Verdantantic MrS! But where's the outcast in the middle? :eek:
She sits beside me. I'm loving her as instructed by VG. When I'm not with her she sits in my little tent under veg lights. I'll top her a couple of more times then put her in the rotation next grow.

Hey everybody!
The Candyland's were flipped the other day. It should be day 2 or 3 of 12/12.

Group shot has the Kalashnikov up front and the Candyland's in the back.

:Rasta:
They are lovely, Mr.S.

But I'm stuck on trying to figure out why you can't remember whether you did a thing 2 days ago or 3 days ago. I'm kind of detail-oriented. Please work on that. :Rasta:

Heading off to flower in awesome shape!

:thumb:
Thanks Von! How are the temps out your way? We finally dipped below 0 today. Ridiculous.
Hey Mr.Sauga

I've been quietly following along and have to say your plants are looking picture perfect as usual :thumb:

Also wanted to say congrats on the 420 staff appointment.
Hi Bill, and thank you for the kudos! I appreciate you following along, quietly or not. :thanks:

They are lovely, Mr.S.

But I'm stuck on trying to figure out why you can't remember whether you did a thing 2 days ago or 3 days ago. I'm kind of detail-oriented. Please work on that. :Rasta:

Somebody please flip something! Flip a coin, a pancake or a plant. Hell, flip me the finger. Just flip something.

I'm starting to lose my flippin mind waiting. I come back day after day waiting to see a flip only to have to flip a page, then another, with no flipage.

I'm running out of flippin patience! :Rasta:

Thanks. I feel much better now. :Rasta:

Did Mr.S flip too? (I mean did he flip his plants.):laughtwo:

I was just talking to him and apparently he flipped his too!
LOLOL, I couldn't remember what day I flipped the Kal's. I flipped the Candyland's the same day. Tuesday!! So it's day 2 or 3 still.

Thanks Von! How are the temps out your way? We finally dipped below 0 today. Ridiculous.
Temps have been awesome....some double digit days, but mostly hovering around 0. Supposed to rain and be 8 degrees Sunday.

Hey everybody!
The Candyland's were flipped the other day. It should be day 2 or 3 of 12/12.

Group shot has the Kalashnikov up front and the Candyland's in the back.

:Rasta:
Good morning Mr S - you can’t see me but I curtsy before commenting now coz you’re a high flying Grow Journalist with the illustrious 420 Magazine.

Your plants look a picture!

Now 1, 2, 3, back to me. I did my plants a terrible disservice allowing them to run wild while I was on holidays. They are tall, gangly and all arms, they are too tall. Next grew I’m keeping em low.

Good morning Mr S - you can’t see me but I curtsy before commenting now coz you’re a high flying Grow Journalist with the illustrious 420 Magazine.
Hold on to those knickers while doing that. It gets windy this time of year!
Your plants look a picture!
:thanks:
Now 1, 2, 3, back to me. I did my plants a terrible disservice allowing them to run wild while I was on holidays. They are tall, gangly and all arms, they are too tall. Next grew I’m keeping em low.
You should spend a day at Camp Shed learning the ins and outs of supercropping!

Back
Top Bottom