The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

So glad we could help photos. :laughtwo: Actually you can use almost any oil. And welcome to the enticing world of the Dark Devil Auto. Lol! I take it you've wandered through the community grow thread? If not, treat yourself. You'll be ordering seeds before the day's out.
yes going to be growing out dd in december after my big move , going to start another lengthy breeding project and cross her with buster , see the results thwn back cross or thin out then repeat etc ,might make a beauty or could be a failure but at least ill get to grow a dd out so cant lose !

All it took was some indica for you to sleep? That carnival must be no joke! I can't wait to try ours!!

I've had indicas before and this is no ordinary indica. It's a private cross that's pretty amazing. I'm getting ready to try it now.

yes going to be growing out dd in december after my big move , going to start another lengthy breeding project and cross her with buster , see the results thwn back cross or thin out then repeat etc ,might make a beauty or could be a failure but at least ill get to grow a dd out so cant lose !

Interesting. Heirloom has a breeding project going with Dark Devil Autos too. I can't keep track of what he's attempting, but I recall it had some interesting plans for crossing. Electro gypsy's growing out an interesting mix of his own. It's going to be a wild year for the DDA. :laughtwo:

Alright, I'm gonna see if this strain can perform again. My intention is sleep by 2 AM. That's three hours earlier than I have been getting there. Wish me luck.

I've had indicas before and this is no ordinary indica. It's a private cross that's pretty amazing. I'm getting ready to try it now.

Interesting. Heirloom has a breeding project going with Dark Devil Autos too. I can't keep track of what he's attempting, but I recall it had some interesting plans for crossing. Electro gypsy's growing out an interesting mix of his own. It's going to be a wild year for the DDA. :laughtwo:

Alright, I'm gonna see if this strain can perform again. My intention is sleep by 2 AM. That's three hours earlier than I have been getting there. Wish me luck.

:goodluck:

Six hours straight. I'll have to talk him out of a seed or two. This strain is incredibly effective. At the very least I need to track the genetics and find something comparable. I bet Blue Dream would be a good choice. I need to check, Cajun shared his list of favorite sleep meds with me.

That reminds me, I'm pulling together the information on insomnia and I was wanting to ask members for the list of their favorite sleep meds. If you have a preferred strain that you reach for when sleep is your intention, please share that with me so I can include it in the write-up. It's still brewing, since I haven't figured out how I want to present it yet, so lots of time to share.

Ok, step away from the iPad and get into that shower girl. The day's not going to get started until you do. I try hard not to reach for the iPad first. I don't often succeed. :laughtwo:

Good morning everyone. :love: Time for another fun-filled day. :battingeyelashes:

The last piece of my hempy puzzle has arrived, and just in time. She should be ready for transplant sometime soon.

image14413.jpeg

Hi
1st I want to thank AKgramma for informing me about all the help /recipes etc shared here :) :thanks:
and 2nd Sue, you sound like an amazing person.
You are a true inspiration and a total encyclopedia on so many Questions I had on the oil and "how to" (make capsules etc)

As I have said in other threads, I have just registered here but have been reading for a long time trying to get the hang on the growing process, figuring out what I can do, HOW it can be done, growing totally Organic and best strains for the people I will be growing it for.

Hubby needs it for "become happy and relaxed" and a friend for treating cancer.
I will actually use the oil for testing it on my migraines, IBS and lower back pains. ( although diet would be nice too and I found a strain that makes you NOT feeling hungry..VERYYY interesting )
And as I have said in other posts.. it is still illegal here in my part of Europe so the paranoia part of "" oh no..what if" is a big issue.
Then the nosy neighbors.

But my growing fingers are getting pretty itchy after reading almost all of the 230+ pages of your journal and the others you have in your signature,
:cheer::thumb:

I will defenatelly follow this journal :goodjob:
:circle-of-love:

Well dang AngryBird, you should have no problem keeping up in real time then. [;>) A lot gets covered on Sue's threads.

Welcome, I have been on site for about a year. The learning can get intense, but the style of Sue's threads is casual and laid back.

I lived in Germany from 68 through the end of 70 in Viernhiem (sp) Germany. (Army) My first child was born in Frankfort.

Enjoy, Sue will be around soon to say hi.

Best

Hi
1st I want to thank AKgramma for informing me about all the help /recipes etc shared here :) :thanks:
and 2nd Sue, you sound like an amazing person.
You are a true inspiration and a total encyclopedia on so many Questions I had on the oil and "how to" (make capsules etc)

As I have said in other threads, I have just registered here but have been reading for a long time trying to get the hang on the growing process, figuring out what I can do, HOW it can be done, growing totally Organic and best strains for the people I will be growing it for.

Hubby needs it for "become happy and relaxed" and a friend for treating cancer.
I will actually use the oil for testing it on my migraines, IBS and lower back pains. ( although diet would be nice too and I found a strain that makes you NOT feeling hungry..VERYYY interesting )
And as I have said in other posts.. it is still illegal here in my part of Europe so the paranoia part of "" oh no..what if" is a big issue.
Then the nosy neighbors.

But my growing fingers are getting pretty itchy after reading almost all of the 230+ pages of your journal and the others you have in your signature,
:cheer::thumb:

I will defenatelly follow this journal :goodjob:
:circle-of-love:

Well hello AngryBird. :welcome: to my joyful journal and the the greater :420: community. We're so glad to meet you. :hug:

I'm impressed that you read all the way through. :high-five: There's a lot in those pages, so we all applaud your tenacity and perseverance. I understand the urge to grow. We laugh around here that the growing is more addictive than anything the government ever wanted to believe about cannabis being addictive to consume. :laughtwo:

I started out in the very tiny closet I've gone back to, for stealthy reasons. You can adapt any situation to grow successfully and somewhere on this forum are members who can help you pull it off with aplomb. When you get around to asking specific questions about preparation and dosing I'd prefer we have those conversations at the study hall or on the dosing thread. That way we keep the information more organized for those following you.

Having said that, it's well know around these parts that I'll have those conversations everywhere, so please don't ever hesitate to ask anything, regardless of where you find me. :laughtwo:

I look forward to getting to know you better. Nice avatar. :battingeyelashes:

I'll let you all share in my frustration. I realized this afternoon that my brother, the one I'm putting on a plane tomorrow afternoon to move to Texas, has an outdated ID with an old address.

Doesn't that sound like it'll be fun at the airport tomorrow? Yeah, I thought so too. :laughtwo:

I'll let you all share in my frustration. I realized this afternoon that my brother, the one I'm putting on a plane tomorrow afternoon to move to Texas, has an outdated ID with an old address.

Doesn't that sound like it'll be fun at the airport tomorrow? Yeah, I thought so too. :laughtwo:

:icon_roll

You got bail money? Cause he WILL be detained.

:laughtwo: I don't think so. He's mildly retarded and I have a stack of paperwork proving he and we are who we say we are. It makes no sense at this point to make him get a state ID for a state he's leaving now, does it? We've contacted the airline and they're running interference for us, as much pull as they can have in this situation.

I have faith in the universe to prevail. :battingeyelashes:

While I have you here, mix nutrients at 1/4 strength for seedlings? Mine has roots and it's time to plant it. I'm going to check at Tead's real quick to see if I can find the post where he answered that for me already, in case you don't see this.

Yes, 1/4 strength for seedlings in HYDRO...
In soil, the nutes in the soil should be plenty for the first few weeks.

Thank you dear Mr. Krip. I grow fonder of you by the minute, you know? Where were you hiding all this time? :battingeyelashes: :love:

Next question: do you ph adjust water before or after adding nutrients?

My tap water tests out at 7.23. Do I really need to be concerned with .23 over 7? That would take a minuscule amount of PH Down, I'd think.

:oops: yes, I just realized I need to get it down to 5.5. :laughtwo:

:laughtwo: I don't think so. He's mildly retarded and I have a stack of paperwork proving he and we are who we say we are. It makes no sense at this point to make him get a state ID for a state he's leaving now, does it? We've contacted the airline and they're running interference for us, as much pull as they can have in this situation.

I have faith in the universe to prevail. :battingeyelashes:

While I have you here, mix nutrients at 1/4 strength for seedlings? Mine has roots and it's time to plant it. I'm going to check at Tead's real quick to see if I can find the post where he answered that for me already, in case you don't see this.

If this is their first feeding, start with 1/4 strength, then see how they do on that once a week. As they grow, you can up it to 1/2 strength.

EDIT: If they are less than 1 month old, don't start nutes yet. The soil and their cotyledons will give them all the food they need.

go sue ,ph sucks eh drives me up the wall how crap
my tap water is , if you can collect rainwater l
maybe a bin under the drainage pipe that runs out from your roofs guttering ? just that ive found my local rainwater right on 6 ph

Next question: do you ph adjust water before or after adding nutrients?

My tap water tests out at 7.23. Do I really need to be concerned with .23 over 7? That would take a minuscule amount of PH Down, I'd think.

:oops: yes, I just realized I need to get it down to 5.5. :laughtwo:

PH adjust AFTER adding nutes...you want the PH (& PPM) of the final solution.

Back
Top Bottom