The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

C thats wat i did not want to do they will do there thing in due time def gettin bigger then wat a thought the Untopped girls look like photos in size def goin to go nice flower hopfully

Starting to stretch nicely
Day 14 of flowering
20180720_132104.jpg
and starting to stack
20180720_132512.jpg
Cruise control the next week.
Wow..

Interesting theory on not flushing. I’ve always flushed. And my wife takes fresh un flushed bud. And I really can’t tell a difference. I guess If there isn’t a abundant amount of stored nutrients. There shouldn’t b an issue. And I’m unsold on the bus washing also. I feel they it knocks off a majority of the tricomes Also I’ve never tried.

Remember flowers don't use nutrients to produce anything, flowers are "Sinks" they only receive sugars and carbohydrates from other parts of the plants. Simply by trimming the sugar leaves you minimize the nutrients associated with buds.

Brooklyn sunrise. Week 1 to 5 1/2 weeks.

Well that's an embarrassing act to have to follow Ice!

BSA #1 day 50:

BSA #2 day 48:

Did a bit of culling:

Fed them yesterday with an all-out flower nute attack to jump start the stall on #2. Into a gallon went:
½ tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
2 tbs Big Bloom
4 tsp Terpinator
½ tsp Great White
Take that!

Well that's an embarrassing act to have to follow Ice!

BSA #1 day 50:

BSA #2 day 48:

Did a bit of culling:

Fed them yesterday with an all-out flower nute attack to jump start the stall on #2. Into a gallon went:
½ tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
2 tbs Big Bloom
4 tsp Terpinator
½ tsp Great White
Take that!
I'm rootin' for #1... lol

Love the underdog! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom