The Phantom Og The Opera Goes Apeshit: Starring Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittelz, Phantom OG & Supporting Cast

Thanks for the comments stoneotter. It has been a pleasant surprise to be honest. The solidness was not expected at all. You will be killing it in a 3x3 and have par to spare.lol
Will be rolling along on that one with you mate , just remember to have Calmag handy. welcome to the grow by the way. lol

Day 45 quick pic update. All steaming along nicely now and my worry of over time is now not as prevalent in my head.
I have given them their second feed of the dragon force today so hope that it gets to work now. The smells in my hallway and upstsirs is old school skunk all the way. No signs of all the fruity terps i have going !!. up ckose and with a squeeze , they push out their own fruity ,sweet smells. Temps have been reasonable for the heatwave at 29°c and the rh has been around 50-60% thankfully.
20190825_144824.jpg
20190825_144806.jpg
20190825_144745.jpg
20190825_144707.jpg
20190825_142941.jpg
20190825_142939.jpg
20190825_142844.jpg
20190825_142704.jpg
20190825_142652.jpg

Thanks, it's my pleasure! You're grow is fantastic.
Its the quadlining I think. great method and gives decent results too. There is a link in my thread for the method by asesino and some amazing results from autos too. Roll on the harvest. hate the waiting.heehee

Looking groovy GG. I opened my tent to 97% humidity this morning! I hope it's a bit better up your way. Those are some chunky nugs you have there and I'm loving the Orange Sherbert!
cheers Prof. Been sticky and sweaty here too but thankfully with flaps both open and so many sources of air now , it just pushes out the grow space. Smell is surprisingly confined to above the loft hatch , just hope no neighbours in our row go routing in their lofts for suitcases !!!. The Os are crazy producers , i am stunned by the amount of wannabe mains buried in the canopy and even the larf has delusions of grandeur it seems. I can see how you got such a great yield from her mate.( besides obvious growing skill!). RH management is the next spend come harvest. I have the same battle each grow. As soon as the council get their inspection for electrics done , i need to finish the insulated loft box idea and make the tent obselete. With another Mars in the middle i coukd use the whole space so well. I suffer from cramming them in rather than less plant count logic so more room would be a blessing now. lol. i can see the difference with less lower growth in general to the hps though so will be interesting to see the whole yields result. 30 oz with this set up would break my previous set up record and is the deciding factor for me overall on the hps/led thing. Once deep penetration has been the norm , going to tips only can feel like a dissapointing finish is on the cards!!!( wide open @MrSauga !!! lol)
Thanks for stopping by mate. can see how restrained time must be getting now , so many ladies to look after without the human ones too. have a good one mate

cheers Prof. Been sticky and sweaty here too but thankfully with flaps both open and so many sources of air now , it just pushes out the grow space. Smell is surprisingly confined to above the loft hatch , just hope no neighbours in our row go routing in their lofts for suitcases !!!. The Os are crazy producers , i am stunned by the amount of wannabe mains buried in the canopy and even the larf has delusions of grandeur it seems. I can see how you got such a great yield from her mate.( besides obvious growing skill!). RH management is the next spend come harvest. I have the same battle each grow. As soon as the council get their inspection for electrics done , i need to finish the insulated loft box idea and make the tent obselete. With another Mars in the middle i coukd use the whole space so well. I suffer from cramming them in rather than less plant count logic so more room would be a blessing now. lol. i can see the difference with less lower growth in general to the hps though so will be interesting to see the whole yields result. 30 oz with this set up would break my previous set up record and is the deciding factor for me overall on the hps/led thing. Once deep penetration has been the norm , going to tips only can feel like a dissapointing finish is on the cards!!!( wide open @MrSauga !!! lol)
Thanks for stopping by mate. can see how restrained time must be getting now , so many ladies to look after without the human ones too. have a good one mate
How's the insulated box idea coming on? I've thought a few times recently that it'd be good to move on from using the tents. Tents are great but hardly stealthy. I'd like to do a wardrobe conversion or maybe a chest freezer. It does mean that I'll have less space to grow with but in the future I won't have as many people to grow for so won't need as much bud.

How's the insulated box idea coming on? I've thought a few times recently that it'd be good to move on from using the tents. Tents are great but hardly stealthy. I'd like to do a wardrobe conversion or maybe a chest freezer. It does mean that I'll have less space to grow with but in the future I won't have as many people to grow for so won't need as much bud.
My whole loft will be the insulated box mate. No sun heating it up above and the general loft heat deflected by the insulation should give me a well manageable box to work within rather than tentsides which offer little use. keeping air cool and dry is a nightmare with the tent in it too. I need to purchase some more bubblewrap foil to finish it and a timber support frame on the outside to add strength. Need to deflect the heat to win this one with this loft. Now i am settled here and the council are fairly good with "informed access" visits , i can finish it permanently now. Plan is to complete it following harvest while i wait for the goons to get their work done. I want this auto run going before end of sept.lol . do need to get a dehumidifier though. last one was an old banger that was too loud to dare to use again so dumped it.

