The Phantom Og The Opera Goes Apeshit: Starring Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittelz, Phantom OG & Supporting Cast

Hey GG! Things are looking great in the garden! I know what you mean about the BG. I gave mine a stem rub yesterday and it has a fruity metallic tang. I've not had one like this before. It's really unique. Her buds are coming on nicely now and I've still not found anymore pollen sacks so we're good for now. If any bananas turn up though I'll probably ditch her....
ORG_DSC04461.JPG
ORG_DSC04463.JPG

Any news in regards to the upcoming home invasion? Hope you're keeping them at bay. I could come up and help you build a palisade. That'll teach em!

Oh what could possibly go wrong here. I play the violin as well, if you need someone.
It isnt one of those "thumb and index finger" ones that plays when sympathy is being trawled for is it ??? heehee

Hey GG! Things are looking great in the garden! I know what you mean about the BG. I gave mine a stem rub yesterday and it has a fruity metallic tang. I've not had one like this before. It's really unique. Her buds are coming on nicely now and I've still not found anymore pollen sacks so we're good for now. If any bananas turn up though I'll probably ditch her....
ORG_DSC04461.JPG
ORG_DSC04463.JPG

Any news in regards to the upcoming home invasion? Hope you're keeping them at bay. I could come up and help you build a palisade. That'll teach em!
heehee a moat is nearly done and we live beside the trent so filling it will be easy Prof. lol
Have put them off till mid sept using kids school holidays being a bad time to disrupt us. worked perfectly and means i can re jig the room once they have been , my tent is so knackered now and has more holes than a govt promise of leaving europe !!( oooo political .lpl )
Looking good on the bg there prof. smoking what i have harvested from "herman von seedycow" , you will be impressed with the flavour without a doubt. i imagine the stone to be excellent too. whizz in a joint comes to mind !.
seems i am NOW on day 35 flowering and i fooked my weeks counting up somewhere.
We have Mr Sauga in the house too Prof , wasnt fair to hog his madness mate. We share the load and burdens brothers and sisters. heehee

Hey brother, looking mighty fine in there! Nice that you've got some pre-smoke ahead of your killer harvest. Fuckyeah

Hey brother, looking mighty fine in there! Nice that you've got some pre-smoke ahead of your killer harvest. Fuckyeah
Thanks irie. i am relieved to have something to smoke that is half decent and didnt cost silly money. lol.
With the strains i went with i cannot wait for the smoke and effects that they are getting known for. realised i had fucked my counting up and i began flowering on july 12th so am actually only on day 36 now.doh.
i am hoping they swell now as rhe main buds are at the tops of the stems. the lowers are a lot slower to fill up than i expected. dont want them to let me down for the 1.5gpw this close to the finish. 3 weeks left on the Gz , pog and the hulkberry. need some swelling now before the resin push begins. had a little bud rot in the Os too from a dead leaf rolled up. only a small piece but has me eagle eyed and parnoid now.

Update day 36 flowering.( screwed counting up !!! day 1 was 12th july).
I have found a couple of buds with the start of bud rot so have re jigged the air flow better now. I plan on using my second old carbon filter on the intske fan ( and turning it to expel) This would create a great amount outward going air and just leave passive intakes bringing it in. I need the rh down now i think.
They look set for their budswell now and i can see a lot of new pistils setting up to burst out. The nugs are solid all over the canopy and not an airy strain among them it seems. I have calmag now an hopefully in time dor the pog to sort herself out now and get to business again. I think they will all benefit form it to be honest. I did remove a bit of leaf today for the lower growth to see the light a bit better and get air to them too.
I am on the pk warrior now at .5/L and no signs of issues.
All in all i am looking forward to this next few weeks now and expect to be holding a few up.
20190816_145810.jpg
20190816_145743.jpg
20190816_145724.jpg
20190816_145716.jpg
20190816_145657.jpg
20190816_145553.jpg
20190816_145503.jpg
20190816_145457.jpg
20190816_145454.jpg

