The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

How long into flower do you make the switch from grow to bloom worth autos? Thanks:passitleft::cough::ganjamon:
They switch whenever their little sassy-ass want to. No light change required.

I have 3 autos outdoor they been into flower for about 2weeks now. I have read and some peeps say feed veg till like week 7-8 then bloom last 2-3weeks then flush . this is my first try at autos .

I waited almost 2 weeks after first seeing pistils. But with my Tiger Bloom and cal/mag+ there's still N going in there. It's mostly a big bump in P and K.
Hahaha! I totally misinterpreted that first post! What a dummy! Ha!

Oh, and Penny and I both say don't flush :).
I'm gonna run nutes til the end with my current group. I'm glad y'all dropped that bit of info for sure. I've always flushed, sometimes over several weeks and a few times with crazy amounts of water over a couple days. Only plant I didnt was that Amnesia Haze that the bunny harvested. Definitely no difference in flavor from her sister who was flushed. I'm expecting the same result from this group I'm growing now.

:thanks:

Starting to stretch nicely
Day 14 of flowering
20180720_132104.jpg
and starting to stack
20180720_132512.jpg
Cruise control the next week.

She is looking good aside from the chomping. Im assuming its grasshoppers as i know they are rife round here and from what people have said. Any suggestions? My other outdoor girls have been hit but they seem to favour Biggie for some reason
20180720_200041.jpg

FYI Im definitely gonna be using that bottle trick again. Dont think Ive ever seen any1 do it so I possibly have created a new technique? If any1s seen it elsewhere please tell me. My thinking is Im gonna keep training over each side of the bottle. Im gonna be showing what I mean anyway but im gonna be tweaking as i go along.

Back
Top Bottom