The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

I had a little Pink Grapefruit auto that stunted real bad and only harvested like 6g from her, but that is honestly the best tasting bud I've ever smoked. It was a pleasant ending to a shitty grow. She left me wanting more... but the genetics were garbage. 1 of 5 seeds popped and that 1 spog'd out to produce that whopping 6g. LoL
:passitleft:

I think I got 10 grams dried off my spog®.
Looks like @DV-travis is gonna have a good sized spog over in the Gorilla Glue group grow. She's small but looks like it's gonna be a solid chunkster!

My Brooky is stalled right now. Hope she takes off again soon or I'll be joining you in the SPOG of the month competition. LoL

#spogofthemonth
-P:ganjamon:

Funny you mention that! I had a discussion with flytier last fall about starting an unofficial SPOTM contest, but I wasn't sure we'd get enough entries. I mean, it's not like people are trying to work this hard for this little ;).
True... I'm sure I would still have an entry every few months. Most auto growers would. LoL

Maybe we could throw together an "end of year spog contest" lol
I think it would be great!

That sounds like a great idea! And I hope this is the only entry I have for 2018 :cool:.
You'll have some stiff competition from this scraggly bitch! LoL
2018-04-12-08-00-32.jpg

7-21-18 Day 20 Flower
2018 The Vault Comparative Grow
Featuring Brooklyn Sunrise Bred by Dutch Passion

Nutrients: 5ml Foliage Pro 3ml Protekt per gallon from Dyna-Gro
Ph: 6.0
EC: 1.2
Temp: 81f
RH: 51%
Medium: Coco Coir

7-21-18 Day 20 Flower
2018 The Vault Comparative Grow
Featuring Brooklyn Sunrise Bred by Dutch Passion

Nutrients: 5ml Foliage Pro 3ml Protekt per gallon from Dyna-Gro
Ph: 6.0
EC: 1.2
Temp: 81f
RH: 51%
Medium: Coco Coir

Lookin killer pw

Here's my two Brooklyns, first one is on day 14 and I'm not sure on the littler one

They are moving along and doing pretty good seems like. I'm trying to keep everything pretty simple and let these ladies grow although I will be doing some lst to keep everything spread apart so I get good penetration. I will be topping the bigger one on day 20, from the looks of her I think she may be a cabbage pheno but I'm not sure.✌️

Back
Top Bottom