Once deep penetration has been the norm , going to tips only can feel like a dissapointing finish is on the cards!!!
lol, no I learned years ago not to play with penetration jokes. It's hard for me. :p
I couldn't resist.

lol, no I learned years ago not to play with penetration jokes. It's hard for me. :p
I couldn't resist.
"That's what she said !!". hahaha . knew you had to.lol

Day 45 quick pic update. All steaming along nicely now and my worry of over time is now not as prevalent in my head.
I have given them their second feed of the dragon force today so hope that it gets to work now. The smells in my hallway and upstsirs is old school skunk all the way. No signs of all the fruity terps i have going !!. up ckose and with a squeeze , they push out their own fruity ,sweet smells. Temps have been reasonable for the heatwave at 29°c and the rh has been around 50-60% thankfully.
20190825_144824.jpg
20190825_144806.jpg
20190825_144745.jpg
20190825_144707.jpg
20190825_142941.jpg
20190825_142939.jpg
20190825_142844.jpg
20190825_142704.jpg
20190825_142652.jpg
Ladies looking fine Gg. Harvest just around the corner will be a good haul. I noticed the same about the smell the Os lost the sweet smell and went kinda skunky. After a dry and cure it has a nice sweet taste and is pretty strong stuff.

My whole loft will be the insulated box mate. No sun heating it up above and the general loft heat deflected by the insulation should give me a well manageable box to work within rather than tentsides which offer little use. keeping air cool and dry is a nightmare with the tent in it too. I need to purchase some more bubblewrap foil to finish it and a timber support frame on the outside to add strength. Need to deflect the heat to win this one with this loft. Now i am settled here and the council are fairly good with "informed access" visits , i can finish it permanently now. Plan is to complete it following harvest while i wait for the goons to get their work done. I want this auto run going before end of sept.lol . do need to get a dehumidifier though. last one was an old banger that was too loud to dare to use again so dumped it.
I'm glad the council gives you plenty of notice about coming into your place I can't imagine having someone dropping by to have a snoop around my place I'd get roasted for sure. Gonna share the build of the room with 420? would love to see what you come up with.

Ladies looking fine Gg. Harvest just around the corner will be a good haul. I noticed the same about the smell the Os lost the sweet smell and went kinda skunky. After a dry and cure it has a nice sweet taste and is pretty strong stuff.
it looked top drawer N. should be very proud of them indeed. Am posting some nug up close shots now. She is covered in red hairs but has a few newer temptations poking out too. i am hoping to get another week from her. The Gz look done but again a few more days before i force myself to use the microscope and finish it.
Colours on the Gz are also looking ripe and ready but the Dragon force has begun its magic now with resin production so 1 more feed of it for the first harvest girls Then water only for last few days ( not a flush ). I was tempted to " stem split" them to push the resin more but the Dragon does the same job it seems. Not looking forward to hot nights with trimming scissors in hand though. lol

I'm glad the council gives you plenty of notice about coming into your place I can't imagine having someone dropping by to have a snoop around my place I'd get roasted for sure. Gonna share the build of the room with 420? would love to see what you come up with.
Will be a hot project up here. it is a killer for heat trapping. The box idea should deflect all of it before it can heat the room. will be good to have more space to work with too. even considered salvaging some of the tent liner for wall covering and the zip front.

Killing it Ganja things are definitely looking nice your way. My gelatog was killer. Loved it. One of the best flavors this year.
Wow icemann420. Great to see you mate. Still owe my rdwc crop down to your help . I had a blue gelato 41 that was amazing looking buds but she s
hermied at 3 weeks. am smoking the salvaged buds to good effect so i can only imagine them finished up properly. Am attempting Autos in coco and an experimental( for me) living soil no till comparison. might need some help along the way. Been a while matey. hope your good. been kept busy this end.lol.

I’m great missing growing but ready to jump back in. Life has changed with moving. But I’m ready to brake out the box that say grow stuff lol. Things are different on the east coast. Hey I may try my hand at out door growing yah. I just sat up a green house I’ve got bags of seeds and a green thumb that’s pounding lol.

I’m great missing growing but ready to jump back in. Life has changed with moving. But I’m ready to brake out the box that say grow stuff lol. Things are different on the east coast. Hey I may try my hand at out door growing yah. I just sat up a green house I’ve got bags of seeds and a green thumb that’s pounding lol.
must be killing you mate. cant keep a good grower held down for long. Would love to see you do an outdoor. Glad your at least still alive and well. hope you get bitten by the bug real soon.

Day 47 flowering and these girls are so so so close. mostly red/brown pistils throughout them with only the Os and Hulkberry looking like they need a little more. I have seen great improvement in trichs and resin production since the second feed of the dragon force. Buds are glistening withbthem and geel so greasy to touch. Here are some pics from today.
20190827_113429.jpg
20190827_113343.jpg
20190827_113336.jpg
20190827_113319.jpg
20190827_113243.jpg
20190827_112848.jpg
20190827_112832.jpg
20190827_112824.jpg
20190827_112811.jpg

Back
Top Bottom