The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

:thedoubletake: Holy GOD - what is the one in the back? She is simply DWARFING everything else!

And I KNOW that’s gotta be Bubs in the middle with that spectacular color :cheer:

:thedoubletake: Holy GOD - what is the one in the back? She is simply DWARFING everything else!

And I KNOW that’s gotta be Bubs in the middle with that spectacular color :cheer:
That's G, my photoperiod...she is 49 inches spec had her to 42. But yea thats why she is so much bigger, most are autos and G is the same age as Bubs....not for long though....Gigi is said to be able to hit upwards of 79 inches according to the seed bank...we shall see :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's G, my photoperiod...she is 49 inches spec had her to 42. But yea thats why she is so much bigger, most are autos....not for long though....Gigi is said to be able to hit upwards of 79 inches according to the seed bank...we shall see :cheesygrinsmiley:
You’re gonna need to cut a hole in your ceiling to give her freaking attic access with your light mounted IN the attic!

You’re gonna need to cut a hole in your ceiling to give her freaking attic access with your light mounted IN the attic!
No in all seriousness I need to train her maybe top her again and force her to go wider. I was actually thinking of topping onyx again also for the same reason..but Gigi is said to be very tall and spindly in structure and Onyx very robust...decisions!!

No in all seriousness I need to train her maybe top her again and force her to go wider. I was actually thinking of topping onyx again also for the same reason..but Gigi is said to be very tall and spindly in structure and Onyx very robust...decisions!!
*** speechless ***

:happy-birthday: to the two-year-old, and happy birthing day to you!
Thank you so much!!!! Just got done decorating. He clearly loves airplanes and I love that I only needed 13 minutes to birth him :rofl:

That tent is getting crowded!

Would love to choose from those an operation for each day ;) lst this today, prune that 2morrow.

And HBD to your son. Looks like a blast :party:

That tent is getting crowded!

Haha I just threw them all in there for the pic, I have a veg tent, too!! Don't worry!!
Would love to choose from those an operation for each day ;) lst this today, prune that 2morrow.

It's fun and keeps me busy!!
And HBD to your son. Looks like a blast :party:
Thanks so much we had a great day but I'm spent!! :green_heart:

Aaaaand Bubs.....
she is unbelievable guys and gals..her coloring becomes more vibrant every day.. I'm scared to do another trich check thinking I'll have to pull her soon.

Seems the DROUGHTING has caused a super production of her trichomes and these vibrant colors already...her buds are getting so big so fast, it's literally happening before my eyes at this juncture.

Started off late and with many struggles. I assumed she was about 2 weeks behind Jasmine developmentally...could be close she may almost be done.

More detailed check in tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for my son's birthday love!!:green_heart:

20211208_212713.jpg

20211208_212720.jpg

20211208_212738.jpg

20211208_212742.jpg

20211208_212728.jpg

20211208_212754.jpg

20211208_212803.jpg

20211208_212808.jpg

20211208_212815.jpg

JASMINE: POST HARVEST

Starting the burp and cure on our Blueberry auto who took 12 weeks to finish.

I'll have curing bud shots in about a week for ya!!

I was thinking she was going to be close to her final dry weight at:

3.932 Ounces :high-five:

Been drought note taking and will continue tomorrow.

Good night all!!

20211206_092035.jpg

20211205_152035.jpg

20211205_152041.jpg

20211205_152029.jpg

20211205_152021.jpg

20211206_093036.jpg

20211206_172313.jpg

20211206_172317.jpg

20211206_172321.jpg

20211206_172325.jpg
OMG!

13 is his lucky number for having a loving Mom like you. Where was all this stuff when I was a kid? I guess memory fails me...
13 is a lucky number in Italy...funny you mention it in this light here. I was looking more at it like the Acadamy Award of birthing but minus the acting and the makeup and swap out the gala dresses for hospital gowns and no mini appetizers just turkey sandwiches and milk
The pics don't do her coloring justice like that but she is pretty either way. Can't wait to get pics of her cured up and tight and sparkly!

13 is a lucky number in Italy...funny you mention it in this light here. I was looking more at it like the Acadamy Award of birthing but minus the acting and the makeup and swap out the gala dresses for hospital gowns and no mini appetizers just turkey sandwiches and milk

The pics don't do her coloring justice like that but she is pretty either way. Can't wait to get pics of her cured up and tight and sparkly!
I see you do everything efficiently and beautifully...but birthing in 13...that is a new best.

Thank you so much!!!! Just got done decorating. He clearly loves airplanes and I love that I only needed 13 minutes to birth him :rofl:
Happy birthday to your baby boy and congratulations to you too!
:happy-birthday::party:

Back
Top Bottom