The VipersNest Continuous

Sativas definitely are for high ceilings! I had to supercrop the hell out of mine during the last grow.

Nice work as always Pit! The Mods must intervene if this thread ever drops under 5 stars.

I have enjoyed this journal sooo much, you guys have no idea, I really wish I could meet you all in person! That would be a dream for me.

I wish I could have seen this journal when it started but by the looks of it, it is no less than 5 star! I can only hope my journal is half as good as urs

I wish I could have seen this journal when it started but by the looks of it, it is no less than 5 star! I can only hope my journal is half as good as urs

Thanx Stoobie!

I'm bout to post pics in like an hour or two, if you could, I need help determining how long until I should flower. I would greatly appreciate your input.:thanks:

I'm bout to post pics in like an hour or two, if you could, I need help determining how long until I should flower. I would greatly appreciate your input.:thanks:

I would be happy to look my friend!
:bongrip:

I have enjoyed this journal sooo much, you guys have no idea, I really wish I could meet you all in person! That would be a dream for me.

its bugging me out, you really are a cool dude man..

To anyone who's reading this thread right now, put your bowl, or joint or blunt, bong, tissue paper in the air for PIT.. he's a hard worker, he's got gorgeous healthy ladies, and keeps his journal updated and is a real cool dude...

*takes long hit*

big upps to PIT & the Vipers Nest, if i lived in cali dude, we'd jus baby sit a qp man.. so serious..

your a good dude, and your ladies always look top of the line...

(i still gotta pass around rep some more before i rep you, but its coming!)

:popcorn::popcorn::ganjamon:

u tha man, this thread should get 10 stars if you asked me

its bugging me out, you really are a cool dude man..

To anyone who's reading this thread right now, put your bowl, or joint or blunt, bong, tissue paper in the air for PIT.. he's a hard worker, he's got gorgeous healthy ladies, and keeps his journal updated and is a real cool dude...

*takes long hit*

big upps to PIT & the Vipers Nest, if i lived in cali dude, we'd jus baby sit a qp man.. so serious..

your a good dude, and your ladies always look top of the line...

(i still gotta pass around rep some more before i rep you, but its coming!)

:popcorn::popcorn::ganjamon:

u tha man, this thread should get 10 stars if you asked me

thanx Drojo

shit dude, srry im postin pics right now. sorry lol got caught up in the football games. Daddy won big money today, yeayah

You are a amazing grower Pit !!!!!!
I need nutrient help for my grow...............................
Monday or Tuesday I get 90 clones.......................
The more I see your grows, The more comfortable I feel and confident!
But I must reach out to the champ for help

Thanks

You used Vita Pit? Isnt that an organic nute line? Oh and congratulations on 100+ pages, lol. I dont think there are too many others on this site with 100+ like yours! Just awesome man! Good thing there wasnt a millenium crisis triple digit shutdown or anything with the 100th page coming about, lol. Apparently this forum has been upgraded to handle such a novelist number of pages as this journal...all 100+ pages of it! Just wonderful! The book of "Pit for Prez!", lol

Yes we used Vita on the last cloning job...highly recomend

Back
Top Bottom