Update day 36 flowering.( screwed counting up !!! day 1 was 12th july).
I have found a couple of buds with the start of bud rot so have re jigged the air flow better now. I plan on using my second old carbon filter on the intske fan ( and turning it to expel) This would create a great amount outward going air and just leave passive intakes bringing it in. I need the rh down now i think.
They look set for their budswell now and i can see a lot of new pistils setting up to burst out. The nugs are solid all over the canopy and not an airy strain among them it seems. I have calmag now an hopefully in time dor the pog to sort herself out now and get to business again. I think they will all benefit form it to be honest. I did remove a bit of leaf today for the lower growth to see the light a bit better and get air to them too.
I am on the pk warrior now at .5/L and no signs of issues.
All in all i am looking forward to this next few weeks now and expect to be holding a few up.
20190816_145810.jpg
20190816_145743.jpg
20190816_145724.jpg
20190816_145716.jpg
20190816_145657.jpg
20190816_145553.jpg
20190816_145503.jpg
20190816_145457.jpg
20190816_145454.jpg
Oh no! More rot! Sad to hear that mate. Which one was it? Some of those buds look chunky as funk GG!

Oh no! More rot! Sad to hear that mate. Which one was it? Some of those buds look chunky as funk GG!
Sadly one of the Os buds at the top and found a little bit on Gz #2. got it out quick sharp and moved some leaves and stalks for airflow. so bloody humid at the moment. rh still in 70% and too smelly to open the flaps for long.( Dont say it @MrSauga !!! .lol)

Those are some husky buds!-and so many- you are going to have such a great harvest!

I found a little rot on the NL- dug it out of the bud and gave the bud a good blast with straight peroxide-(3%)
The peroxide didn't hurt the bud,and it stopped the rot from progressing.
May help you down the road,if the problem is persistent

Those are some husky buds!-and so many- you are going to have such a great harvest!

I found a little rot on the NL- dug it out of the bud and gave the bud a good blast with straight peroxide-(3%)
The peroxide didn't hurt the bud,and it stopped the rot from progressing.
May help you down the road,if the problem is persistent
Thanks cass. sadly dont have access to any but i have took out the bad and am working on getting the rh down at the weekend. thanks fella.congrats on the nominations too. well deserved

Sadly one of the Os buds at the top and found a little bit on Gz #2. got it out quick sharp and moved some leaves and stalks for airflow. so bloody humid at the moment. rh still in 70% and too smelly to open the flaps for long.( Dont say it @MrSauga !!! .lol)
lol, no I'm gonna take my chip shoes and not say a word.

Great looking buds Gg! It's too bad about the rot but sounds like you caught it quickly and did a nice job of getting some more air flow in there all should be good now. Can't wait to see how these girls finish up going to be a bountiful harvest.

Great looking buds Gg! It's too bad about the rot but sounds like you caught it quickly and did a nice job of getting some more air flow in there all should be good now. Can't wait to see how these girls finish up going to be a bountiful harvest.
Thanks N420. found a small amount on a couple more but have now used a 20%milk and washing up liquid spray on them too. hopefully stop spores dead in its tracks. My second extraction fan is sat just above the Os too now. They are all looki g so near the end with at least 2 weeks left now. They are all starting to load up pistils in their pouches ready for the second Pistil flurry. Poking out all over just waiting to pop open. , next few days or so i think. Have some shogun Dragon force to try in the last week too. It increases flower bursts and also forces more resin production. I can only imagine what that is going to do for these ladies. Thanks for the comments mate. Hope all good in N420 world ?.
20190818_111705.jpg
20190818_111701.jpg
20190816_145826.jpg
20190816_145822.jpg

Thanks N420. found a small amount on a couple more but have now used a 20%milk and washing up liquid spray on them too. hopefully stop spores dead in its tracks. My second extraction fan is sat just above the Os too now. They are all looki g so near the end with at least 2 weeks left now. They are all starting to load up pistils in their pouches ready for the second Pistil flurry. Poking out all over just waiting to pop open. , next few days or so i think. Have some shogun Dragon force to try in the last week too. It increases flower bursts and also forces more resin production. I can only imagine what that is going to do for these ladies. Thanks for the comments mate. Hope all good in N420 world ?.
20190818_111705.jpg
20190818_111701.jpg
20190816_145826.jpg
20190816_145822.jpg
Things are good Gg thanks for asking. Just got back from another camp out this weekend and getting caught up on everyone's journals. The Os will be getting harvested this week in my garden so all is well.

Back
Top Bottom