The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Looking good Ghost. Don't top to early. Hey can we get everyone to chime in on when your Brooklyn started to flower. That will let others running behind know how late of bloomers these autos are. Mine was around day 38 but can't say for sure as I wasn't home but give our take a day from there.
Thanks Derby, im hoping mine will veg for 35-40 days so they can get some size to them. This is great growing with everyone and sharing info.✌️

Every once in a while I see a stunted auto that grows slowly and then BANG decides it's time to flower. This is my second. The first last year is when I coined the term.

For those in search of the spog® (single point of green) origin story, here it is:

SPOG®
Not a sog nor a scrog,
What I have is a spog.
A spog is not two, never three, never four.
A spog is just one and can't be any more.
Just one point of green like a lonely old frog.
Just one single cola, my frosty-triched spog.

- by InTheShed

20 days is a good guideline for topping autos.
I get high and just eyeball it most times, I can generally tell when they will take well to it. Bitchface was just looking ready for cut so I chopped her without even thinking about the multiple warnings you gave. LoL
That last message you wrote reminded me to check... and it was dead on day 20. LoL
Pretty certain I would have that "cabbage pheno" She has wide fans and seems to be staying pretty short. We will see how she responds over the next few days.

-P:ganjamon:

All I have ever grown are autos. And I’ve never ran anything but hydroponic. I jumped in and started learning. And acting. @InTheShed your spog is crazy but I’ve Sean that a lot with friends of mines autos. Myself I’ve never hade that situation. Also I’ve topped my autos at there 2 node and there suckers I base topping off the amount of stalk growth and roots. Also this is the first plant with a dark time also idk if it really has any effect on the autos. But I figured I’d try. I have learned with all autos. Hit them with plenty of cal mag and some rapid start as a seed. And with the hydro let them look for the water. If it’s consistently there they won’t grow. That’s where a good cfm air pump comes in handy. With a fine mist splashing on the bucket it’s pumping human grade oxygen to the roots. And the China led are good but really stretches the plant. I was runing 2000watts. And replaced it with a 320 quantum board and the growth has massively expanded. With a super even canopy. So to summarize. In my experience the autos love a lot of light and are super thirsty. And can take there nutrients early. Under low humidity and this Brooklyn is suing more nutrients then any others it’s basically stripping my water. Now she’s drinking a gallon every 2 days.

Def gettin bigger bye the day

Back
Top Bottom