Thejoey's Groweys

Looking forward to the grow, I haven't grown in about ten years too and saw these new mars led thing out but decided with what I knew and went hps, what's the idea behind them? Is it just better output of light compared to the old l.e.d. I remember they had just come out but wasn't very good at the time, think I was just put off from then so quite excited to see how yours do. Hopefully your seeds turn up soon. Peace

Looking forward to the grow, I haven't grown in about ten years too and saw these new mars led thing out but decided with what I knew and went hps, what's the idea behind them? Is it just better output of light compared to the old l.e.d. I remember they had just come out but wasn't very good at the time, think I was just put off from then so quite excited to see how yours do. Hopefully your seeds turn up soon. Peace

Thanks BB yeh I'm not too sure on the LED tech but seems legit. Thanks mate I'm hoping they'll be here tomorrow so i can get a jump start over long weekend.

Hps mh net ups . They say give bit better yields. However you'll need intake outtake fans as Hps is harder to maintain temperatures. Led in my opinion is just as good as it uses half the energy Hps does saving your hydro bill. Just buy good led lights. I'd go for something that puts out around 300nwatts true. To top of plants. I'm still learning myself so some of this information might be different in someone who grows with Hps.

Hps mh net ups . They say give bit better yields. However you'll need intake outtake fans as Hps is harder to maintain temperatures. Led in my opinion is just as good as it uses half the energy Hps does saving your hydro bill. Just buy good led lights. I'd go for something that puts out around 300nwatts true. To top of plants. I'm still learning myself so some of this information might be different in someone who grows with Hps.

Are the newer Leds producing more lumins than hps these days? or more to do with red light and blue? Light? Back in the day hps or mh was always the go to bulb. I have two 600w hps running in cool tubes atm, running them at night as temps stick around 28/29 degrees but during the day vegging would sometimes hit 34/35 degrees, it was a constant battle. Il look into it, I'm looking forward to seeing this journal progress. Peace

omg dude they are!! 20 days for order 1 and second order was through gyo seeds (any of you guys had experience with them?) and thats at day 13 :(
Make sure you ge5 your bank to release funds at border. Double check. With bank.

Nah no need that doesn't happen that way here. They already have my funds etc just a matter of them getting here I guess it has been Easter as well. Hopefully this week or next I'm just trying to be patient/hopeful
The wait is the worse part lll

Back
Top Bottom