Also this....

The North American name "loon" likely comes from either the Old English word lumme, meaning lummox or awkward person, or the Scandinavian word lum meaning lame or clumsy. Either way, the name refers to the loon's poor ability to walk on land

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: Please tell us about the loon. Now im curious. Where does that phrase come from? Are loons crazy, flighty goofy birds or what?
For example young turkeys are dumb as a brick.
You might be thinking of dodos. I know dodos. Many years ago I used to date one. :Rasta:

Hey everybody!
Here's an update on the @Weedseedsexpress beans I'm running. As you may recall one of the Pinkman Goo seeds never sprouted. I still had four left so I dropped two more a couple of days apart. One went into paper towel(#3) and one went straight into soil(#4). Both soaked for just over 24 hours.
The first one sprouted and was doing fine. The second one sprouted and was doing finer :cheesygrinsmiley: . So I removed number three and kept number four seed. The #3 seed in paper towel took about two days to emerge and the one planted in soil emerged the next day.
I also dropped one more into water as it was the last one and I wanted to try and see how long it took for a seed to crack and plant with the radicle up to emerge. Yesterday at 7pm I placed the Pgoo #5 seed into soil after soaking for 24 hours. A tail was just starting to emerge when planted so stay tuned for that.

:Rasta:

First it was 'Eh' and now it's our bird. Anything else you want VG?
Just love.

You forgot that we have all of your topsoil that the glacier brought down. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's so fertile around here.

We also have a two dollar coin. Any idea what we call that?
I was going to go with Looney Two-ns
As you may recall one of the Pinkman Goo seeds never sprouted. I dropped two more a couple of days apart. One went into paper towel(#3) and one went straight into soil(#4). The first one sprouted and was doing fine. The second one sprouted and was doing finer :cheesygrinsmiley: . So I removed number three and kept number four seed. The #3 seed in paper towel took about two days to emerge and the one planted in soil emerged the next day. I also dropped one more into water. Yesterday at 7pm I placed the Pgoo #5 seed into soil after soaking for 24 hours.
Is there going to be a quiz? Can I get a Gantt chart as a study guide?

I was going to go with Looney Two-ns
Good, but two cartoonishy.
Is there going to be a quiz? Can I get a Gantt chart as a study guide?
Ha! No quiz and definitely no chart. Who uses those anyhow? I'm a millwright so I had to look it up. If you said HammerGantt drill chart I would have known.

I didn't know that humus itself was a buffering agent.
Me either but I do like it with pita bread. :) Also, I think it is spelled with two, m's. :nerd-with-glasses:

Back
Top Bottom