Wow so much I had missed but glad I went back 8 pages to catch up that was like a page a day man. But I loved all the meat puns, then the looney talk.
Quergleflex
The quegleflex is obviously the sub atomic particle that plants feed on duh... some people XD
I want to hear more about loons :laughtwo:
I dont cqre about your loonies, toonies or your canadian pesos. Im still wondering why loony equals crazy or insane.

I’m my native Alaskan culture we have a story involving the raven and the loon.
so in the beginning the raven and loon were pure white, totally in the entirety just white. And pretty much looked the same.
so one day the raven tired of being this bland white color asked the loon how he felt when he ran into him casually.
And the loon felt the same,
So the clever raven points out that they can paint each other with charcoal to make them look beautiful.
The loon is very happy with this idea and quickly agrees.
The raven volunteers to paint the loon first.
The loon didn’t mind sitting there as he didn’t know how he would paint the raven.
So time passes by and the loon asks, do I look good? And he says yes but I need you to stay very still, I’m doing some very detailed work here and I don’t want you to look ugly,
So more time passes and the loon asks. How much loner is it going to take?
and the raven says to sit still and be patient.
A day passes, then two, and on the third morning.
The raven exclaims your done your so beautiful.
Okay it’s my turn, you better paint me good okay like I did you.
the loon looks at his reflection in a nearby lake and is very pleased.
He tells the raven to sit very still and be patient. He doesn’t want to mess this up. He also tells him to close his eyes because he was going to start from his head.
So the loon fills the bucket with soot and dumps the entire bucket on top his head.
Shouts your done And flys away.
So that’s how the raven and loon got there skins
yeah that loon did that raven dirty, but man sitting there fer three days I’d be a bit looney to lol.

Wow so much I had missed but glad I went back 8 pages to catch up that was like a page a day man. But I loved all the meat puns, then the looney talk.

The quegleflex is obviously the sub atomic particle that plants feed on duh... some people XD

I’m my native Alaskan culture we have a story involving the raven and the loon.
so in the beginning the raven and loon were pure white, totally in the entirety just white. And pretty much looked the same.
so one day the raven tired of being this bland white color asked the loon how he felt when he ran into him casually.
And the loon felt the same,
So the clever raven points out that they can paint each other with charcoal to make them look beautiful.
The loon is very happy with this idea and quickly agrees.
The raven volunteers to paint the loon first.
The loon didn’t mind sitting there as he didn’t know how he would paint the raven.
So time passes by and the loon asks, do I look good? And he says yes but I need you to stay very still, I’m doing some very detailed work here and I don’t want you to look ugly,
So more time passes and the loon asks. How much loner is it going to take?
and the raven says to sit still and be patient.
A day passes, then two, and on the third morning.
The raven exclaims your done your so beautiful.
Okay it’s my turn, you better paint me good okay like I did you.
the loon looks at his reflection in a nearby lake and is very pleased.
He tells the raven to sit very still and be patient. He doesn’t want to mess this up. He also tells him to close his eyes because he was going to start from his head.
So the loon fills the bucket with soot and dumps the entire bucket on top his head.
Shouts your done And flys away.
So that’s how the raven and loon got there skins
yeah that loon did that raven dirty, but man sitting there fer three days I’d be a bit looney to lol.
In the beginning I thought this was gonna be the one that ends with a bear needing toilet paper.

Hey @MrSauga, hope you don't mind my tagging in? I gotta admit....i got a hell of a good laugh reading the last bit!

And VG, I've been through MN many times and lived a bit North of it for a bit....beautiful area!!

Anyhow, just wanted to compliment the beautiful photos and grow!

Super goo!
plants make such good pets, you feed them when there hungry,
And they give you there goo In return.

I'm sure the virus tried to enter my body but quickly realized it wasn't ready for my ride.

:rofl::rofl:

Me: achoooo! :cough:

Corona: “WTF are we doing in here man?”:hmmmm:

Aloha Mr.Sauga! And here I be 30 pages back. Gonna start from here if you don’t mind. The DDA looked awesome! I’m gonna top the next one for giggles and shits to see what’s what. Looking forward to watching the new seedlings grow up! Have a blessed night and morning Mr Sauga!

:passitleft:

Hey @MrSauga, hope you don't mind my tagging in? I gotta admit....i got a hell of a good laugh reading the last bit!
Hi Rexer! Welcome aboard. I'm glad you got a good laugh because that is really what I have been pushing here. Nothing to do with cannabis really. Every once in a while you'll find a cool little nugget. Seriously though, thanks for jumping in and have fun while shopping. Tips can be direct deposit or interac. :thanks:

Me: achoooo! :cough:

Corona: “WTF are we doing in here man?”:hmmmm:

Aloha Mr.Sauga! And here I be 30 pages back. Gonna start from here if you don’t mind. The DDA looked awesome! I’m gonna top the next one for giggles and shits to see what’s what. Looking forward to watching the new seedlings grow up! Have a blessed night and morning Mr Sauga!

LOL!
Welcome Sunny and you didn't miss much but a bunch of page numbers. Good to have you aboard.

Hey Mr S just doing the rounds trying to get caught up with a few journals. Always a pleasure catching up here. I think at one point I was giving out Haha’s for 2 pages straight! Hope you’re well buddy. Plants are looking great.

Hey Mr S just doing the rounds trying to get caught up with a few journals. Always a pleasure catching up here. I think at one point I was giving out Haha’s for 2 pages straight! Hope you’re well buddy. Plants are looking great.
Ha! Good to hear from you Lewy! Things must be slowing down here since I believe we had you had three pages of haha's last time. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Good morning everyone
image.jpg

thought I’d share the tiniest bud I have growing right now.:jawdropper: i didn’t think it was was so small till seeing it in a photo.

Ha! Good to hear from you Lewy! Things must be slowing down here since I believe we had you had three pages of haha's last time. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
No that was three pages of Wows your thinking about when you were discussing file clips and their uses! Lol

Good morning everyone
thought I’d share the tiniest bud I have growing right now. i didn’t think it was was so small till seeing it in a photo.
lol, she's a cutie! :battingeyelashes: They also get the frostiest imo.
Mornin Mr.S.:ciao:
Whatcha doin???
My whole days a mess. Do you have one of those calendars that give alerts when you have appointments set up? I have several that are recurring. Today my three month bath reminder came on at the same time as my tent cleaning alert. Now I have to decide to bathe or clean the tent. Suggestions?
No that was three pages of Wows your thinking about when you were discussing file clips and their uses! Lol
lol, yes I forgot about that nonsense. Grommets are better though.

My whole days a mess. Do you have one of those calendars that give alerts when you have appointments set up? I have several that are recurring. Today my three month bath reminder came on at the same time as my tent cleaning alert. Now I have to decide to bathe or clean the tent. Suggestions?
Your not close enough for me to smell so I say go With tent cleaning :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom