The VipersNest Continuous

Im ammending this to my soil. I dont know what Im going to feed them yet though. Im consulting with SouthernWeed.
03045.JPG

thank you. please keep us posted.

cut up a Kandy Kush...outstanding plant.....severe stench...the worst yet
VERY dense...those are the kinda nugs they thud when they hit the tray....BTW this was done in hydro...Ive got several to cut over the next few days
003357.JPG

002387.JPG

VERY dense...those are the kinda nugs they thud when they hit the tray....

That's Great news Pit, I have one that's about 5' and is packing it on like crazy. :cheer:

another plant.....DP Ultimate....1 of 3 survivors..all 3 are terrible yielders...great smoke though. Itsnot the plants fault..they never got off to a good start with the Nutes I was using.
015142.JPG

013178.JPG

That's Great news Pit, I have one that's about 5' and is packing it on like crazy. :cheer:

you will like that plant bro...I promise. I took clones from that plant. those and the LAW's

Pit man, looking pretty damn sweet...Your garden always puts a smile on my face.... I can't wait until you get to taste those soil grown babies... My mouth is starting to water just thinking about it... You do a hell of a job, my friend... :ganjamon:

If you like flowers like that, then you gotta try the GDP or the urkle if you ever get the chance. Its funny theres not alot of strains that produce like that. And honestly I am impressed on its potency for being grown in soil. I honestly didnt expect it to come out the way it did. So I can just imagine hows yours came out. Just incredible I bet!!

I wish i cound trade strains with people. Im in a distant area. I was talking to Butcher and he didnt know I had a 42 day Blueberry pheno...lost the fucker...I didnt know how rare that was.

VERY dense...those are the kinda nugs they thud when they hit the tray....BTW this was done in hydro...Ive got several to cut over the next few days
003357.JPG

002387.JPG

If remember correctly, you said you don't use a scope to check trichs right ? What method do you use to know when they are done ? And what percentage was the color of the trichs if you know ?in the above pics....

BTW REAL NICE JOB BRO REAL NICE KEEP IT UP
:bravo::bravo::nicethread: You'll be at 500 pages before you know it !!!!!!!!:bravo:

So cute. When i was 16-17 i had a pet squirrel named Mudhoney. I had shot it's mother with a BB gun and then found her baby. Felt bad and decided to raise the little guy as my own. He surprisingly was a pretty good pet. Kinda miss him.

Thats funny..

I went to a yard sale once and the whole familly was around their car yelling about catching randy or rand... I was like they must have let their cat out I should help them then this squirrel shot out from under the car and scared the shit outta me and I tried to kick it as it went through my legs (my startled reaction) and the whole family went off on me about trying to kill their pet and that I couldve grabed him... I said "thats not a pet thats a f*cken squirell man" needless to say I didnt feel welcome at the yardsale after trying to stomp their pet lol.

Pit, man I was away for a bit, and now I see "I Like Dirt" in your sig! hehe, how did the change in perception come about?

Your journal continues to inspire, thanks man!

If remember correctly, you said you don't use a scope to check trichs right ? What method do you use to know when they are done ? And what percentage was the color of the trichs if you know ?in the above pics....

BTW REAL NICE JOB BRO REAL NICE KEEP IT UP
:bravo::bravo::nicethread: You'll be at 500 pages before you know it !!!!!!!!:bravo:

no I dont use a loupe or microscope...sorry. just make a judgement on how they look and feel. I have used a loupe but I was pretty much on. I take samples all the time doe taste and maturity...thats my way......that plant was done....all the foliage was yellowed or yellowing. it may have been a few days too fare but there were about 40/60
I just dried some today and its.....amazing
03637.JPG

Pit, man I was away for a bit, and now I see "I Like Dirt" in your sig! hehe, how did the change in perception come about?

Your journal continues to inspire, thanks man!

my 1st love was hydro..loved the tech of it....hated the leaks,pump failures and what not. soil is very forgiving.. Ive got a good comand of hydro and I think that helps me overall. This setup is what works for ME. I can do anything but this works well for me. I love my flood tray and wouldnt stop that in a second

Back
Top Bottom