The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Happy 710 sue!

d1f281ac4d0e18edf61920b07fe910dd.jpg

Thank you :) Canyon.
I am originally from North of Germany and now live more South :p

AngryBird, welcome to the Mag! You've found a pretty cool spot here on the web...lots of very experienced growers who are glad to lend a helping hand, offer fantastic advise about growing AND living....just great people! Enjoy your stay , perhaps do some reading of some HB journals ...anyhow, cheers to ya Angry!:circle-of-love:

AngryBird, welcome to the Mag! You've found a pretty cool spot here on the web...lots of very experienced growers who are glad to lend a helping hand, offer fantastic advise about growing AND living....just great people! Enjoy your stay , perhaps do some reading of some HB journals ...anyhow, cheers to ya Angry!:circle-of-love:

Hi duggan :) yes this looks like a super place :) Thanks for having me :)

Well hello AngryBird. :welcome: to my joyful journal and the the greater :420: community. We're so glad to meet you. :hug:

I'm impressed that you read all the way through. :high-five: There's a lot in those pages, so we all applaud your tenacity and perseverance. I understand the urge to grow. We laugh around here that the growing is more addictive than anything the government ever wanted to believe about cannabis being addictive to consume. :laughtwo:

I started out in the very tiny closet I've gone back to, for stealthy reasons. You can adapt any situation to grow successfully and somewhere on this forum are members who can help you pull it off with aplomb. When you get around to asking specific questions about preparation and dosing I'd prefer we have those conversations at the study hall or on the dosing thread. That way we keep the information more organized for those following you.

Having said that, it's well know around these parts that I'll have those conversations everywhere, so please don't ever hesitate to ask anything, regardless of where you find me. :laughtwo:

I look forward to getting to know you better. Nice avatar. :battingeyelashes:

Hi Sue :) and thank you
I will keep it in mind. All though I am an organized person and like to post where post belongs. It is a bit waaay to pre-mature for me to start a grow journal since I am not growing or any where near growing yet.

I have read many journals and I tend to read the medical ones a bit more.
Having a garden is addictive.. the growing part and then harvest anything you grow is an amazing rush.
But, there is no law against that :D :D

Yup... and as I've been catching up on the thread, it's been a funny little sub-story that's been making me chuckle as I read along. I got worried when I saw the soil PH absorption chart posted up... but I see it's all good now.

Hey, Brother, hopefully I covered for you OK while you were gone! :winkyface:

Hey Sue I hoped it worked out for your brother. ?
i do a lot of traveling for work. And I can assure you that you don't absolutely have to have an ID. Not sure I said that right. Ok. It is harder and might take a bit longer but you can travel without an ID.& An expired one is better than none.
Pain in the arze sure is but can be done.
:ciao:

Yup... and as I've been catching up on the thread, it's been a funny little sub-story that's been making me chuckle as I read along. I got worried when I saw the soil PH absorption chart posted up... but I see it's all good now.

They swarmed to my rescue Tead. You'd have been proud of the back-up they provided. :circle-of-love:

Happy 710 sue!

Happy 7/10 nismo. :hug:

image14388.jpeg

Morning Sue...:high-five: Have a great day girl!:Namaste:

I hope your day was a pleasant one Duggan. Mine went right nicely, thank you. :battingeyelashes:

I have the greatest band of companions. I'm so pleased to see they helped to make you feel welcome. Thanks guys. :hug: :love:

The airport was a breeze. No one even questioned the expired DL with the old address and they were wonderfully accommodating. We went early, expecting a challenge,p and ended up sitting around catching up for four hours. :laughtwo: Thankfully, they let us accompany our mildly retarded brother to the gate and wait with him. That made all the difference.

He's been my charge for ten years now. It's odd to know I'm not responsible for him anymore. One more cord cut.

It's been a long day and I got no sleep to speak of last night. I may not get an update done today. Time for a nap.

They swarmed to my rescue Tead. You'd have been proud of the back-up they provided. :circle-of-love:

Happy 710 sue!

Happy 7/10 nismo. :hug:

image14388.jpeg

Morning Sue...:high-five: Have a great day girl!:Namaste:

I hope your day was a pleasant one Duggan. Mine went right nicely, thank you. :battingeyelashes:

I have the greatest band of companions. I'm so pleased to see they helped to make you feel welcome. Thanks guys. :hug: :love:

Hey, Brother, hopefully I covered for you OK while you were gone! :winkyface:

You were wonderful. :hug:

Hey Sue I hoped it worked out for your brother. ?
i do a lot of traveling for work. And I can assure you that you don't absolutely have to have an ID. Not sure I said that right. Ok. It is harder and might take a bit longer but you can travel without an ID.& An expired one is better than none.
Pain in the arze sure is but can be done.
:ciao:

It was so easy to get him that boarding pass we had to laugh. My older brother's been through hell with TSA more than once, so he was all braced for a fight that never materialized. Everyone was so gracious and kind. :battingeyelashes: :love:

The airport was a breeze. No one even questioned the expired DL with the old address and they were wonderfully accommodating. We went early, expecting a challenge, and ended up sitting around catching up for four hours. :laughtwo: Thankfully, they let us accompany our mildly retarded brother to the gate and wait with him. That made all the difference.

