Mississauga.... heh.. heh.. heh I see what you did there

Plants looking great, watching. Grats on perpetual.
I missed this post. Thanks Havoc! I hope all is well with you!
Hi MrSauga,
I'm a bit late and I hope you don't mind if I tag along,
I've brought poofs, jerky, skywalkerOG :passitleft:and hand sanitizer for all to share,
this one looks like it's going to be a riot
Stay blessed :Namaste:
Poofs!! Watch Penny doesn't run you over :)
Welcome Lap and thanks for dropping in. My apologies for not having an update lately. It's been a busy week. Two of my autos are in flower now :( and the other two are slowly picking up pace.
I mucked around with them when my photos were finishing. I didn't have another tent and they needed more light, so I stuck 'em in a 12/12 cycle.
I do have four more photos in paper towel now so they'll fill in for the bad run of autos I'm having now.

Have a great night everyone!

Hope your busy streak ends soon! Miss your beautiful photos and plants and you of course! :love: Sad face about the autos :( but happy face about the photos:)

Hey everybody!
I hope everyone is practicing social distancing. My plants want nothing to do with me. They insist I stay 6' away so I have to dangle my jar of Megacrop in front of them to loosen em up. Works everytime!

So I've struggled with this set of autos. It's true they don't like stress or changes in an environment. The Zkittlez was doing fine until she needed more light. I had to get her in the tent with the 12/12 photo cycle and that messed her up. Went back to 18/6 and she's full flower now.
The Lemon AK should have flowered before the Zkittlez as she was slowed considerably dew to overwatering and/or other factors. She's starting to put out pistils now.
The DDA was also slowed but she picked things up a bit the last few days so I topped her. I wasn't going to top any of them because of the constant shifting and moving around but she seemed stronger than the rest so I took a shot on her.
Finally the Gorilla Glue has had the same bday as the DDA but just looks a day behind. I won't be topping her.

Lemon AK - Day 34
Zkittlez - Day 28
DDA & GG - Day 20

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!
I hope everyone is still praticing social distancing since my last post :)

I dropped four more seeds a few days ago, two Meringue and two Mokum's Tulip from Dutch Passion. First post will be of the Meringue:

Meringue is a hybrid indica/sativa strain with a complex fruity aroma that leans to the tangy side of the spectrum but a bit sweeter. It smells like oranges, mango and honey with some earthy, sour hints. Her aroma profile is also very pungent.

So, no need for a smoke report at the end.

Meringue is a high-quality strain. She might not be the biggest overall yielder but the level of quality is definitely a reason to keep growing her again and again. Expect solid yields of stunning looking buds. Although the flowers can be a bit smaller, they are rock-hard and thus will still put down some weight on the scale. When handled well she will deliver you some of the most beautiful looking nuggets on the planet. The dark hues in the flowers and leaves makes the white layer of resin really pop out for an eye-catching bag appeal.

Athough the THC levels are not disclosed they do class it as 'Very High'.

Meringue is grown by crossing Wedding Cake x Animal Cookies.
Wedding Cake, also known as Pink Cookies, is a USA cross of the famous Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie. These 2 strains make for the intense sweet tangy taste of the variety. It is also noted for its extremely high THC content.

Animal Cookies is another popular USA variety which is a child of the legendary GSC line and Fire OG. She is a clone-only variety that flowers in about 9 week and grows very dense and compact buds that can show some dark colourations in the flowers. This strain has a sweet and sour aroma with a strong body-effect that will suit the more experienced smoker.

The genetics used to create Meringue ensure the following characteristics:

• A sweet tangy aroma from the Wedding Cake
  • The dense, compact and coloured buds from the Animal Cookies
  • High potency levels thanks to both the Wedding Cake and Animal Cookies genetics
Meringue is top-notch variety with a high cannabinoid profile and an intensely sweet, pungent aroma.

Meringue is a crossing of 2 popular hybrid USA strains. She leans a bit more to the Indica side which is shown in the shorter flowering time and bud structure. The effect of the variety is quite euphoric with a powerful sense of well being and relaxation. When you smoke more during a short period of time you will be rewarded with a deep body stone which could give a couch-lock experience.

Any fans of the USA Lemon Meringue variety will love the Dutch Passion Meringue. Both varieties share a THC rich high and a connoisseur flavour profile. However feminised seeds of the Dutch Passion Meringue are thought to produce frostier plants and a superior vaping experience.

The growth and flowering time of Meringue

We recommend a veg period of about 4-6 weeks for these feminised seeds. Meringue can have a bit of a slow start while showing some stretch during the latter part of the grow period. On the other hand, she doesn’t stretch a lot during flowering, so she can be a bit challenging to understand. Meringue can have quite an unusual growth pattern with leaves that have elongated stems and which are pointed upwards with some distance to the main stem. This requires the use of certain growing techniques, like leaf tucking, to make sure she receives sufficient light from top to bottom.

Meringue stays fairly compact and within 3-4 weeks there is already a lot of resin on the flowers. After 6 weeks of flowering the buds start to show orange pistils, they seem to ripen quite fast. Luckily all plants show amazing resin production, making them very appealing to the eye.

The flowering time is about 8 weeks. In combination with the recommended veg phase, it will take around 12-14 weeks from cannabis seed to harvest.

1585395942409.png
1585396536056.png

Hey everybody!
What's everyone doing? That's right, praticing social distancing :thumb: Good job!

So this post is on the Mokum's Tulip from Dutch Passion. A cross of Gelato and Sherbet. Not as much info provided on her but here's what I got.

Dutch Passion's Head of Genetics came across a very special pheno of Gelato on one of his travels. The plant had an amazing candy smell and some beautiful blue tones in the leaves. The sparkling buds were rock hard, the Head of Genetics was amazed by the rich taste which was exactly the same as the deliciously sweet and appealing aroma of the buds on the plant. He knew that this exceptional individual would be outstanding base material for another elite Dutch Passion cross.

This Gelato pheno arrived in “Mokum” (the old Hebrew/Yiddish word for Amsterdam) and was crossed with a vigorous Sherbet individual that also leans to the sweet side of the Cookie family.The Sherbet had a terpene-rich aroma, heavy yields and a particularly powerful effect.

Amsterdam became famous for tulips back in the day and the smell of this new creation reminded us of a very sweet smelling red tulip. The name “Mokum's Tulip” quickly came to mind.This XXL yielding strain is a must for your empty cookie jar

Gelato (also referred to as "Larry Bird") is a tantalizing hybrid cannabis strain from Cookie Fam and Sherbinski, following in the footsteps of its parents Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint GSC. This Bay Area, California native gets its name from the fruity, dessert-like aroma, a common genetic thread among the Cookie family. Her buds tend to bloom in dark purple hues illuminated by fiery orange hairs and a shining white coat of crystal resin. Novice consumers may want to approach this THC powerhouse with caution, but those armed with a high tolerance will delight in Gelato’s heavy-handed euphoria. Physical relaxation comes on strong, but many find themselves still mentally agile enough to stay productive and creative when enjoying Gelato during the day.

1585396716992.png
1585396866312.png

Hey everybody!
Here's the pics of the new photos dropped.

When I was taking the group solo cup shot I knocked over the Meringue #1 and had to search for the seed. Finally found it and got her back in. She had the smallest tap so it may have been worse if it were one of the others. Hopefully she makes an appearance.

I rested from 12:30 until 3:45. That counts, right??
Sure it does... for you non-human types :)
Speaking on non-human types, Shed was up late or up early today. Probably trying to fix that Mg def his hands have.

Sure it does... for you non-human types :)
Speaking on non-human types, Shed was up late or up early today. Probably trying to fix that Mg def his hands have.
Lmao.

I think he rolls into a charging dock in his garage at night. Maybe he got an upgrade??? Doesn't need as much "sleep".

One shot and I'll shoot their eye out, or at least that's what I was led to believe ;)

Congrats Homer! The Dr has some good strains and as long as they germinate you should like the results.
I have a full box of paper clips and various deadly items I was trained in through various , costly, health and safety courses. Learnt a lot about workplace weaponry. I have polished the hall floor with furniture polish and no anti-ship pads on the mat. !!. We may not have guns but by golly we are masters at home defence. !!

Hey everybody!
Here's the pics of the new photos dropped.

When I was taking the group solo cup shot I knocked over the Meringue #1 and had to search for the seed. Finally found it and got her back in. She had the smallest tap so it may have been worse if it were one of the others. Hopefully she makes an appearance.

I am a big fan already Mr S. they sound bang on. Love the write ups for them . always works of art. Dor seeing " kicks your noggin in" or "makes you fluent in Swahili" would be enough but I do like a good read. If I never get to making genetics I want a pratchett theme to them. Would be so much fun writing those up.
Looking good all round and thankfully my personality has always kept people at a distance. Still loving the pace and family life together here. screw the cash and all the global agendas. We are all so reconnected and with no leaving the home too , it is better than the school holidays. Kids education being done from home is working really well too. Will be difficult to let this all go to return to the norm. Be safe mate

Back
Top Bottom