Happy plants! Looking forward to them becoming monsters :). Also, hummus is delicious with pita or on a shawarma!!!
Thanks Budz and me too! As for the hummus, well I've had it and it's OK, but my wife loves the stuff.

Hey everybody!

OK, so Pinkman Goo seed #5 went straight into the soil after soaking for just over 24 hours. After 36 hours she emerged and said hello! Say hi everyone to Pinkman Goo #5.

She's so cute. So I planted her with the radicle down and she only had a tiny tail showing. I went down about 1/2 inch and she twisted her way up no problemo. You can see that in the below pic after I ripped her from the soil. Say goobye to the nice plant people.

So other than the one dud seed the other four Pinkman Goo's surfaced with no issues. Here's the group at day 8. The stretchy one has been buried a bit with soil now that her roomate has been evicted. She's at day three.

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!

OK, so Pinkman Goo seed #5 went straight into the soil after soaking for just over 24 hours. After 36 hours she emerged and said hello! Say hi everyone to Pinkman Goo #5.

She's so cute. So I planted her with the radicle down and she only had a tiny tail showing. I went down about 1/2 inch and she twisted her way up no problemo. You can see that in the below pic after I ripped her from the soil. Say goobye to the nice plant people.

So other than the one dud seed the other four Pinkman Goo's surfaced with no issues. Here's the group at day 8. The stretchy one has been buried a bit with soil now that her roomate has been evicted. She's at day three.

:Rasta:

Goodbye nice plant.:welcome: to death.
Nice remaining babies Mr.S.

pssst...Sauga, it's really me, VG. I'm trying to lure Chris back.
Okay....I thought this was Chris's avatar you jacked.....I was like, wtf?
Clearly a trolling of some kind.

Sorry if it’s been mentioned but how did the GG#4 turn out, any test buds smoked? In my circle around here this strain is a heavy hitting banger, my friends are all over me to start growing some.

Okay....I thought this was Chris's avatar you jacked.....I was like, wtf?
Clearly a trolling of some kind.
Me? Troll? Nah .....
I'm a sweetie.:love::love::love:
Would never steal someone's avatar dog to tease them.:battingeyelashes:

Sorry if it’s been mentioned but how did the GG#4 turn out, any test buds smoked? In my circle around here this strain is a heavy hitting banger, my friends are all over me to start growing some.
I did try a tester but it didn't burn well and couldn't really judge the effects. To be clear though this was a Gorilla Glue Auto and not the GG #4 which I should buy soon and try out. The GG is almost dry and ready to be cured shortly.
Would never steal someone's avatar dog to tease them.:battingeyelashes:
Oh you're a real princess you are. Bet you were the leader of the pack in class too. Well VG did it so it must be OK. Momma told me to watch out for girls like you.

Oh you're a real princess you are.
I am? Awww....you are so sweet!:thanks::hug::love: I like it when you call me princess.
Bet you were the leader of the pack in class too.
Not at all. I was the nerdy,artsy goth kid that didn't fit in.
Well VG did it so it must be OK.
I did ! It is!
Momma told me to watch out for girls like you.
Because we are super awesome and should be snatched up asap??? We are!

You do know how to flatter a gal, Sauga.:kisstwo:***sings*** I feel pretty, oh so pretty.....

Back
Top Bottom