The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Great stuff!! #2 is your gal to watch I see Shed!

All still bigger than mine on day 21

You asked for it PW :)
All are getting rain water and the sun oh and a lil #newtyjuice because I hear they like food!! I topped and cleared BSA #1 or Natural Spirit. The bugs had gotten her the night before so she got a heavy defoil! Hopefully she likes it like Derbs and PW do :D

BSA #2 is actually coming back strong from her bug attack. I decided not to top her because well experiments and such...

Lastly we have Lil Brooke in the closet, been hitting her hard with light and nutrients...nada I’ll let her ride it out or behead herself like the others:/

GeeGee is stealing her thunder :D

Great stuff!! #2 is your gal to watch I see Shed!

All still bigger than mine on day 21

You asked for it PW :)
All are getting rain water and the sun oh and a lil #newtyjuice because I hear they like food!! I topped and cleared BSA #1 or Natural Spirit. The bugs had gotten her the night before so she got a heavy defoil! Hopefully she likes it like Derbs and PW do :D

BSA #2 is actually coming back strong from her bug attack. I decided not to top her because well experiments and such...

Lastly we have Lil Brooke in the closet, been hitting her hard with light and nutrients...nada I’ll let her ride it out or behead herself like the others:/

GeeGee is stealing her thunder :D
Newtys in the wars!

Hmm...indoors in coco, not much to speak of. Outside in soil (like mine), not much to speak of. Are all of yours day 21? I wonder what DP is thinking as they watch this comparative grow.
ya I was wondering the same! Lol

The outdoors is day 21 and indoors is a week maybe more like 10 days? I didn’t write it down but I posted here so I’ll have a look, it’s been bugging me. I popped 6 seeds total and all are super slooooow growers. I sent 4 off to a member so this is it! I got in later so maybe mine were bottom of the bag seeds :D lol
Newty what is Gee Gee she is pretty

She is my superstar fluxed GG4 (am I aloud to say that) lol @Grandpa Tokin calls his gramps glue so I’ll call mine Genevieve glue;)

She’s been vegging for 69 days and was started and saved by my pal @SwAggNiFiCeNt

She’s about to get her own journal so stay tuned for that show:D

ya I was wondering the same! Lol

The outdoors is day 21 and indoors is a week maybe more like 10 days? I didn’t write it down but I posted here so I’ll have a look, it’s been bugging me. I popped 6 seeds total and all are super slooooow growers. I sent 4 off to a member so this is it! I got in later so maybe mine were bottom of the bag seeds :D lol

She is my superstar fluxed GG4 (am I aloud to say that) lol @Grandpa Tokin calls his gramps glue so I’ll call mine Genevieve glue;)

She’s been vegging for 69 days and was started and saved by my pal @SwAggNiFiCeNt

She’s about to get her own journal so stay tuned for that show:D
Looking forward to it!

Sometimes autos can REALLY stretch a lot. Maybe these BS plants will be like that.

Back
Top Bottom