He's been my charge for ten years now. It's odd to know I'm not responsible for him anymore. One more cord cut.

It's been a long day and I got no sleep to speak of last night. I may not get an update done today. Time for a nap.

:Namaste:

He's on the ground in Dallas and in my sister's capable hands. It was a sobering moment to watch him go. It reminded me of the moment ten years ago when my older brother found himself faced with his own inability to keep up with his care and handed him over to me.

Now I have another transition to adjust to. This was a good move for everyone involved. It's not often families make these types of transfers so seamlessly. I'm blessed to have the siblings I do.

Now the only person I'm responsible for is Susan. That'll take some getting used to. I've forgotten how to breathe with that much personal freedom. I'll just have to lose myself in gardening.

Daily Update: Sunday, July 10, 2016

First off, let me say, in celebration of 7/10, the newly designated observance of all things concentrate, I started the day with a BioBomb smoothie. Jumped out of bed following a night fruitlessly hoping for sleep and whipped up my batch, then downed about a half cup of the base undiluted, without thinking of the upcoming trip to the airport.

image14459.jpeg

I don't recall ever being that high, and I'm eternally grateful to the universe for making that trip so easy to deal with. As it was, I spent hours flying higher than a kite, trying to keep up with my older brother's conversation. Lol! Sometimes it's more fun to just ride it out like a bucking bronco. :laughtwo: It was great fun, to be honest.

I just took five more spoons full of the smoothie mix. On to a delightful evening to finish out the celebration.

I have a few shots of the garden to share this evening. The only thing that happened here was a drizzling of two ounces of water around the baby. Oh yes, I lifted the main light a smidgen.

image37171.jpg

Med GOM 1.0 (Day 22) was looking a bit bunchy.

image14460.jpeg

Better. A good place to start.

image14461.jpeg

image14462.jpeg

Dark Devil Auto (Day 20) is very close to that topping.

image14463.jpeg

She's also ready for transplantation. I'm thinking root space is more important at this point than topping, so tomorrow, or Tuesday at the latest, she goes into her finish pot.

image14464.jpeg

Blow Mind Auto (Day 6) Nothing much to report other than she lives. I'm pleased. :battingeyelashes: :love:

image14465.jpeg

That's my offering for the day. Transplantation in the wind and the beginnings of training. It looks to be an interesting week.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be running into some of you as I wander the threads tonight until I fall asleep. I've a feeling that'll be a bit earlier tonight.

:Namaste:

PS: You. Joy. Spread it around. :hug: :love:

Heya sue,, so interesting to see more adaptations to different grow mediums and methods,, hempy rocks, I think, lotto tiny rocks,, basically,, something about hempy appeals to me,, except, the transference from veg room to flower room, the uppotting etc that 'i' do, confuses me at the moment, I will find the solution in my dreams, one day soon enough,, cheers sue,, great stuff,,:high-five:

Just think of all the room you now have to expand! That extra bedroom will go through a lot of changes in the next year!

He had his own apartment, an apartment I'm now charged with emptying out. :battingeyelashes: In my own space I'm working on culling my belongings back to a bare minimum, back to that theoretical 20% I actually use. I've already figured out most of what I'll keep'll be grow-related. :rofl:

Heya sue,, so interesting to see more adaptations to different grow mediums and methods,, hempy rocks, I think, lotto tiny rocks,, basically,, something about hempy appeals to me,, except, the transference from veg room to flower room, the uppotting etc that 'i' do, confuses me at the moment, I will find the solution in my dreams, one day soon enough,, cheers sue,, great stuff,,:high-five:

Thanks my friend. :high-five: If I can make it work properly they're going to appeal to you even more nivek. Once I get the hang of it I'll document it really well. Let's see how long it takes me to let go and let it happen. :laughtwo:

Sue: I'm the same way. I have been purging my personal stuff for 6 years now, but I can't throw out a cardboard box, because I might need it to boost a plant closer to a light!

Then there are the pails of various soils and soil-less mixes, and all the bottles of nutes and mite sprays! And the small starter containers recycled from soda bottles I can't bear to toss. Spare shelving, pieces of white polytarp, waste baskets (future hempy pots) ... need I go on? :rollingeyes:

Just woke up stretched out on the floor. :laughtwo: it may be time for bed. Tomorrow guys. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Hi(gh) Sue I am glad all went well with your brother.
And hope you slept well. Your ladies look nice and happy.

AKgramma I know what you mean:

Sue: I'm the same way. I have been purging my personal stuff for 6 years now, but I can't throw out a cardboard box, because I might need it to boost a plant closer to a light!

Then there are the pails of various soils and soil-less mixes, and all the bottles of nutes and mite sprays! And the small starter containers recycled from soda bottles I can't bear to toss. Spare shelving, pieces of white polytarp, waste baskets (future hempy pots) ... need I go on? :rollingeyes:

:D I am looking on things a lot different now... aaa a plastic egg box = good for germinating seeds?? or the paper one..might be better :D

Back
Top Bottom