Woohoo those are some very pretty shrubs you got there MrS! Good grief those are going to be huge!
Thanks Roosti, and I'm getting the same feeling! Good to see you. I hope you've been doing well! :passitleft:
Hey Mr. Sauga,

Congrats on the new title, I’m so happy for you!!!! :bravo:

Hope they send a semi truck full of gear, graft and new beans promptly at your place!
Haha, no more beans!!
Thanks 013, I appreciate it! :Namaste:

:ciao: Hey MrS! Happy Friday and weekend eve. Hope you are smoking goo goo dolls! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Happy Friday Boo! No, I'm saving the Goo's until the end. I was going to open my prize jar bud held off. So I'm puffing down the LOGK. :)
What you up to this weekend?

Happy Friday Boo! No, I'm saving the Goo's until the end. I was going to open my prize jar bud held off. So I'm puffing down the LOGK. :)
What you up to this weekend?
Have you tried them at all? LOGK sounds marvelous. No big plans this weekend. Probably cut some wood, cleanup my Playhouse, sit and ogle at my Zkittles growing in the tent and hopefully see my baby girl. I’m still trying to get my heating situation worked out in the Playhouse, which is why I have not started any new seeds. :straightface:

Have you tried them at all?
I've dipped into some of the popcorn buds from the plant that didn't have a lot of color. It's all the same to me, but the prettier it looks the longer it sits. :cheesygrinsmiley:
No big plans this weekend. Probably cut some wood, cleanup my Playhouse, sit and ogle at my Zkittles growing in the tent and hopefully see my baby girl.
Oh good, nothing big. Sounds like a lot though. :)
I’m still trying to get my heating situation worked out in the Playhouse, which is why I have not started any new seeds. :straightface:
Oh good, something big to work on this weekend. :high-five:

Congratulations on the 420 Grow Journalist gig Mr. S
:bravo: You’re an excellent choice for it!

Kalash and Candys are really looking ‘the goods’. Lovely work.
:thumb: :ciao:
Thanks all around Amy! :love: The Candyland's are funny. The one I thought I wasn't going to like turned out to be fantastic, and the one I thought would be the better of the two looks like a head of lettuce. I guess the end result is what matters so I shan't judge just yet.
Thanks for stopping by! :hug:

'Morning Mr.S :ciao:

Just catching up on some Sunday morning reading, thought I'd drop in and tell you once again how beautiful your plants are!

Beautiful plants Mr. S !!

seriously though, they always look great! Hope you didn't get as much snow as we did!

:nomo:

'Morning Mr.S :ciao:

Just catching up on some Sunday morning reading, thought I'd drop in and tell you once again how beautiful your plants are!

Beautiful plants Mr. S !!

seriously though, they always look great! Hope you didn't get as much snow as we did!

:nomo:
:) Thanks Rex! Always good to have you stop by. As for the snow, we missed it all. Had a trace that melted and just made a mess of the yard the dog owns. Enjoy your day today! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom