lot. :thumb:
:battingeyelashes:
Tee-hee...oopsies...thank you!!

I think they read through...maybe not...it's a lot of words and bright lights all the time...could onset migraines

Oh yea...the green "here" function would be good to know...easier than copying the link....I should have learned from Rexer but I don't think I did lol

And they tend to be followed by the question: "What's wrong with my plant?" "Really hard to tell without a white-light pic" is the best I can say.
My response always is "can we get a photo with real light"

Back
Top Bottom